White man shoots innocent black teen....

So this incident happened on Zimmerman's front lawn?:cuckoo:

Essentially yes. Gated communities in Florida contain private rights-of-way dedicated to an owners association with owner's holding fee to equal unidivided interest in the roads and common areas.

Zimmerman called the cops and should have left it at that, going in pursuit of a suspect is not in the job description of the neighborhood watch sorry.

It is on private property, if the owner elects to be.

Essentially yes. Gated communities in Florida contain private rights-of-way dedicated to an owners association with owner's holding fee to equal unidivided interest in the roads and common areas.

Zimmerman called the cops and should have left it at that, going in pursuit of a suspect is not in the job description of the neighborhood watch sorry.

It is on private property, if the owner elects to be.

Bullshit.:doubt:

His father lives in the gated community. The kid had every right to be there.

Did you read the actual law?

I didn't think so because it expressly forbids killing children.

He chose to attack Zimmerman instead of clarifying his guest status.

Ok you have made your stance fairly clear, you are on the side of the shooter whether he is right or wrong.

As a CCW holder in Florida I would be the first to call for his head if he was wrong.

Evidence supports his repeated self-defense testimony to LE...thus no arrest.

I am going with that until a jury makes a determination.

Last edited:
Bullshit.:doubt:

Got it. I can't patrol and defend my private property.

The whole gated community was not his fucking private property, as we already said the kid had a right to be there and was not "trespassing" like you say.

You are out of your depth on real estate law and gated communities in FL. He was a guest and acting suspicious which warranted a 911 call. I can question anyone unkonwn / guest on my private property.

Most declarations and covenants of associations require guest identification upon inquiry by owners.

Last edited:

His father lives in the gated community. The kid had every right to be there.

Did you read the actual law?

I didn't think so because it expressly forbids killing children.

He chose to attack Zimmerman instead of clarifying his guest status.
Thank you for your concession.

Now for your next boneheaded point. We don't know who attacked first. We do know that Zimmerman was told by the dispatcher not to follow the boy. We do that the boy was unarmed. We do know that Zimmerman said these assholes always get away implying that he followed the boy because "he was getting away" and not because he was in any fear for his life.

We do know that Florida law does not allow the stand your ground excuse to be used against children.

Got it. I can't patrol and defend my private property.

The whole gated community was not his fucking private property, as we already said the kid had a right to be there and was not "trespassing" like you say.

You are out of your depth on real estate law and gated communities in FL. Kid was a guest and acting suspicious which warranted a 911 call. I can question anyone on my private property.

What part of the kid had a right to be there do you not understand?:cuckoo:

Has anyone paid attention to this story lately?

The family of a Florida teen fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer last month is speaking out, saying that the shooting was unprovoked —and racially motivated.

Stories from

Josh Lucas Marries
Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein Want to Adopt a Child with Special Needs
Jessica Simpson Expresses Thanks for 'Dream' Baby Shower
Jersey Shore Will Return for Season 6
Hugh Grant Likes Daughter Tabitha 'Very Much'
Trayvon Martin, 17, was killed by George Zimmerman in a Sanford, Fla., gated community on the evening of Feb. 26 as he returned from a trip to a local 7-Eleven. Martin and his father were visiting family friends there. Zimmerman claimed he shot Martin in self defense, and has not been charged with a crime.
Video: Mom: Teen targeted due to of ‘color of his skin’ (on this page)
But Martin's family is pointing to 911 calls released by police on Friday that they say depict a terrified teenager who was being chased by Zimmerman. Martin was found face down, unarmed, with a bag of Skittles and an iced tea.

“(Zimmerman) was reacting to the color of his skin,’’ Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, told Matt Lauer on Monday. “He committed no crime. My son wasn’t doing anything but walking on the sidewalk, and I just don’t understand why this situation got out of control.’’

Mom: Trayvon Martin was killed because of 'the color of his skin' - TODAY People - TODAY.com

According to the person who shot the teen, he'd seen him walking through the neighborhood and thought he was acting "suspiciously". He then calls 911 to report the teen and the police asked him if he was following the kid. He replied "yes" and the police then told him to quit.

A bit later, another 911 call is made and the caller tells police that she hears someone yelling for help (the teen), and it's shortly after that when a gunshot is heard.

The teen was found face down, dead, with an ice tea and a bag of Skittles in his hand.

To date? The person who shot the teen, a man named Zimmerman is STILL walking free, and no charges have been filed.

Do you think that if a black adult had shot a white teen, that the result would have been the same?

This is reminiscent of the homicide of Yoshihiro Hattori by Rodney Peairs.

Though it seems this shooting is probably even less "accidental"

Now for your next boneheaded point. We don't know who attacked first. We do know that Zimmerman was told by the dispatcher not to follow the boy. We do that the boy was unarmed. We do know that Zimmerman said these assholes always get away implying that he followed the boy because "he was getting away" and not because he was in any fear for his life.

HAHA, that asshole didn't get away!

We do know who attacked first. The black attacked first. We know this because this is the what the witness(es) say. We know this because of the physical evidence of assault, especially the wound in the back of Zimmerman's head, from the black jumping him from behind. We know this because someone with a gun isn't going to physically assault someone. We know this because Zimmerman called the police rather than choosing to directly deal with the black himself.

The black, on the other hand, took a break from looking for things to steal or vandalize to attack the person he saw following him.

All you've got is Zimmerman following the black. But, you have a nigerian IQ if you think he was following with the intention of confrontation, rather than just to keep track of the black's location.

We do know who attacked first. The black attacked first. We know this because this is the what the witness(es) say. We know this because of the physical evidence of assault, especially the wound in the back of Zimmerman's head, from the black jumping him from behind. We know this because someone with a gun isn't going to physically assault someone. We know this because Zimmerman called the police rather than choosing to directly deal with the black himself.

The black, on the other hand, took a break from looking for things to steal or vandalize to attack the person he saw following him.

All you've got is Zimmerman following the black. But, you have a nigerian IQ if you think he was following with the intention of confrontation, rather than just to keep track of the black's location.

Alright we got it, you are a racist faggot piece of shit who will on the side of the shooter no matter what, you constantly refer to the victim as "the Black". You are not slick we can see right through you bitch.

Alright we got it, you are a racist faggot piece of shit who will on the side of the shooter no matter what, you constantly refer to the victim as "the Black". You are not slick we can see right through you bitch.

The hypocrisy.

The hypocrisy.

Yeah whatever.

Forum List

Back