White man shoots innocent black teen....

absolutely not !!! thousands of whites are murdered by blacks in America every yr !!! whites killing blacks is a much rarer crime that blacks killing whites !!

And yet they haven't got you.

Yet.
they have tried !!! but you see i am a full grown white man !!! if you think we are not superior to you how do you think we enslaved you !!:badgrin::badgrin:

Yet we can get the FBI and DOJ involved in the shooting of black teenager and you get squat over a burned white boy.

girlfriend says she hear over phone...

teen says "Why you following me?"

man says "What you doing around here?"

----

that settles it, the man started a fight, he's guilty., lynch him

Mr. FatFuck Zimmerman outweighed the kid by a hundred pounds and he had a gun. The kid had skittles and an ice tea.

Even you can't be this obtuse.

Then the skinny black kid was really stupid for trying to jump Zimmerman. Give the boy a Darwin award, and good riddance.

Mr. FatFuck Zimmerman outweighed the kid by a hundred pounds and he had a gun. The kid had skittles and an ice tea.

Then the skinny black kid was really stupid for trying to jump Zimmerman. Give the boy a Darwin award, and good riddance.

You and the various others who have made these kinds of remarks, please don't be surprised on judgment day when this is thrown back in your face.

This was somebody's child.

Not one of you is big bold and bad enough to say this in front of the man's father. It must make you all feel real good to sit here and speak ill of a dead teenager with a keyboard behind a computer screen.

It's just one less n*gger to you bigots, though. Some people will just never grow up.

absolutely not !!! thousands of whites are murdered by blacks in America every yr !!! whites killing blacks is a much rarer crime that blacks killing whites !!

And yet they haven't got you.

Yet.
they have tried !!! but you see i am a full grown white man !!! if you think we are not superior to you how do you think we enslaved you !!:badgrin::badgrin:

they have tried !!!

I absolutely cannot imagine WHY ON EARTH any black person would want to do you any harm whatsoever...

...it's completely beyond me...WELL...

...it was until I read this:

if you think we are not superior to you how do you think we enslaved you !!

Then it became a little clearer.

Just a thought, I personally could care less about whether or not you're an inbred bigot. Unfortunately not all African Americans and not all people for that matter have the same tolerance for stupidity that I have been blessed with.

Explains a lot.:D

You and the various others who have made these kinds of remarks, please don't be surprised on judgment day when this is thrown back in your face.

Not one of you is big bold and bad enough to say this in front of the man's father. It must make you all feel real good to sit here and speak ill of a dead teenager with a keyboard behind a computer screen.

It's just one less n*gger to you bigots, though. Some people will just never grow up.

You can say ******, it's free speech. You can't say the c-word, it's a vile, tasteless uncalled for word.

That child was a criminal who got shot trying to harm someone.

Not one of you is big bold and bad enough to say this in front of the man's father.

Are the paternity test results in?

He sure wasn't a cracker.

Hey..........just to clarify things for other posters about you, I've got a suggestion............

Change your avi to something that more appropriately describes you, such as you at your latest KKK rally wearing the robes of a Grand Wizard or whatever rank you are.

It would help us to get to know you better.

Douche.

news reports not telling whole story

true story

Has anyone paid attention to this story lately?

yeah the man Zimmerman(?) had a bloody nose and the so called kid, the family is NOT forthcoming on his record of behavior and issues relating to discipline.

and I think Zimmerman is Hispanic.

hello?

neighborhood is a gated community, it is a multicultural mixed too. 50% white / 20% Hispanic / 20% black and mixed Asians and others
:eusa_shhh:

Hey..........just to clarify things for other posters about you, I've got a suggestion............

Change your avi to something that more appropriately describes you, such as you at your latest KKK rally wearing the robes of a Grand Wizard or whatever rank you are.

It would help us to get to know you better.

Douche.

Thank you for the advice. You should sign your posts with something that shows some self-respect.

Living in Orlando, I have been aware of this story ever since it happened. Apparently the court of public opinion has already found him guilty. I love how people are calling for this guy's arrest as if we live in a country that arrests people first and later charges them with a crime.

Having heard everything from day one, here's my take:

The shooter erred in pursuing the victim when he was told not to (not a crime). The shooter claims self-defense because he was attacked by the victim. There is at this time no reason for an arrest, but there needs to be an investigation. Too bad very few people will wait for the courts to decide.

Harassment is a crime.

too bad no one was being harassed.

okay, lynch mob is called off. Everyone can go back to their pathetic lives.

this tragedy will remain not yours.
:cool:
dD

Forum List

Back