White nationalist Gosar nails this one.

I just don't like having my positions and opinions constantly distorted and fabricated. In pretty much every post to me and about me. You're a liar.

If I ever see that you've evolved beyond that, I'll be happy to engage.

FYI, I'm not holding my breath on that.

You're a butt boi for the DNC, Russia, and China. That's literally all you are.

Honesty is always a good thing. We could use more of this.

FM0MisDWQAA4mRk
Your title is a lie. People are not white nationalists because liars say there are. Not today, not tomorrow.

Criticize the cult, and the cultists go on the attack.

Same every time.
So no different than the rest of us. Thank you for clarifying.

He has distorted and fabricated my positions several times but when challenged he comes back with nothing. So basically he is doing nothing but trolling and won't discuss issues. It is frustrating, I have gave up on him long ago.

What is amusing is you claim the left criticizes and the right attacks. That is funny, in my book it is the same but you play lots of word games, That isn't an attack, that is a criticism. LOL!

Sorry Clown, Tom is not a label you can ever put on me. I should have voted for the white supremacist or the man who told the white supremacist it is ok to be racist in the public again.
I appreciate you posts, I have a quick question, I try to look at all people equally however I have said some stupid things in years past and I sometimes wonder if the biggest issue in this culture is lack of understanding people that have different cultures and the lack of understanding between the cultures, whether religious, race, sexual orientation and other differences. And in that lack of understanding we just assume things that may or may not be true.

Racism does exist and in many different ways and bigotry towards what we fail to understand seems to be a knee jerk response. My son-in-law and I discuss this and he is quite insightful to me in learning to understand the difference in our races but we also find, in the end we all need the same basics, food, love, appreciation and kindness.

So I am interested in your opinions as well, could some of our racial tensions are pure racism, which is dead wrong but could some be not understanding culture? Could some just be ignorance? Just curious of your views. I hope I have not offended you.

Uh, speak for yourself.

In this example. Sometimes the left attacks, sometimes the right criticizes. You actually filled that in yourself, reflexively, likely due to some political fetish or neurosis.
More word games I see. Thanks for proving me correct.

LOL.....Some things are best left unsaid.....Especially if you are a dentist. :laughing0301:

That said he must have been a good one, he's a Hall of Famer.....Who even knew dentists had a hall of fame.....The more you know I guess. ;)

In 2001, Gosar was the Arizona Dental Association's (AzDA) "Dentist of the Year". He was inducted into the AzDA Hall of Fame and served as its president from 2004 to 2005.

But see here's the important difference between the right and the left leaning, we can poke fun at our own and not get our tails all twisted, you people never developed that ability. Every light-hearted jab or funny meme is taken as a personal insult by you people.

Yjis could be scary.

Forum List

Back