White man shoots innocent black teen....

FWIW, my firearm is for use in defending my family and myself. That's it. If I see anything else going on, the tool I use is my cellphone.

Running into a situation one knows very little about and drawing a firearm is opening the door for all sorts of bad outcomes that simply aren't worth the risk. Plus, every round I use for someone else is one less that I have to use to protect my family and my self.
But you are on the community watch and cannot carry while out of your house. that is according to some.
I think the reason neighborhood watch doesn't want people who are patrolling to carry is because they don't want to be held responsible for condoning it if/when something like this happens.

I believe a responsible firearms owner is capable of carrying and patrolling without incident. If what Zimmerman's accusers say is true, he was acting irresponsibly.

But what they are saying isn't true.

But you are on the community watch and cannot carry while out of your house. that is according to some.
I think the reason neighborhood watch doesn't want people who are patrolling to carry is because they don't want to be held responsible for condoning it if/when something like this happens.

I believe a responsible firearms owner is capable of carrying and patrolling without incident. If what Zimmerman's accusers say is true, he was acting irresponsibly.

Zimmerman hunted that kid down and killed him. The kid fought back, good for him.

Zimmerman hunted that kid down and killed him. The kid fought back, good for him.

Not according to the 911 audio

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aVwPqXc-bk]George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin 911 Call - YouTube[/ame]

I am not comfortable with taking either side, frankly. From where I sit, the evidence that is publicly known at this point doesn't really favor either side.

But hey, I'm just some guy on the Internet. :dunno:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aVwPqXc-bk]George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin 911 Call - YouTube[/ame]

Wrong, Zimmerman pursued the kid, even after being told not to. As the aggressor Zimmerman caught up to him and ultimately killed him. It seems that was his intent from the begining. Even Zimmerman's lawyer understands that. Why can't you?

And the posters they are putting out do say Dead or Alive.

wanted.jpg

Where's Eric Holder's DOJ? The world wonders. I'd call those posters a conspiracy to violate George Zimmerman's civil rights, myself. I wonder what Eric Holder calls them? Oh, snap! I forgot; in Holder's mind, White people have no civil rights to be violated....I suppose if the NBPP lynches Zimmerman, and his family, that will be OK, as well.

Wow, wanted dead or alive posters?

Good going libs. You're going to win a lot of hispanic votes this way. :clap2:

I am not comfortable with taking either side, frankly. From where I sit, the evidence that is publicly known at this point doesn't really favor either side.

But hey, I'm just some guy on the Internet. :dunno:

As I said what has been talked about here the defenders of Trayvon isn't true. new reports are coming showing that he wasn't the good little boy that was first reported. Even the audio from the 911 call distracts from what they say. Gang related drugs

Wrong, Zimmerman pursued the kid, even after being told not to. As the aggressor Zimmerman caught up to him and ultimately killed him. It seems that was his intent from the begining. Even Zimmerman's lawyer understands that. Why can't you?

He followed someone who he had not seen in the area which had a high crime rate but he did stop following trayvon when ask to do so. Zimmerman did not catch up to him if you listen to the audio Trayvon approached Zimmerman.

Last edited:

He followed someone who he had not seen in the area which had a high crime rate but he did stop following trayvon when ask to do so. Zimmerman did not catch up to him if you listen to the audio Trayvon approached Zimmerman.

Following someone a considerable distance made Zimmerman the aggressor. He did not break off his pursuit. If he had, Zimmerman would have gone the opposite direction and the kid would not have pursued.

Following someone a considerable distance made Zimmerman the aggressor. He did not break off his pursuit. If he had, Zimmerman would have gone the opposite direction and the kid would not have pursued.

Trayvon approached Zimmerman, when Zimmerman was going back to his vehicle to wait for the police.

Trayvon approached Zimmerman, when Zimmerman was going back to his vehicle to wait for the police.

I think its obvious that Zimmerman confronted him to ask him what he was doing.
They probably had a heated exchange, and Zimmerman walked off. The little wannabe thug probably thought he was being disrespected, so to earn some he jumped Zimmerman from behind. He wailed on him, Zimmerman shouted for help. Then the gun came out, little wannabe thug tried to get it from him, and pop - end of story.

Yes, it never would of happened if Zimmerman never approached him. But he's still be alive if he had just walked off after Zimmerman left to get back in his car.

Attachments

• $ZimmerTrayvon2.jpg
    $ZimmerTrayvon2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 11

They probably had a heated exchange, and Zimmerman walked off. The little wannabe thug probably thought he was being disrespected, so to earn some he jumped Zimmerman from behind. He wailed on him, Zimmerman shouted for help. Then the gun came out, little wannabe thug tried to get it from him, and pop - end of story.

Yes, it never would of happened if Zimmerman never approached him. But he's still be alive if he had just walked off after Zimmerman left to get back in his car.

Actually there is a video of the 911 call where Trayvon was at a distance and walking back towards Zimmerman.

Actually there is a video of the 911 call where Trayvon was at a distance and walking back towards Zimmerman.

too bad you're too lazy to post a link. :eusa_shhh:

U.S. News - Trayvon Martin was suspended three times from school

In October, Martin was suspended with friends for writing “W.T.F.” on a hallway locker,
according to a school report obtained by the Herald.
A security guard looking through his backpack for the graffiti marker and instead found women’s rings
and earrings and a screwdriver, described by the staffer as a “burglary tool.”

Ben Crump, an attorney for Martin’s parents, told the Herald they had never heard about the bag of jewelry.

“And anyway, it’s completely irrelevant to what happened Feb. 26,” Crump told the Miami Herald.
“They never heard this and don’t believe it’s true.

He had stolen shit in his bag, and a screwdriver.

He was a punk burglar. Zimmerman's lucky he didn't get a screwdriver to the temple.

[youtube]6aVwPqXc-bk[/youtube]

Zimmerman says "He's coming towards me. Coming to check me out"

Zimmerman sounds scared, but continues to follow.

Last edited:

too bad you're too lazy to post a link. :eusa_shhh:

U.S. News - Trayvon Martin was suspended three times from school

In October, Martin was suspended with friends for writing “W.T.F.” on a hallway locker,
according to a school report obtained by the Herald.
A security guard looking through his backpack for the graffiti marker and instead found women’s rings
and earrings and a screwdriver, described by the staffer as a “burglary tool.”

Ben Crump, an attorney for Martin’s parents, told the Herald they had never heard about the bag of jewelry.

“And anyway, it’s completely irrelevant to what happened Feb. 26,” Crump told the Miami Herald.
“They never heard this and don’t believe it’s true.

I've posted it several times dumb ass. as a matter a fact it's the same one you posted twice on this page. So why should I post the same video again which that same video you have posted it twice on this page.

[youtube]6aVwPqXc-bk[/youtube]

Zimmerman says "He's coming towards me. Coming to check me out"

Zimmerman sounds scared, but continues to follow.

Actually you are lying. Zimmerman had already stopped following Martin and was heading back to his SUV at this time

Forum List

Back