White man shoots innocent black teen....

We know this because someone with a gun isn't going to physically assault someone.

Dumbest statement of the week.
I don't know, calling the kid "the black" is even stupider. But of course it suits his purpose to dehumanize the victim.

There are dumb statements and there are racist ones.

The idea that someone with a gun would never physically assault someone is just retarded.

...this man thought the kid was up to no good based on his skin color when it is perfectly normal for young blacks to be walking around the community.

Do you even realize how retardedly contradictory ^this statement is?

It isn't.

It was normal for blacks to be in his community AND he showed his suspicion of them many times.

Trayvon's death was the end of a sick pattern which no one put together in time.

He chose to attack Zimmerman instead of clarifying his guest status.

We don't know that he did attack zimmerman.

Actually, the wounds, grass stains and what if hinted at other credible evidence have supported his testimony in so much that the PD nor DA didn't arrest him.

No they don't. And Zimmerman was arrested for fighting a cop.

Zimmerman's own testimony contradicts itself. He got out of the vehicle to check for a street sign? In a neighborhood he lived in? On a street with no signs?

And Murphy, who by Zimmerman's own admission on the 911 calls, was running away. Why in the world would he double back to attack a guy who he's running away from?

Last edited:
I wonder if Zimmerman is still patrolling the neighborhood. If so, I wonder if anyone that lives there feels safe with him doing that.

He's gone. Moving van took his things away. Last I heard (NBC news last night or the night before) his whereabouts are still unknown.

This is what comes of allowing citizens to tote guns.
What would you suggest as an alternative?

The only possible alternative is a law against citizens carrying guns, which will disarm all law-abiding citizens.

Which leaves . . .

The simple fact where guns in America is concerned is the toothpaste is out of the tube.

Alright we got it, you are a racist faggot piece of shit who will on the side of the shooter no matter what, you constantly refer to the victim as "the Black". You are not slick we can see right through you bitch.

I call the victim "Zimmerman". You call the black the victim because he's black. Deal with your own racism before you accuse me of such.

Alright we got it, you are a racist faggot piece of shit who will on the side of the shooter no matter what, you constantly refer to the victim as "the Black". You are not slick we can see right through you bitch.

I call the victim "Zimmerman". You call the black the victim because he's black. Deal with your own racism before you accuse me of such.

How is Zimmerman a victim when is still alive? you should just come out and admit you are a racist and you side with Zimmerman, even though he is Hispanic and not white. You are a dumb motherfucker.:badgrin:

How is Zimmerman a victim when is still alive? you should just come out and admit you are a racist and you side with Zimmerman, even though he is Hispanic and not white. You are a dumb motherfucker.:badgrin:

Zimmerman was assaulted. He was hit from behind. He was knocked down. He was beaten. He yelled for help. He's the victim.

Zimmerman had no reason to confront or assault the black. The black had reason to assault Zimmerman, he saw Zimmerman following him.

Zimmerman was assaulted. He was hit from behind. He was knocked down. He was beaten. He yelled for help. He's the victim.

Zimmerman had no reason to confront or assault the black. The black had reason to assault Zimmerman, he saw Zimmerman following him.

Whatever we all know you are a racist cocksucker who is with the shooter no matter what because of your racism, however you need to note the shooter is Hispanic and not white.

Whatever we all know you are a racist cocksucker who is with the shooter no matter what because of your racism, however you need to note the shooter is Hispanic and not white.

And, killer did not want people like the victim in his neighborhood.

Even worse than just Hispanic, a Hispanic Jew. Why would I side with that, against an American Christian, albeit black? It's the evidence.

Even worse than just Hispanic, a Hispanic Jew. Why would I side with that, against an American Christian, albeit black? It's the evidence.
What about a black Jew? Whereabouts on your hierarchy would that fall?

SammyDavisJr.jpg

I'm wondering why (1) Zimmerman is STILL walking around with a concealed carry liscence, and (2) why is this fucker still free?

Hey...........even when police officers shoot somone in the line of duty, they are put on paid leave until the investigation is complete.

Shouln't Zimmerman AT THE VERY LEAST have to surrender his permit? He's proven that he's capable of shooting unarmed people.

I'm wondering why (1) Zimmerman is STILL walking around with a concealed carry liscence, and (2) why is this fucker still free?

Hey...........even when police officers shoot somone in the line of duty, they are put on paid leave until the investigation is complete.

Shouln't Zimmerman AT THE VERY LEAST have to surrender his permit? He's proven that he's capable of shooting unarmed people.

My questions along with why no BAC & drug tests? Obviously, his firearm should have been held for a few days for testing. I do not think Seminole county has everyday killings of strangers. Most killings are between family/friends.

My questions along with why no BAC & drug tests? Obviously, his firearm should have been held for a few days for testing. I do not think Seminole county has everyday killings of strangers. Most killings are between family/friends.

Unless of course, you're a bigoted racist with failed dreams of being a police officer, which later turns into a wannabe cop acting out on the neighborhood watch (which you self appoint yourself to, as you're too nutz to be actually picked).

I hope this fucker goes down and soon. At the very minimum, bring him in, book him, let him make bail, take away his gun liscence and put him on trial.

If he's found innocent? Let him walk (they let Casey Anthony off).

If he's guilty? Send him to prison and let the brothers have some fun with him.

I hope this fucker goes down and soon. At the very minimum, bring him in, book him, let him make bail, take away his gun liscence and put him on trial.

He won't be arrested. But, you haters will get a consolation prize. He'll be taken to civil court where a jury of women and apes will find him liable for a gazillion dollars.

Unless of course, you're a bigoted racist with failed dreams of being a police officer, which later turns into a wannabe cop acting out on the neighborhood watch (which you self appoint yourself to, as you're too nutz to be actually picked).

If he's found innocent? Let him walk (they let Casey Anthony off).

If he's guilty? Send him to prison and let the brothers have some fun with him.

That'll be tough with no alcohol/drug tests, no weapon, and no other investigation at the scene............................................sad.

Forum List

Back