White nationalist Gosar nails this one.

But you did

I asked the puppet master and you piped in
Well, that's one way to say it. Another way would be:

I asked you a question (related to the OP), which you deflected away like the tired old hypocrite you are. It's a fucking message board, genius. We ask questions here.

white nationalist
noun
A person who supports the perceived political interests of the white population within a particular country, especially to the exclusion or detriment of other racial and ethnic groups.

White nationalists claim that culture is a product of race, and advocate for the self-preservation of white people.
White nationalists seek to ensure the survival of the white race, and the cultures of historically white nations.

They hold that white people should maintain their majority in mainly-white countries, maintain their dominance of its political and economic life, and that their culture should be foremost.

Many white nationalists believe that miscegenation, multiculturalism, mass immigration of non-whites and low birth rates among whites are threatening the white race, and some argue that it amounts to white genocide.

white nationalist
noun
A person who supports the perceived political interests of the white population within a particular country, especially to the exclusion or detriment of other racial and ethnic groups.

White nationalists claim that culture is a product of race, and advocate for the self-preservation of white people.
White nationalists seek to ensure the survival of the white race, and the cultures of historically white nations.

They hold that white people should maintain their majority in mainly-white countries, maintain their dominance of its political and economic life, and that their culture should be foremost.

Many white nationalists believe that miscegenation, multiculturalism, mass immigration of non-whites and low birth rates among whites are threatening the white race, and some argue that it amounts to white genocide.
.... all wrapped in a shallow, paranoid world of ignorance, arrogance, and hate.

Honesty is always a good thing. We could use more of this.

FM0MisDWQAA4mRk

I bet he has.

Paul Gosar was clearly shaken up by seeing six of his brothers and sisters endorse his opponent. The congressman took to Twitter to vent about his siblings, writing, “My siblings who chose to film ads against me are all liberal Democrats who hate President Trump. These disgruntled Hillary suppporters are related by blood to me but like leftists everywhere, they put political ideology before family. Stalin would be proud.”

Rep. Paul Gosar was one of three members of the House of Representatives on Wednesday to vote against a symbolic measure calling for a cease-fire in Ukraine and support for its people.

He blamed the “extreme left environmentalists” for making the U.S. dependent on Russian goods, called Ukraine “Russia's backyard”.

white nationalist
noun

Ok, Mac1958 gave it a thumbs up so you are going to be his stand-in on this issue

I take it that the opposit of a white nationalist is a person of color or a guilt-ridden white lib who who advocates a new racial balance in America and a new culture to go with it

correct?

Rep. Paul Gosar was one of three members of the House of Representatives on Wednesday to vote against a symbolic measure calling for a cease-fire in Ukraine and support for its people.
Did paul gosar explain the reason for his vote?

I would like to hear his side of the story

Forum List

Back