White liberals claiming black obesity is racism

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Give it to this dude for exposing how dumb white liberals are. Claim blacks are fat because of whites being racist.
I'm like sooo looking forward to the 2022 midterms.

Give it to this dude for exposing how dumb white liberals are. Claim blacks are fat because of whites being racist.

The Black folks at the end of the video are right, and I'm dead tired of hearing white folks tell them they're basically too stupid to figure out what to do. ENOUGH

Why it is didn’t you know?

See you wacists gear this commercials showing thin people eating and drinking stuff that make you think “ well hell of that white womin can eat it why can’t I? “ so those poor Black people go down and orders or buy ten of those things from a white owned corporate store sold by a white checkout person and bagged by a pimple face white boy, so can’t you see the wacism in all this and if not then you are laughing at this long worded nonsense as you should…

I always thought it was a US poverty thing, not a racial thing. Among the poor, men were thin and women were heavy. Among the more affluent, men are heavy and women are thin. Stereotypes are always inaccurate but this is one I grew up believing. I think racism is correlated with poverty so there may be a connection.

Jesse Jackson routinely calls out Black men for being sperm donors, not fathers and FOX news and their racist viewers hate him for it. Why?

These libs are full of shit, they got thing half ass backwards as usual.

Back in the antebellum era, look at the black people working outside in the fields. Very few if any black guys or gals who weigh 600 or 700 lbs out picking cotton.

It was anti-racism, the actions of Archconservative Honest Abe Lincoln and the Emancipation Proclamation, releasing black people from their duties as slaves that caused the massive increase in weight.

This fellow wouldn't have made it as a slave, IMHO, prove me wrong.

1637671575419.png

Jesse Jackson routinely calls out Black men for being sperm donors, not fathers and FOX news and their racist viewers hate him for it. Why?

Because he's also never met a dead black man that he couldn't make money off of. And he also says America is a racist country. Fuck him.

Why it is didn’t you know?

See you wacists gear this commercials showing thin people eating and drinking stuff that make you think “ well hell of that white womin can eat it why can’t I? “ so those poor Black people go down and orders or buy ten of those things from a white owned corporate store sold by a white checkout person and bagged by a pimple face white boy, so can’t you see the wacism in all this and if not then you are laughing at this long worded nonsense as you should…

What in the hell are you talking about? There isn't a single black person that actually said "look at those skinny white people, I can eat 10 times that amount and be fine".

And youre racism is disgusting, it's people like you that force things to be about race that cause all the racism. It was steadily going away since the 80s until just recently people started forcing it to be an issue like you just did with all of your examples only focusing on stereotypes and skin color beyond reality.

What in the hell are you talking about? There isn't a single black person that actually said "look at those skinny white people, I can eat 10 times that amount and be fine".

And youre racism is disgusting, it's people like you that force things to be about race that cause all the racism. It was steadily going away since the 80s until just recently people started forcing it to be an issue like you just did with all of your examples only focusing on stereotypes and skin color beyond reality.
And boys, girls, and those that do not know the difference between being a boy and girl I have caught another sucker fish…

Read what I wrote at the end of the long winded comment and realize I was mocking the left and enjoy…

They pig out at McDonalds even after stocking freezers with steaks and lobster on the EBT that I paid for. How many here know that 75% of liberals will tell you that EBT and social security come from the same resources and methods?

Gotta save the cash for nails and hair weaves . Overwhelming majority of fat ass, stretch pants wearing black women when compared to all other races. Seen a fat ass Asian lady lately? Ever??Can’t think so stuff face and feel good.
I know, I’m a racist which actually means I’m a realist, real life truth teller and fact provider.

These libs are full of shit, they got thing half ass backwards as usual.

Back in the antebellum era, look at the black people working outside in the fields. Very few if any black guys or gals who weigh 600 or 700 lbs out picking cotton.

It was anti-racism, the actions of Archconservative Honest Abe Lincoln and the Emancipation Proclamation, releasing black people from their duties as slaves that caused the massive increase in weight.

This fellow wouldn't have made it as a slave, IMHO, prove me wrong.

View attachment 567514
He wouldn't be fat without welfare....paying him to sit on his ass to do nothing.

Forum List

Back