White mans Religion? The demographic with the largest amount of followers of Christ in the USA are black females

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
A major talking point among the radical left Democrats is to suggest that there is some kind of Christian nationalism going on in the USA. That white Christian people are trying to take over the country.

We have often hear radical lefties claim that Christianity is a so-called “white man’s religion”, it is the religion of the colonist, so they say. This leftist position at times represents a form of racism and it certainly represents extreme ignorance.

The demographic with the largest amount of atheists are white men in America.

We often hear that Christianity is dying. Christianity has been on the decline in America Yet throughout Africa and Asia it is the number one growing religion.

It is most often non-Christians who are making these claims about Christianity being a white man’s religion, or religion of the slaver or something like that. When in reality the Ethiopian Christian church is older than any church in all of Europe.

Last edited:
I wonder if that demo isn't also the greatest supporter of abortion? Just asking, don't know.

That strong walk with and relationship with God could be why black women have prospered and been so successful in society at all levels.

Taking on positions as Press Secretary, Vice-President, First Lady, Supreme Court Justice, positions as U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, and as National Security, Adviser. Senator, Representatives Congresswoman, Sheriff Officer, Police Chief, President of Universities, etc... Not to mention that they got to those higher level positions by being put down by both black men and white men. Never supported, always put down and they fought through the fog of all of that and never looked back.

There is power and "Great Favor" from God in staying with God. The Bible speaks of the blessing of "Elevation" for doing so.

Last edited:
It is most often non-Christians who are making these claims about Christianity being a white man’s religion, or religion of the slaver or something like that. When in reality the Ethiopian Christian church is older than any church in all of Europe.
That is true. I have historical information as well that Christianity first began in Africa-not in England or America, but the foundation of Christianity is Africa.

The Holy Bible, Word of God speaks of the Mark of the Beast as being the words we speak on earth throughout our lifetime.

Well, if they were as dedicated to God and to speaking about the things of God as they are to their guns...

This would also explain all of the filthy profanity freely dished out as if they are blind to the Holy Bible saying do not use profane words-use good communication. When one is an atheist they first speak- then do the things of an atheist. Someone would have had to pray for them as small children to get them out of that darkness, and those demons out of their bodies.

We were all born with a sin nature that MUST be prayed out of us. This is usually done if we are in church as small children. However, many never attended church, were never taught the true things of God, and have no idea they were born with a sin nature. Therefore everything that comes out of the fruit of their mouths/words, and from their brain will be sinful. It's called, being a "LOST atheist, just like being a lost heathen. When someone is spiritually lost they are considered to be dead; spiritually dead and they must be born again or they ARE going to die and go to hell/lake of fire.

Last edited:
A major talking point among the radical left Democrats is to suggest that there is some kind of Christian nationalism going on in the USA. That white Christian people are trying to take over the country.

We have often hear radical lefties claim that Christianity is a so-called “white man’s religion”, it is the religion of the colonist, so they say. This leftist position at times represents a form of racism and it certainly represents extreme ignorance.

We often hear that Christianity is dying. Christianity has been on the decline in America Yet throughout Africa and Asia it is the number one growing religion.

not all christians are "christian nationalists," and if i could not find gentler and more faithful followers of christ's teaching than the church ladies of my neighborhood. these women are not forming militias or training for insurrection. they do not read twitter or follow the news, but they know trump's "type" instinctually and are disgusted.

One point to make. I have not seen Christian black women demanding the Bible in public schools.

One point to make. I have not seen Christian black women demanding the Bible in public schools.
There is has been a demonic "War on Books" taking place. A removal of historical books... a bringing in of gay and that gay drag mess of books.

I think we need to get the Bible into homes. The school curriculum is so intense now days the kids would not have much time to read the Bible at school. Should the Bible be in schools? "Yes" but it must be in homes first, and that's where it's missing from.

I just wonder why radical queers and radical muslims are allied, but i think the queers make a mockery of real islam, i know trans, lesbians and queers converting to islam and making it a mockery

Allah seeds terror into the hearts of the infidels...

There is has been a demonic "War on Books" taking place. A removal of historical books... a bringing in of gay and that gay drag mess of books.

I think we need to get the Bible into homes. The school curriculum is so intense now days the kids would not have much time to read the Bible at school. Should the Bible be in schools? "Yes" but it must be in homes first, and that's where it's missing from.

I'm all for it being in the homes of any person who wants it.

I am even in favor of there being at least one version of the Bible in the school library (along with other religious tomes).

Forum List

Back