White nationalist Gosar nails this one.

White Nationalist rally on Friday, CPAC rally on Saturday where Trump spoke of MTG. 80% of the folks at the CPAC rally where at the White Nationalist rally.
So where are all the pics and videos of Nazi flags being waived at this “white nationalist” rally?

Honesty is always a good thing. We could use more of this.

Honestly has no truck with any post of yours, so in other words, to find honestly, best not to even bother reading any of your posts!

Maybe we can use the top of your head as a coaster, a dry place to sit drinks to keep from marking the table.

Romney is a pompous ass

maybe thats why you are fawning over him

btw: I compliment you for using the less offensive lib smear of “white nationalist” rather than going all in with the big lie of “white supremacist”
Smears? I think they're both accurate depictions. Why would one trigger you more than the other?

I remember clearly that morning at the polls. Ours is a deep red area and there was about as much enthusiasm for those two turds as standing in line for fuckin' a root canal.

I have a dentist who does an absolutely painless root canal, and he provides the nitrous... liberally... good times.

Smears? I think they're both accurate depictions. Why would one trigger you more than the other?
I am not triggered by lies told by people who dont understand the words they use

if people like Mac1958 or his minions on this forum are going to fling words around, he/they should be willing to tell us what those words mean to them

Forum List

Back