White Male Investment Banker Punches Black Female MTA Worker In Face And Is Released Without Bail

jhahah that's not what the charge is dumb fuck....did you not read your own link?? geez man...you are an embarassment...
That's part of the problem you boot lickin cow.
you start this thread trying to make this issue about race, when in reality it's because of your demaklan...your demaklan created the law, that allowed this african-american to get assaulted, and her attacker released without a dime of surety....your demaklan bosses allowed this.

people aren't safe in demaklan occupied states and cities.....
Of course you don't think it's about race, because you are a boot licker that will go along to get along.

That's part of the problem you boot lickin cow.

Of course you don't think it's about race, because you are a boot licker that will go along to get along.
well take it up with the racist Demklan DA...

It's about race, becauase your Demaklan folks made the law and is the DA...stop voting for this racist Demaklan you plantation boy

well take it up with the racist Demklan DA...

It's about race, becauase your Demaklan folks made the law and is the DA...stop voting for this racist Demaklan you plantation boy
There has been 2 Justice Systems in this country since it was founded and only a boot licking fool would think that only 1 party is responsible for the injustices that black folks have suffered in this country.

There has been 2 Justice Systems in this country since it was founded and only a boot licking fool would think that only 1 party is responsible for the injustices that black folks have suffered in this country.
one party is....your demaklan, once again you exposed it but now are defending it and deflecting....sad....little plantation boy.

one party is....your demaklan, once again you exposed it but now are defending it and deflecting....sad....little plantation boy.
I guess boot licking ain't easy, but damn you have become a pro at it. Republicans are just as responsible as Democrats when it comes to the injustices and inequality that black folks have faced in this country over the past 400yrs.

I guess boot licking ain't easy, but damn you have become a pro at it. Republicans are just as responsible as Democrats when it comes to the injustices and inequality that black folks have faced in this country over the past 400yrs.

Not even close, but if that somehow makes you feel better about supporting the KKK, go for it I guess.

haha i am the only one calling out the people that caused what first got you upset in the OP....once you realized it was all done by your demaklan, you are reversing your stance...,sad....this poor african-american woman now doesnt matter to you....there are thousands like her in NYC...

sad

haha i am the only one calling out the people that caused what first got you upset in the OP....once you realized it was all done by your demaklan, you are reversing your stance...,sad....this poor african-american woman now doesnt matter to you....there are thousands like her in NYC...

sad
No you are trying to defend the white man that struck her, he is probably a republican that is why you are jumping on your knees to him. Then you come with the weak argument that republicans are your saviors and that everything bad that happens to black folks in America is democrats fault and blah, blah, blah. There is a difference between a Sell Out Negro and a Sell Out Coon and you are definitely a Sell Out Coon. Both parties are responsible for injustice and inequality that black folks have suffered in this country, the two parties flipped in the 70s and the republican party today has the mindset of the sheet wearers. Btw there are thousands across America.

No, it hasn't. The proof of that is the huge numbers of black and brown people DIEING to get to this country. The most free, and the most non racist to have existed on the planet.
There is tons of proof that there are 2 Justice Systems in this country. One for white folks and One for black and brown folks. Separate and unequal.

No you are trying to defend the white man that struck her, he is probably a republican that is why you are jumping on your knees to him. Then you come with the weak argument that republicans are your saviors and that everything bad that happens to black folks in America is democrats fault and blah, blah, blah. There is a difference between a Sell Out Negro and a Sell Out Coon and you are definitely a Sell Out Coon. Both parties are responsible for injustice and inequality that black folks have suffered in this country, the two parties flipped in the 70s and the republican party today has the mindset of the sheet wearers. Btw there are thousands across America.
hahhah i have not once defended him...i think he should of had a cash bail, but your demaklan made it so he didnt have to pay one...and your demaklan DA decided to only chatge him wiht a misdemeanor simple assault

why arent you calling them out?

Forum List

Back