White nationalist Gosar nails this one.

Just matching your nonsense, it’s all good by me, you do entertain and that is all I’m here for. I don’t expect you to have any substance and you have not failed so far.
Cry it all out, son.
And watch as, when the high cult priests are criticized, the cultists go on the attack. Like I said. You always seem to be right in tow. Curious.

Cry it all out, son.
And watch as, when the high cult priests are criticized, the cultists go on the attack. Like I said. You always seem to be right in tow. Curious.
Gee, I never thought about crying over things that don’t matter to me, why do you cry about it? Who is your priests? I don’t know of any priests.
Like I said, criticism and attacking are the same to me, so I see no difference between you or anyone else. It is just a your spin. You are needing to get more creative you are boring me.

And what makes you say that?

Precisely?

I'm sure you have many, many examples to back that up.

:popcorn:
A weak and divided America overrun with dirt poor hispanics is what mac1958 voted for with joe biden

and thats good for russia and china

Pending more information (and with libs there is usually something they arent telling us)
Hmmmmmm, are you waiting for FOX to tell you Ukraine isn't part of NATO?

thats a good cover story for Mac1958 to use

but he’s in the lib pig pen with you 24/7

the problem is he’s a Tweener who does not like to defend his opinions

Hmmmmmm, are you waiting for FOX to tell you Ukraine isn't part of NATO?
Neither

On the face of it I disagree with gosner and support a resolution calling for russian withdrawal

but no one agrees 100% of the time on anything

Honesty is always a good thing. We could use more of this.

FM0MisDWQAA4mRk
Sounds like all those folks were on to something

I don't know what a "white nationalist" is.

As for a "white supremacist," there is a mountain of evidence to support that philosophy. Look around you. Is this just another case of, if you believe reality then you are evil or defective?

I don't know what a "white nationalist" is.

As for a "white supremacist," there is a mountain of evidence to support that philosophy. Look around you. Is this just another case of, if you believe reality then you are evil or defective?
White nationalists are white supremists.

It's a rebrand that was done to recruit gullible, angry, low IQ white teenagers.

Seems to work on the Trump cultists, too.

Please define “white nationalism”
WTF?

I posted that already on post 136.
You read it because you commented on the same page.

white nationalist
noun
A person who supports the perceived political interests of the white population within a particular country, especially to the exclusion or detriment of other racial and ethnic groups.

White nationalists claim that culture is a product of race, and advocate for the self-preservation of white people.
White nationalists seek to ensure the survival of the white race, and the cultures of historically white nations.

They hold that white people should maintain their majority in mainly-white countries, maintain their dominance of its political and economic life, and that their culture should be foremost.

Many white nationalists believe that miscegenation, multiculturalism, mass immigration of non-whites and low birth rates among whites are threatening the white race, and some argue that it amounts to white genocide.

WTF?

I posted that already on post 136.
You read it because you commented on the same page.

white nationalist
noun
A person who supports the perceived political interests of the white population within a particular country, especially to the exclusion or detriment of other racial and ethnic groups.

White nationalists claim that culture is a product of race, and advocate for the self-preservation of white people.
White nationalists seek to ensure the survival of the white race, and the cultures of historically white nations.

They hold that white people should maintain their majority in mainly-white countries, maintain their dominance of its political and economic life, and that their culture should be foremost.

Many white nationalists believe that miscegenation, multiculturalism, mass immigration of non-whites and low birth rates among whites are threatening the white race, and some argue that it amounts to white genocide.
Thank you

the only part I would disagree with is “especially to the detriment or exclusion of other ethnic groups”

I think I speak for the majority of whites by saying preserving white skin color is less important than maintaining the white culture and values under which America grew to be so great

Forum List

Back