White Male Investment Banker Punches Black Female MTA Worker In Face And Is Released Without Bail

The U.S. state of New York attempted bail reform, in an act that stood from January to June 2020. As part of the New York State Fiscal Year (SFY) Budget for 2019–2020, passed on April 1, 2019, cash bail was eliminated for most misdemeanor and non-violent felony charges, "including stalking, assault without serious injury, burglary, many drug offenses, and even some kinds of arson and robbery."

You do know what the fuck CASH BAIL is, don't you. In other words someone who just raped 2 women isn't walking out of jail free. Someone who just robbed a gas station and shot the clerk isn't walking out of jail free. If you would close your mouth and get off your knees you might learn something.
um...read the article you posted in the OP....that guy wasn't charged with rape...that's why he got no bond....geez you are a fucking idiot

I guess you think the republiklans are educating your dumb ass because they give you talking points to repeat.
well I was smart enough to know about the bond reform in NY....I don't go around starting threads when I don't know the topic....geez man....

um...read the article you posted in the OP....that guy wasn't charged with rape...that's why he got no bond....geez you are a fucking idiot
He punched a woman in the face, idiot. Has a man every punched your stupid ass in the face?

well I was smart enough to know about the bond reform in NY....I don't go around starting threads when I don't know the topic....geez man....
Evidently you don't, I guess Tucker Carlson didn't tell you what it was exactly.

It's not surprising that you wouldn't have a problem with a white man punching a black woman in the face, but now if her husband would have whooped his ass from one end of the train station to the other you would be wanting him locked up and the key thrown away.

He wasn't released due to his race, he was released due to NY's cash bail (or no cash bail) laws.

He was also drunk, and the assault probably had more to do with that than the MTA employee's race. But race baiters like you only see through one lens.

Evidently you don't, I guess Tucker Carlson didn't tell you what it was exactly.
hahah of course I do....geez....no cash bond is required for assault....fucktard, did you read your own links? hahha wow....nice to see the Demaklan still likes to keep their slaves dumb. It's painful reading your post....seriously man, many people died for you to have the right to be free...it's sad you are wasting it.

He wasn't released due to his race, he was released due to NY's cash bail (or no cash bail) laws.

He was also drunk, and the assault probably had more to do with that than the MTA employee's race. But race baiters like you only see through one lens.
Blah, blah, blah, blah. You racist always have an excuse for the law being different for whites.

hahah of course I do....geez....no cash bond is required for assault....fucktard, did you read your own links? hahha wow....nice to see the Demaklan still likes to keep their slaves dumb. It's painful reading your post....seriously man, many people died for you to have the right to be free...it's sad you are wasting it.
Coste reportedly became offended and punched the Black woman multiple times in the face.
McCray was hospitalized and treated for several bruises.

So tell me you boot licking hag, do you think the woman had any bodily injuries from being punched several times in the face by a man. I know that is ok with you since you will kiss a white man's ass and think that it is ok for him to do that to a black woman.

It is if there is serious bodily injury to the victim.
jhahah that's not what the charge is dumb fuck....did you not read your own link?? geez man...you are an embarassment...

you start this thread trying to make this issue about race, when in reality it's because of your demaklan...your demaklan created the law, that allowed this african-american to get assaulted, and her attacker released without a dime of surety....your demaklan bosses allowed this.

people aren't safe in demaklan occupied states and cities.....

Coste reportedly became offended and punched the Black woman multiple times in the face.

So tell me you boot licking hag, do you think the woman had any bodily injuries from being punched several times in the face by a man. I know that is ok with you since you will kiss a white man's ass and think that it is ok for him to do that to a black woman.

Okay, this is about race. White liberals let this guy out because he was white. So why is it that you stupid blacks support white Democrats who do things like this?

When are you going to stop voting for people who allow this in their cities? Is it just that you enjoy it?

of course she had some injuries....that's not the issue...the NYC Dem DA didn't think the injuries were serious, thus he was only charged with assault...not assault with serious bodily injuries...thus the Demklan party made sure he didn't have to pay a bond.

did you even read your own links? Geez...

Your demaklan let this white boy off the hook for attacking an African-American....keep licking your demaklan boots

Forum List

Back