White man shoots innocent black teen....

What he was suspended for any for how many days is not more relevant to the case than whether or not Zimmerman was on duty as a Neighborhood Watch captain. Martin could have been the sweetiest angel on the planet but if he started the fight with Zimmerman, then it's self-defense on Zimmerman's part.

OH but yes what he was suspended for is very relevant. Was he suspended for fighting, stealing, trouble maker? It would show cause that Martin was a trouble maker and was looking for a fight.

He was a pothead and that's why he was suspended.

SANFORD, Fla -- . Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school because he was caught with an empty plastic bag with traces of marijuana in it, the boy’s family attorney has confirmed.

Trayvon was killed while serving out the suspension in Sanford Florida, where his father’s girlfriend lives. A community watch volunteer who thought he looked drugged out and suspicious called police and later wound up in a fight with him

Read more here: Trayvon suspended over marijuana; thousands expected at rally - Breaking News - MiamiHerald.com

Beat you to it posted a couple of post back

OH but yes what he was suspended for is very relevant. Was he suspended for fighting, stealing, trouble maker? It would show cause that Martin was a trouble maker and was looking for a fight.

He was a pothead and that's why he was suspended.
SANFORD, Fla -- . Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school because he was caught with an empty plastic bag with traces of marijuana in it, the boy’s family attorney has confirmed.

Trayvon was killed while serving out the suspension in Sanford Florida, where his father’s girlfriend lives. A community watch volunteer who thought he looked drugged out and suspicious called police and later wound up in a fight with him

Read more here: Trayvon suspended over marijuana; thousands expected at rally - Breaking News - MiamiHerald.com

He was not suspended because he was a pothead.
He was suspended for having an empty marijuana baggie
Trayvon was visiting his father's fiancée, who lived there. He had been suspended from school in Miami after being found with an empty marijuana baggie. Miami schools have a zero-tolerance policy for drug possession.

Trayvon Martin: George Zimmerman's account to police of the Trayvon Martin shooting. - Orlando Sentinel

So no one thinks that the "New Black Panther Party" should be investigated and charged with conspiracy to commit murder for offering $10.000 reward Dead or Alive?

I mentioned that earlier. Why is there no media contempt for that? Though it is being mostly billed as $10,000 for Zimmerman's 'capture' rather than 'dead or alive'. Or any of the other irrational accusations and activism generated by this before all the facts have been confirmed?

I swear we have become a nation of schoolyard juveniles rather than adults who can think and react critically and thoughtfully.

I don't care what your idea of being "grounded" is. I don't care that YOU think Trayvon should have be grounded.

A boy should be able to walk to a 7-11 and back without being targeted by a freak with a gun.

If that's what happened.

However, at night, freaks tend to be out, and this kid either was one himself, or he fell victim to one. At any rate, kids with behavioral problems who have been suspended from school should not be out roaming the streets at night. Kids shouldn't be roaming around at night regardless. Someone dropped the ball and now this kid is dead. I wouldn't want to be the person who dropped it.
The shooting happened on or about 19:15 on 2/26/2012. 7ish on a Sunday night.

Yeah, lots of "freaks" out at that time.

:rolleyes:

7:30 at night, a school night...I dunno. I don't let my kids out in the evening. I certainly don't send them on foot to the 7/11. Ours is fairly tame, but even the one in my old hometown had a fatal shootout not that long ago.

So no one thinks that the "New Black Panther Party" should be investigated and charged with conspiracy to commit murder for offering $10.000 reward Dead or Alive?

I mentioned that earlier. Why is there no media contempt for that? Though it is being mostly billed as $10,000 for Zimmerman's 'capture' rather than 'dead or alive'. Or any of the other irrational accusations and activism generated by this before all the facts have been confirmed?

I swear we have become a nation of schoolyard juveniles rather than adults who can think and react critically and thoughtfully.

I'm not aware of any warrants out against Mr. Zimmerman. Capturing him would be an illegal detention or kidnapping. $10,000 isn't going to go very far in legal fees.

I doubt that any who would try to collect that bounty would have much sense of the law, Save.

And isn't it lovely? These t-shirts are already being sold on the street:

trayvon-martin-shooter-says-teenager-went-for-his-gun-at-news-conference-trayvon-martins-mother-says-theyve-killed-my-son-and-now-theyre-trying-to-kill-his-reputation

I mentioned that earlier. Why is there no media contempt for that? Though it is being mostly billed as $10,000 for Zimmerman's 'capture' rather than 'dead or alive'.

That's typical of the media whitewashing blacks, to say "capture" instead of "dead". The media also doesn't refer to the Black Panthers as a hate group.

I doubt that any who would try to collect that bounty would have much sense of the law, Save.

And isn't it lovely? These t-shirts are already being sold on the street:

trayvon-martin-shooter-says-teenager-went-for-his-gun-at-news-conference-trayvon-martins-mother-says-theyve-killed-my-son-and-now-theyre-trying-to-kill-his-reputation

lol... I must say, he's certainly "a credit to his race"... what with the thoughtfully intelligent countenance and sartorial splendor...

eta... from the look on his face, he sorta reminds me of a pith'd frog...

Last edited:
And the posters they are putting out do say Dead or Alive.

wanted.jpg

Where's Eric Holder's DOJ? The world wonders. I'd call those posters a conspiracy to violate George Zimmerman's civil rights, myself. I wonder what Eric Holder calls them? Oh, snap! I forgot; in Holder's mind, White people have no civil rights to be violated....I suppose if the NBPP lynches Zimmerman, and his family, that will be OK, as well.

Oh so you're at take your evening walk but you can't doing with a gun? Permit gives him the right according to Fl. state law to conceal carry his firearm in public.

Personal evening walk, sure knock yourself out with the gun thingy. Neighborhood watch program does not condone carrying a weapon on patrol period. That should be clear.
You're taking your evening walk with your firearm you see a break in happening but you don't say a word and keep walking because you are carrying?
FWIW, my firearm is for use in defending my family and myself. That's it. If I see anything else going on, the tool I use is my cellphone.

Running into a situation one knows very little about and drawing a firearm is opening the door for all sorts of bad outcomes that simply aren't worth the risk. Plus, every round I use for someone else is one less that I have to use to protect my family and my self.

Personal evening walk, sure knock yourself out with the gun thingy. Neighborhood watch program does not condone carrying a weapon on patrol period. That should be clear.
You're taking your evening walk with your firearm you see a break in happening but you don't say a word and keep walking because you are carrying?
FWIW, my firearm is for use in defending my family and myself. That's it. If I see anything else going on, the tool I use is my cellphone.

Running into a situation one knows very little about and drawing a firearm is opening the door for all sorts of bad outcomes that simply aren't worth the risk. Plus, every round I use for someone else is one less that I have to use to protect my family and my self.
But you are on the community watch and cannot carry while out of your house. that is according to some.

But you are on the community watch and cannot carry while out of your house. that is according to some.
I think the reason neighborhood watch doesn't want people who are patrolling to carry is because they don't want to be held responsible for condoning it if/when something like this happens.

I believe a responsible firearms owner is capable of carrying and patrolling without incident. If what Zimmerman's accusers say is true, he was acting irresponsibly.

Forum List

Back