White Nationalist Extremists Back Joe Biden

"White Nationalist Richard Spencer, who was one of the key figureheads of the alt-right movement, tweeted how he is "on Team Joe" on Monday, adding in a self-made campaign slogan, "Liberals are clearly more competent. 'The MAGA/Alt-Right moment is over. I made mistakes; Trump is an obvious disaster; but mainly the paradigm contained flaws that we now are able to perceive. And it needs to end," Spencer wrote. "So be patient. We'll have another day in the sun. We need to recover and return in a new form."

So this guy owes his fame to Donald Trump and this is how he repays him?? No one really knew this guy until he had that white nationalist event in 2016 where he pledged loyalty to Trump by shouting "Hail Trump!" and being greeted with Nazi salutes....we all thought he was joking and doing it to just trigger the libs.....now we see that he is racist for real, since he is voting for Biden..

If these dumb Democrat blacks don't see that voting for Biden -- is voting for a guy -- who is literally the biggest white supremacist in the history of the country -- then I am left to assume that these blacks always wanted to be slaves on the plantation and they hate all conservative Republicans for freeing them from bondage...People like Candace Owens and rising star Kim Klacik are literally the Harriet Tubmans and Frederick Douglass of our time..

Spencer is not alt-right at all.
His political views are closer to Bernie or Fauxahontas.

Same thread as yesterday is this your spam of the week thread title?
Why can't you refute the fact that a white nationalist is endorsing Biden??
There is nothing to refute Biden has no control over what Spencer does

A spokesperson for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden rejected an endorsement from alt-right figure Richard Spencer late Sunday evening, calling the white nationalist's views "absolutely repugnant."

Why did Spencer do it?? We don't really know but it does not mean that he thinks Biden is a fellow racist and it damned sure does not mean that Biden IS a racist.

Spencer, 42, previously backed Trump in the 2016 election. But he tweeted an endorsement of Biden on Sunday. "I plan to vote for Biden and a straight democratic ticket. It's not based on 'accelerationism' or anything like that; the liberals are clearly more competent people," he wrote.

Now shut the fuck up

"White Nationalist Richard Spencer, who was one of the key figureheads of the alt-right movement, tweeted how he is "on Team Joe" on Monday, adding in a self-made campaign slogan, "Liberals are clearly more competent. 'The MAGA/Alt-Right moment is over. I made mistakes; Trump is an obvious disaster; but mainly the paradigm contained flaws that we now are able to perceive. And it needs to end," Spencer wrote. "So be patient. We'll have another day in the sun. We need to recover and return in a new form."

So this guy owes his fame to Donald Trump and this is how he repays him?? No one really knew this guy until he had that white nationalist event in 2016 where he pledged loyalty to Trump by shouting "Hail Trump!" and being greeted with Nazi salutes....we all thought he was joking and doing it to just trigger the libs.....now we see that he is racist for real, since he is voting for Biden..

If these dumb Democrat blacks don't see that voting for Biden -- is voting for a guy -- who is literally the biggest white supremacist in the history of the country -- then I am left to assume that these blacks always wanted to be slaves on the plantation and they hate all conservative Republicans for freeing them from bondage...People like Candace Owens and rising star Kim Klacik are literally the Harriet Tubmans and Frederick Douglass of our time..

Well he is a white nationalist -- and everyone knows that Bernie and Elizabeth all push white nationalist policies....

Which is why I laughed when Trump tried to claim he is a white nationalist......but he was only doing it to trigger the libs.....

A spokesperson for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden rejected an endorsement from alt-right figure Richard Spencer late Sunday evening, calling the white nationalist's views "absolutely repugnant."

Why did Spencer do it?? We don't really know but it does not mean that he thinks Biden is a fellow racist and it damned sure does not mean that Biden IS a racist.

Spencer, 42, previously backed Trump in the 2016 election. But he tweeted an endorsement of Biden on Sunday. "I plan to vote for Biden and a straight democratic ticket. It's not based on 'accelerationism' or anything like that; the liberals are clearly more competent people," he wrote.

Now shut the fuck up

You are arguing with a fellow left wing lunatic.
He is trolling, and believes himself to be a genius.

Well he is a white nationalist -- and everyone knows that Bernie and Elizabeth all push white nationalist policies....

Which is why I laughed when Trump tried to claim he is a white nationalist......but he was only doing it to trigger the libs.....

I'm sorry bif, but you're just not good at this.

Now shut the fuck up
He said why he did it......because he believes Biden will be more competent at advancing long-held white nationalist policies.....like expanding Medicare/Medicaid and protecting Social Security....and possibly creating a white ethno-state later on if Montana is open to it

I am very good at this -- because it pisses you off to know that what I am saying is EXACTLY the same shit you and your sycophants say....except, yall mean it.....

Which is why I toy with you morons like I do

Now shut the fuck up
He said why he did it......because he believes Biden will be more competent at advancing long-held white nationalist policies.....like expanding Medicare/Medicaid and protecting Social Security....and possibly creating a white ethno-state later on if Montana is open to it
He mostly noted how scam artist Trump is a disaster..

Now shut the fuck up
He mostly noted how scam artist Trump is a disaster..
He knew Trump was a scam artist beforehand, because he himself is a scam artist...he just pulled on Trump's coattails to benefit himself, like most grifters do...

He is still pissed at Trump for bombing that Iranian general -- because he panicked and thought it would lead to a war..it didn't......but he can't admit that trump was right and he was wrong...

Now shut the fuck up
What the fuck are you talking about. How the hell is expanding Medicare/Medicaid and protecting Social Security "White Nationalist policy?? And why would he think that Biden be open to creating a white ethno-state ??

Since when does the support of a racist make an entire party racist? He was joking when he supported Trump but now that he supports Joe it proves the Dems are racist?!?! Do you hear how dumb you sound?

Since when does the support of a racist make an entire party racist? He was joking when he supported Trump but now that he supports Joe it proves the Dems are racist?!?! Do you hear how dumb you sound?
So David Duke endorsing Trump isn't a big deal anymore?

Now shut the fuck up
What the fuck are you talking about. How the hell is expanding Medicare/Medicaid and protecting Social Security "White Nationalist policy?? And why would he think that Biden be open to creating a white ethno-state ??
Oh stop having a hissy-fit, cuck...

It doesn’t prove the republicans are racist. And the issue with Duke wasn’t his endorsement it was Trumps sluggish and half hearted attempt to disavow him and what he stands for.

I am very good at this -- because it pisses you off to know that what I am saying is EXACTLY the same shit you and your sycophants say....except, yall mean it.....

Which is why I toy with you morons like I do

What you don't seem to get is that only the other ignorant leftist fall for it.

Intelligent people don't.

That doesn't make your political peeps look good.

Now shut the fuck up
So you can't explain your gibberish?? Got it

Now shut the fuck up
So you can't explain your gibberish?? Got it

'What you don't seem to get is that only the other ignorant leftists fall for it.

That doesn't make your political peeps look good."

Thank You.

"What you don't seem to get is that only the other ignorant leftists fall for it.

That doesn't make your political peeps look good."

Thank you.

Trump did not renounce Duke. He pretended to not know who he is

Forum List

Back