White man shoots innocent black teen....

Following someone is not a crime.

Its not?:confused:

If I see someone suspicious looking walking (or driving) around my neighborhood I'll follow him around until he leaves. And given the opportunity, I'll ask him if he's lost. I'm pretty sure there is no law against that.

That's how I found an internet stalker near the old Dante home. :eusa_shifty:

Hat-trick thought all of Copley Square was his home. And he recognized me right off the bat, while walking with his girlfriend. :lol:

I always watch out for the area around where I live. Always.

Hey..........just to clarify things for other posters about you, I've got a suggestion............

Change your avi to something that more appropriately describes you, such as you at your latest KKK rally wearing the robes of a Grand Wizard or whatever rank you are.

It would help us to get to know you better.

Douche.

Thank you for the advice. You should sign your posts with something that shows some self-respect.

Really? Are you going to teach me how to be a bigoted, jack booted, bald headed, cock smoking colon jouster like you?

Where do I sign up for the lobotomy?

/sarcasm.

According to one caller, she is quite hysterical the whole time but she does say on two occasions(at about 21:30 and 23:43 in that link) the two men were wrestling with each other on the ground.

Your response doesn't make any sense and has nothing to do with what I posted.

His father adamantly states his son wasn't following this kid ... yet this piece of shit tells the operator that he IS ... and continues after being instructed NOT to do so.

Because I really don't care what the parents of either party has to say, none of them witnessed it.

I was simply pointed out that an actual eye witness stated that the two men were wrestling with each other.

If the kid tried to go for Zimmerman's gun, he had every right to shoot him.

I see. A person is 17 years old, and being followed by a much larger man. That man confronts him, and points a gun at him. But if he tries to take the gun away from him, the big guy has every right to shoot him? Are you totally out of your mind?:cuckoo:

I see. A person is 17 years old, and being followed by a much larger man. That man confronts him, and points a gun at him. But if he tries to take the gun away from him, the big guy has every right to shoot him? Are you totally out of your mind?:cuckoo:

The black attacked the man, the man has the right to defend himself. The black probably didn't know his victim had a gun, until he was eating lead.

If the kid tried to go for Zimmerman's gun, he had every right to shoot him.
Uh, no. One only has the right to use lethal force in response to lethal force. Grabbing at a person's firearm does not equal lethal force.

in that state, I think people have the right to use lethal force if their life is in danger. somebody reaching for your gun puts your life in danger.

Lawyer: Girl on phone with Trayvon Martin cuts shooter's self-defense claim - CNN.com
Florida Rep. Dennis Baxley, who was the prime House sponsor of the deadly force legislation, told CNN Tuesday that "nothing in 'stand your ground' authorizes (you) to pursue and confront."

Not for nothing, an unarmed teenager has more reason to feel threatened than the "grown up" following him around the neighborhood with a gun.

If I see someone suspicious looking walking (or driving) around my neighborhood I'll follow him around until he leaves. And given the opportunity, I'll ask him if he's lost. I'm pretty sure there is no law against that.

Isn't that harassment or stalking from the other persons point of view?:confused:

only to a nitwit,

really? is that what you would tell your children, that its perfectly normal for a strange adult to be following them around?

that maybe they DID lose their puppy, need directions,
or that strangers have the best drugs...:doubt:

This is what comes of allowing citizens to tote guns.

or when people start to have a physical confrontation rather than argue.

either the young man or the Hispanic guy started a fight that got out of hand. Ended up a tragedy. Guns are not the issue.

Snap out of your stupor.

The guy was told by the 911 attendee not to pursue.

The murderer pursued, stalked and ultimately murdered his prey in cold blood.

He needs to get the death penalty.

Uh, no. One only has the right to use lethal force in response to lethal force. Grabbing at a person's firearm does not equal lethal force.

in that state, I think people have the right to use lethal force if their life is in danger. somebody reaching for your gun puts your life in danger.

Lawyer: Girl on phone with Trayvon Martin cuts shooter's self-defense claim - CNN.com
Florida Rep. Dennis Baxley, who was the prime House sponsor of the deadly force legislation, told CNN Tuesday that "nothing in 'stand your ground' authorizes (you) to pursue and confront."

Not for nothing, an unarmed teenager has more reason to feel threatened than the "grown up" following him around the neighborhood with a gun.

First: what is intended in a law is not always what comes from interpretations. Law makers have often written flawed laws that mean something different than what was intended. So.... silly argument here.

Second: Man does not know other is unarmed. Maybe an armed man assumes everyone else might be armed. So? Feeling threatened is so subjective as to make your second argument sillier.

Isn't that harassment or stalking from the other persons point of view?:confused:

only to a nitwit,

really? is that what you would tell your children, that its perfectly normal for a strange adult to be following them around?

that maybe they DID lose their puppy, need directions,
or that strangers have the best drugs...:doubt:

children? a young man? a teenager? grow up. I have been followed by cameras all the time. By security guards in stores, and by neighborhood watches. When the young man stopped and confronted the Hispanic male demanding "Why are you following me?" and the Hispanic male replied "What are you doing around here?" it sounds like the young man started a verbal confrontation.

Obviously the verbal confrontation escalated, but how? You p-r-e-t-e-n-d to know how and stunningly, why. How creepy is that? :confused:

Zimmerman was looking for trouble.

I have a feeling that no matter what the outcome is...it's curtains for Zimmerman...curtains.

either the young man or the Hispanic guy started a fight that got out of hand. Ended up a tragedy. Guns are not the issue.

Snap out of your stupor.

Being told not to purse is a crime? According to the victim's own girlfriend who was on the phone with him, the victim started a verbal confrontation. A physical spat took place. The young man ended up shot and died.

What crime was there?

and the death penalty? :cuckoo::cuckoo: :lol:

get a refund on whatever education you may have paid for attending after public school

I was waiting for that to come flying in out of left field; took longer than I expected , really. There might be some basis for it, if this actually turns out to be a bad shooting (even though statistics nationwide indicate that those are pretty rare with CWP holders). The thing is, George, that in spite of a lot of wild accusations and speculations from BOTH sides of this case, we still do not KNOW 9as opposed to conjecturing)exactly WHAT happened, and so we do not know whether this was lawful self-defense under FL law, or an unjustified homicideWe get all kinds of speculation, but when I ask a straight question about which agency investigated what, and what evidence they uncovered, the silence is deafening. I don't know why; police responded to the incident so, there was either no investigation, a botched or incomplete investigation, or an investigation that amounted to a deliberate cover-up. There have been allegations here of all three-well, which was it? Many accusations and innuendoes, but no factsI still cannot determine from the reports I've seen, whether the local police have some evidence, no evidence, or evidence they refuse to release.

What I hope to see whoever is in charge there now do, is an honest review and investigation, (as opposed to a politically motivated cover-up, or a media-driven lynching) so that we can have a clear picture of what the real facts in this case actually are. What I mostly see here, is a bunch of people making suppositions based on incomplete information , and aimed at promoting their own point of view of the incident. A few, on both sides, want simply to get at the truth, whatever it is; the rest want to grind a political axe , which strikes me as a piss-poor use of a tragedy; and a tragedy is what this is, whether it was self-defense, or unjustified homicide. The tragedy is that an unarmed kid is dead;now it's up to the investigative and judicial process to administer justice; but doing that, the American way, requires that we know the facts that led to his death. Exchanging accusations, and suggestions of retribution outside of the judicial process, or without due regard for evidence and procedure suggests more desire for retribution, than for justice under the law for BOTH the shooter and the victim. I don't know who is worse here, those who want to blow this off without further ado, or those who seem to want a media lynching, or worse. Looks to me, like most people have already closed their minds on this one,one way or the other. Fine. I think I'm done with this.

Zimmerman was looking for trouble.

I have a feeling that no matter what the outcome is...it's curtains for Zimmerman...curtains.

yeah, yeah, yeah, and when black ministers patrol their neighborhoods trying to take them back from black criminals, they are looking for trouble too.

your credibility and your value to USMB has been flushed. Do the world a favor and drop dead.

Snap out of your stupor.

Being told not to purse is a crime? According to the victim's own girlfriend who was on the phone with him, the victim started a verbal confrontation. A physical spat took place. The young man ended up shot and died.

What crime was there?

get a refund on whatever education you may have paid for attending after public school

Where are the links you liar?

According to multiple 911 calls...The boy was heard screaming blood curdling screams for help, until Zimmerman let off one blasted shot to his back and ended his young and very promising life.

This was heard on two calls.

Another caller witnessed the murderer hovering over his victim's lifeless body, told the police to come quick because there's a dead body in her yard with a man hovering over him.

Zimmerman is toast...even if he get's off, he won't get away with this.

Mark my words.

Last edited:
Snap out of your stupor.

What crime was there?

Where are the links you liar?

According to multiple 911 calls...The boy was heard screaming blood curdling screams for help, until Zimmerman let off one blasted shot to his back and ended his young and very promising life.

This was heard on two calls.

Another caller witnessed the murderer hovering over his victim's lifeless body, told the police to come quick because there's a dead body in her yard with a man hovering over him.

Zimmerman is toast...even if he get's off, he won't get away with this.

Mark my words.

your stories are made up. too bad. Zimmerman has become a tragic figure, and you are just a loser making things up.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back