White Man Attacked In Macy's - Unprovoked

Any guy that cannot handle being sucker punched and then grovels is not a man.

Hell I have been sucker punched but I never begged the guy that did it to stop.

And it sounds like you are just as big a limp wristed soyboy as the guy in the video.

Fuck off, fuckface.
Not everyone is a bad ass tough guy.

Sounds like you're justifying this assault. Get your priorities straight. Your opinion of the victim is IRRELEVANT to the crime
Dont see h ow you read my comment that way.

It used to be a norm that a man in Western countries did not leave home without being armed, and was trained in some kind of swordsmanship or shooting or boxing etc.

Men who could not defend themselves were despised.

But now everyone is a victim and cux just go soft and beg people to not hit them any more.

THAT is fucked up on the part of white males that they have not prepared themselves for such encounters.

The thug that attacked is not justified and should go to jail, but the white cuck is pathetic.

Not everyone is a bad ass tough guy.
You dont have to be a 'bad ass tough guy', all you have to do is NOT grovel and beg.

Jeebus, I am surprised conservatives here dont get that.

That white males think that being capable of defending themselves is only for 'bad ass tough guys' is astonishing.

And it sounds like you are just as big a limp wristed soyboy as the guy in the video.

Fuck off, fuckface.

Oh look a tough guy!!!!

You dont have to be a 'bad ass tough guy', all you have to do is NOT grovel and beg.

Jeebus, I am surprised conservatives here dont get that.

That white males think that being capable of defending themselves is only for 'bad ass tough guys' is astonishing.
I actually agree with you that the white guy acted like a pussy. And groveling to the black guy didn't help him anyway. But so what! At least he is not going around sucker punching others. There is more to being a man or simply a good person than fighting.

There is more to being a man or simply a good person than fighting.
Of course, like taking responsibility for ones own actions.

Where did I say there was nothing but fighting to be a man?

I *AM* saying that self defense is an indespensable facet of being a real man.

It is really surprising to me to see so many conservative cucks who disagree on that.

Oh look a tough guy!!!!
roflmao, so you think one has to be a 'tough guy' to b e competent at defending ones self?

You think that self defense is NOT to be expected from a man?

roflmao, with 'men' like this among whites, and women that prefer to act like men, no wonder white people across the world are going extinct.

We no longer have natural roles to emulate.

Fuck off, fuckface.

Yes you have, and it seems to have done some permanent damage.

roflmao, so you think one has to be a 'tough guy' to b e competent at defending ones self?

You think that self defense is NOT to be expected from a man?

roflmao, with 'men' like this among whites, and women that prefer to act like men, no wonder white people across the world are going extinct.

We no longer have natural roles to emulate.

Actually what I think is that you're nobody to judge anyone else. I don't need to "emulate" anyone, never have.

With all the millions of people and all the crimes committed daily, what is your point about one non life threating crime committed on a white man? is the goal only crimes committed on white men should not happen? women children & people of color are on there own?

Fuck off, fuckface.

Cool it.

You've made your point.

And I agaree with you to the extent people can do this.

But the point is that this is not a country where your ability to defend yourself is the first line of defense. Those who are weak enjoy protections from this kind of garbage.

I liked the way this one went. The guy with the camera didn't even quit filming. And ANTIFA went to jail.

Fuck off, fuckface.

He didnt stand a chance BUT you dont beg for mercy from animals. They dont know the meaning.

Fuck off, fuckface.

Well he probably was a soy boi.
Funny how the negro chose an obvious pussy to attack.

Dont see h ow you read my comment that way.

It used to be a norm that a man in Western countries did not leave home without being armed, and was trained in some kind of swordsmanship or shooting or boxing etc.

Men who could not defend themselves were despised.

But now everyone is a victim and cux just go soft and beg people to not hit them any more.

THAT is fucked up on the part of white males that they have not prepared themselves for such encounters.

The thug that attacked is not justified and should go to jail, but the white cuck is pathetic.

In a just world the little shit would have pulled a gun and ventilated the the racist negro.

Forum List

Back