White man gets 17 years for shooting super-drunk black breaking into his house at 4 AM

^^^ How many grown people have died due to being hit by drunk teenagers who get behind the wheel and drive?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Have you ever lost a family member thanks to someone who was drunk? I have.

Not relevant. This case is about a woman who had a car accident, sought help, was was murdered.

The God Bless Freak back there actually tried to suggest the girl might have "told the guy she had a gun".
I mean, that's the first thing we all do after a car accident --- knock on doors and tell them "I have a gun". (/sarc)

That's the extent these racist assholes will go to in order to rationalize their bigotry.
For those of you who have not placed me on ignore like this person earlier said to me that they have done, I never said that "I have a gun." may have been the first thing out of the girl's mouth. I said that such a thing may have been what she said after learning that the guy was not going to help her. Think about it. What do you do after hearing the word "No." when you ask a person for help? Well what makes the girl different is her being drunk. What makes you think that a drunk person will walk away gracefully just like a sober person would after being rejected in such a way and not cause a scene that would make who told them "No." feel that a gun is needed? If threatening him is how she responded to his rejection, I don't blame him for taking action. The cops would have if they were in his spot so why couldn't the man?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sometimes when someone threatens your life, you have to do whatever you have to do in order to defend yourself. You can't just wait for the law to enter the picture because them getting to you too late is always a possibility.

I think the biggest factoid you are operating on, JO, is that most people don't take drunkenness as an innate threat as you seem to do.

I am happy with the results myself, though I think a Manslaughter conviction would have been more appropriate in this case, but it is normal for the system to go more harshly on someone who has changed their story due to loss of trust in that persons honesty and destroys their claim to lack of intent.

The guy was protected by his fucking screen door. All he needed to do was close the door and phone the police. He didn't have to shoot her. What part of that don't you get?
You seem to think she deserved to be shot because she was drunk.
After he told her that he would not help her, she could have threaten to set his house on fire if he didn't help her for example and sadly the door that you speak of here would not have been able to stop her from doing such a thing and if she got wind of him calling the cops before he had to shoot her, what do you think that she would have done? Stand there and do nothing? You are nuts if you think that. Getting wind of the law being called on a drunk person will only make that drunk person even more ticked off to where they could do anything to you in return.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The guy was protected by his fucking screen door. All he needed to do was close the door and phone the police. He didn't have to shoot her. What part of that don't you get?
After he told her that he would not help her, she could have threaten to set his house on fire if he didn't help her for example and sadly the door that you speak of here would not have been able to stop her from doing such a thing and if she got wind of him calling the cops before he had to shoot her, what do you think that she would have done? Stand there and do nothing? You are nuts if you think that. Getting wind of the law being called on a drunk person will only make that drunk person even more ticked off to where they could do anything to you in return.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You are truly insane. I mean there really is no other explanation

That girl posed no reasonable threat , and that is the key, is it reasonable to assume he feared for his life? No it is not reasonable.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You are truly insane. I mean there really is no other explanation

That girl posed no reasonable threat , and that is the key, is it reasonable to assume he feared for his life? No it is not reasonable.

Jo is right in that such threats are possible, but the home owner ALREADY admitted to making a mistake and not intending to shoot the girl.

So while the fact is the girl did not make such threats it is plausible that she could do so hypothetically.

I think you two are talking past each other and not really trying to grasp what the other is saying.

A year ago during the trayvon trial, people were talking about a black guy who shot some white teens who were in his front yard and the shooter was never charged. Anybody remember the names of any people involoved? - i'd like to do a search on that story.

Isn't that obvious? If blacks are allowed to shoot whites playing in their front yard then whites should certainly be allowed to shoot drunken blacks pounding on their door at 4 AM.

Isn't that obvious? If blacks are allowed to shoot whites playing in their front yard then whites should certainly be allowed to shoot drunken blacks pounding on their door at 4 AM.

The legal system doesn't work like that, thank God.

Jo is right in that such threats are possible, but the home owner ALREADY admitted to making a mistake and not intending to shoot the girl.
Wow. To me the man doing that much puts him in a class by himself. How many other people in this world had it in them to come forward? Sadly not enough in my opinion.

God bless you and the man always!!!

Holly

This is as crazy as it gets. Whites are never allowed to defend themselves when attacked by crazy blacks.

Theodore Wafer sentenced to 17 years in prison for shooting dead Renisha McBride Mail Online

sep 2 2014
A white homeowner who gunned down an unarmed 19-year-old black woman on his porch last year has been sentenced to at least 17 years in prison.

Theodore Wafer was convicted of second-degree murder in August for killing Renisha McBride outside his home in Dearborn Heights in Detroit, Michigan home in the early hours of November 2.

Wafer was convicted last month after a nine-day trial that centered on whether he had a reasonable and honest belief that his safety was in peril.

He testified that he was awakened by pounding on his doors and shot McBride - who was found to be extremely drunk - because he feared for his life. But a jury rejected his claim of self-defense.

That ain't gonna look good in prison when people find out that he's in for murdering a black man.

He can expect loads of BIG BLACK COCK for years to come.

No, it isn't obvious. Because nobody
Wow. To me the man doing that much puts him in a class by himself. How many other people in this world had it in them to come forward? Sadly not enough in my opinion.

Holly

It's called an attempted legal defense. Duh!
What did you expect, he would admit he opened the door so he could shoot her in the face??

BangHead.gif

This is as crazy as it gets. Whites are never allowed to defend themselves when attacked by crazy blacks.

Theodore Wafer sentenced to 17 years in prison for shooting dead Renisha McBride Mail Online

sep 2 2014
A white homeowner who gunned down an unarmed 19-year-old black woman on his porch last year has been sentenced to at least 17 years in prison.

Theodore Wafer was convicted of second-degree murder in August for killing Renisha McBride outside his home in Dearborn Heights in Detroit, Michigan home in the early hours of November 2.

Wafer was convicted last month after a nine-day trial that centered on whether he had a reasonable and honest belief that his safety was in peril.

He testified that he was awakened by pounding on his doors and shot McBride - who was found to be extremely drunk - because he feared for his life. But a jury rejected his claim of self-defense.

That ain't gonna look good in prison when people find out that he's in for murdering a black man.

That is a frequent fantasy of yours, isn't it? Some white guy getting raped daily by BBCs in the Big House.

lol you are a pathetic piece of shyte, whore

sep 2 2014

Black girl actually. A teenager.

Holly

What did you expect, he would admit he opened the door so he could shoot her in the face??

BangHead.gif

He admitted it was a mistake when he could have done any number of things to try to cover up the crime.

But since he is a white guy who shot a black person, he must be a racist and guilty of wanting to bring back slavery and Death Camps, you fucking idiot.

sep 2 2014

Bullshit. Plenty of teenagers are large for their age, and this woman was drunk out in the middle of the night and just woke the dude up causing a ruckus. That is NOT something most people would expect a child to be doing at 4 am, idiot.

You just like Ashtara, just cant stop thinking about some white guy getting raped byh BBC in the Big House too?

lol, you sick fuck

Holly

BangHead.gif

He admitted it was a mistake when he could have done any number of things to try to cover up the crime.

But since he is a white guy who shot a black person, he must be a racist and guilty of wanting to bring back slavery and Death Camps, you fucking idiot.

If you say so, smegmabreath. Ain't my issue. Talk to the racist OP. He's the one who set up a three-week old story in terms of race.

sep 2 2014

Bullshit. Plenty of teenagers are large for their age, and this woman was drunk out in the middle of the night and just woke the dude up causing a ruckus. That is NOT something most people would expect a child to be doing at 4 am, idiot.

You just like Ashtara, just cant stop thinking about some white guy getting raped byh BBC in the Big House too?

lol, you sick fuck

You're telling us that a 19-year-old is not a teenager? And that you don't know the difference between "man" and "girl"?

You're even stupider than I thought.

Again, your prison fantasies -- that's your projection. Why don't you go whack off to pictures of Glenn Beck.

Holly

BangHead.gif

If you say so, smegmabreath. Ain't my issue. Talk to the racist OP. He's the one who set up a three-week old story in terms of race.

Oh nos! a THREE WEEK OLD story, kind of like EVERY SSTORY you libtards fixate on being old as dry white dog shit by the time your PR campaign has gotten off.

Forum List

Back