WHITE man beaten to death by 14 year old BLACK

Did he hide Coco's kitten?

coco.PNG

That doesnt look like a 14 year old girl. I know that female groids are not the most pleasing to the eye...but WTF is that?

Last edited:
..keeping you up to date and for justice
..here a BLACK beats a WHITE man to death--no national MSM news because WLDM
14 years old!!
Girl, 14, is charged with murder of Philadelphia animal rescuer found beaten to death at his home | Daily Mail Online
It's in the NY Post, Newsweek, the Sun Sentinel, the Philadelphia Inquirer and NBC, as well as the Mirror in GB.
....o please---it's nothing compared to if a white cop defended himself from a black criminal jackass --no comparison whatsoever regarding coverage
....also---when a cop DEFENDS himself from a jackass black criminal--it's 24/7!!!!!--but this is an INNOCENT white being MURDERED!! HUGE HUGE HUGE difference

14 years old!!
Girl, 14, is charged with murder of Philadelphia animal rescuer found beaten to death at his home | Daily Mail Online
It's in the NY Post, Newsweek, the Sun Sentinel, the Philadelphia Inquirer and NBC, as well as the Mirror in GB.
....o please---it's nothing compared to if a white cop defended himself from a black criminal jackass --no comparison whatsoever regarding coverage
....also---when a cop DEFENDS himself from a jackass black criminal--it's 24/7!!!!!--but this is an INNOCENT white being MURDERED!! HUGE HUGE HUGE difference
Victim much?

14 years old!!
....IE!!! ABC News does not headline this MURDER, but they headline a WHITE cop shooting a black!!! they specifically state RACE
ABC News

not on CNN

!! no mention of RACE!!!!!!! that's ANOTHER difference...
14-year-old girl accused of killing man found beaten, slashed, partially bound in his bed

14 years old!!
Victim much?

Your inability to seriously address his point, is noted.

14 years old!!
Victim much?
No, she was the victim no doubt. Have we learned nothing?

14 years old!!
Victim much?
the whites are being victimized by the MSM and blacks
this is why we fought back--not violently like blacks--but by voting for Mr Trump

14 years old!!
Victim much?

Oh I disagree...I believe that I did, in fact, seriously address his point..in the most economical way possible. By noting, once again, the pervasive white victim-hood espoused by those who sublimate their deep-seated insecurities, in faux rage about cherry-picked incidents of their unequal treatment, in our press.

As I said..drama much?

14 years old!!
In your kickoff post, you said, "no national MSM news" so I was just helping. It is in the national news.

14 years old!!
....IE!!! ABC News does not headline this MURDER, but they headline a WHITE cop shooting a black!!! they specifically state RACE
ABC News

not on CNN

14-year-old girl accused of killing man found beaten, slashed, partially bound in his bed
Maybe her race doesn't matter, except to folks like you.

14 years old!!
Victim much?

Oh I disagree...I believe that I did, in fact, seriously address his point..in the most economical way possible. By noting, once again, the pervasive white victim-hood espoused by those who sublimate their deep-seated insecurities, in faux rage about cherry-picked incidents of their unequal treatment, in our press.

As I said..drama much?
stop the stupid shit
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

blacks 13% of the population---whites 65%--yet:
white on black murders-229
black on white murders-500 !!
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

but the MSM always promotes the whites are being EVIL-this is undeniable
even when a black MURDERS whites BECAUSE of race, they never mention race:
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia
etc etc

14 years old!!
Victim much?

As I said..drama much?
Yeah, the white guy had it coming anyway.

14 years old!!
ABC News

not on CNN

where have you been for the last few years???!!
EVERYTHING is RACIAL to blacks !!!...EVERY interracial action is about race
you can say the word ''lynching'' = RACE
say ''blackhole'' - RACE
Texas County Official Sees Race in Term 'Black Hole'

14 years old!!
ABC News

not on CNN

where have you been for the last few years???!!
EVERYTHING is RACIAL to blacks !!!...EVERY interracial action is about race
you can say the word ''lynching'' = RACE
say ''blackhole'' - RACE
Texas County Official Sees Race in Term 'Black Hole'
He probably took her puppy for neglect.

Victim much?

As I said..drama much?
stop the stupid shit
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

blacks 13% of the population---whites 65%--yet:
white on black murders-229
black on white murders-500 !!
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

but the MSM always promotes the whites are being EVIL-this is undeniable
even when a black MURDERS whites BECAUSE of race, they never mention race:
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia
etc etc
And I think you see this..because it is important to you..to see this. I find race irrelevant in such matters...violent crime is a tragedy. You are just looking for 'facts' to bolster an opinion that you would hold anyway..no matter what. I think race should not be mentioned at all..in any coverage. MSM does it..to sell papers..if it bleeds it leads..and these days..if you can buy into the current racial angst..it sell even better.

That being said..so what..do you take your self-view from news coverage?

Forum List

Back