White nationalist Gosar nails this one.

I bet he has.

Paul Gosar was clearly shaken up by seeing six of his brothers and sisters endorse his opponent. The congressman took to Twitter to vent about his siblings, writing, “My siblings who chose to film ads against me are all liberal Democrats who hate President Trump. These disgruntled Hillary suppporters are related by blood to me but like leftists everywhere, they put political ideology before family. Stalin would be proud.”

Rep. Paul Gosar was one of three members of the House of Representatives on Wednesday to vote against a symbolic measure calling for a cease-fire in Ukraine and support for its people.

He blamed the “extreme left environmentalists” for making the U.S. dependent on Russian goods, called Ukraine “Russia's backyard”.
One of many who have sold their soul to a full-on buffoon. What a horrible way that must be to go through life. Can't these people do anything else for a living? Are they really this shameless? Have they ALWAYS been this way?

I'll never understand people who willingly go into politics. Especially now.

One of many who have sold their soul to a full-on buffoon. What a horrible way that must be to go through life. Can't these people do anything else for a living? Are they really this shameless? Have they ALWAYS been this way?

I'll never understand people who willingly go into politics. Especially now.
In fact Mac is the one who is fixated on trumps personality

and it really bothers him that everyone else does not hate trump as much as he does

LOL.....Some things are best left unsaid.....Especially if you are a dentist. :laughing0301:

That said he must have been a good one, he's a Hall of Famer.....Who even knew dentists had a hall of fame.....The more you know I guess. ;)

In 2001, Gosar was the Arizona Dental Association's (AzDA) "Dentist of the Year". He was inducted into the AzDA Hall of Fame and served as its president from 2004 to 2005.

But see here's the important difference between the right and the left leaning, we can poke fun at our own and not get our tails all twisted, you people never developed that ability. Every light-hearted jab or funny meme is taken as a personal insult by you people.
The first inductee was Doc Holliday.

Ok, Mac1958 gave it a thumbs up so you are going to be his stand-in on this issue

I take it that the opposit of a white nationalist is a person of color or a guilt-ridden white lib who who advocates a new racial balance in America and a new culture to go with it

correct?
NO, your "take" is wrong, not surprised.

I'm a racist, I take pride in my ethnicity, everyone does or should.

That doesn't mean you should treat other races like shit, talk shit about an entire race or person who hasn't even met or even heard speak.

When I do, then I form an opinion, not before.

That doesn't mean you should treat other races like shit, talk shit about an entire race or person who hasn't even met or even heard speak.
If anyone is talking shit its the really wayout minorities who are pushing the black victimhood lie

Did paul gosar explain the reason for his vote?

I would like to hear his side of the story
Rep. Paul Gosar was one of three members of the House of Representatives on Wednesday to vote against a symbolic measure calling for a cease-fire in Ukraine and support for its people.

Later, Gosar issued a statement faulting the resolution for referencing NATO's longstanding collective defense provision that treats an attack on one member nation as one against all of them.

The moron doesn't even know Ukraine isn't a NATO member.

In fact Mac is the one who is fixated on trumps personality

and it really bothers him that everyone else does not hate trump as much as he does
I don't know about that, I have a long, long hate for him.

Since he bought Mar a Lago in 1985.
He lied back then and 37 years later, hasn't stopped.

Shithead you ask me a question and I gave you an answered and now you are acting like a little bitch, because you didn't like the answer.

Republicans/conservatives talk about it and Democrats be about it.
You are a fucking CHUMP
"biden aint racist. He has a black friend"
:rofl:

He may be racist, but his record speaks for itself. How about Trump's? Bootlicking Ben Carson.
So you get on here and defend and deflect for a racist. Someone that thinks you are inferior simply for the color of your skin.
Uncle tom, much? :lol:

Forum List

Back