White Man Attacked In Macy's - Unprovoked

Michigan law seems kind of limp wristed in regards to assaults apparently. Even if the Black is convicted which is probably unlikely the way the "justice system" is today especially since Blacks get an exemption from violent assaults charges even when the think they heard the N-Word while the say it almost continuously.

750.81 Assault or assault and battery; penalties; previous convictions; exception; “dating relationship” defined.
Sec. 81.
(1) Except as otherwise provided in this section, a person who assaults or assaults and batters an individual, if no other punishment is prescribed by law, is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment for not more than 93 days or a fine of not more than $500.00, or both.

BitChute has a lot of videos of similar behavior by Blacks against Whites. It is not new especially once Blacks become the majority of a particular region.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Michigan law seems kind of limp wristed in regards to assaults apparently. Even if the Black is convicted which is probably unlikely the way the "justice system" is today especially since Blacks get an exemption from violent assaults charges even when the think they heard the N-Word while the say it almost continuously.

750.81 Assault or assault and battery; penalties; previous convictions; exception; “dating relationship” defined.
Sec. 81.
(1) Except as otherwise provided in this section, a person who assaults or assaults and batters an individual, if no other punishment is prescribed by law, is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment for not more than 93 days or a fine of not more than $500.00, or both.

That is justice for you.

Wonder why the chickenshits vacated ?

Why is it that so many white males are just total pussies?
The guy got sucker punched from behind, jackass. And there was 2 of them. He didn't have a chance, jackass.

But luckily, those racist low IQ n!ggers are so fucking stupid that they posted a video of the crime online. Damning evidence in a court of law.

The guy got sucker punched from behind, jackass. And there was 2 of them. He didn't have a chance, jackass.

But luckily, those racist low IQ n!ggers are so fucking stupid that they posted a video of the crime online. Damning evidence in a court of law.
Any guy that cannot handle being sucker punched and then grovels is not a man.

Hell I have been sucker punched but I never begged the guy that did it to stop.

And it sounds like you are just as big a limp wristed soyboy as the guy in the video.

Fuck off, fuckface.

Any guy that cannot handle being sucker punched and then grovels is not a man.

Hell I have been sucker punched but I never begged the guy that did it to stop.

And it sounds like you are just as big a limp wristed soyboy as the guy in the video.

Fuck off, fuckface.
OH NOOO! :omg:

It's an internet tough guy! Everybody RUN! :scared1:

Forum List

Back