White nationalist Gosar nails this one.

It's a valid question. White Nationalists want the country to be solely white, kicking everyone else out. White Separatists what to either carve a new all white country out of the US, or at least form areas where all races live separately. White Supremacists could be either of the two above, but also would be OK with a country where whites are in power and other races are 2nd or 3rd class citizens with no power.

I would like to know how so called black conservatives like Struth are ok with folks like MTG speaking at White Nationalist events and having the crowd chanting Putin. Most of the Trump rallies are pretty much on the same line, Trump has convinced them that it is OK to be openly racist again.
Oh for fuck's sake, SuperConspiracyBrutha, your little black ass is so fucking sensitive.

That's what this is all about. You little black ass motherfuckers are so goddamn sensitive you think we should treat you like children and walk on eggshells around you.

You're a bunch of fucking women.

If you little black motherfuckers weren't such women, we would probably get along.

Do you need me to say that to your black face?

No I got the point motherfucker. You forget, I'm smarter than you.

The dude is a moron. Many of these idiots are.

That's why I did his job for him.

What the fuck is "white nationalism"?

I would never let any of you motherfucking democrat propagandists set the narrative and get away with that shit. You're gonna define that stupid shit or you can go fuck yourselves up the ass with "white nationalism. "

That's what this idiot should have done.

Romney nailed it. He's is a moron. But so is Romney, so...
:dunno:

Now define white nationalism or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I would like to know how so called black conservatives like Struth are ok with folks like MTG speaking at White Nationalist events and having the crowd chanting Putin. Most of the Trump rallies are pretty much on the same line, Trump has convinced them that it is OK to be openly racist again.

You voted Biden because you didn't want him to think that "You ain't black"

"Jeez, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf...." Donald J Trump, racist. Oh wait. That was Joe Biden. nevermind

Oh for fuck's sake, SuperConspiracyBrutha, your little black ass is so fucking sensitive.

That's what this is all about. You little black ass motherfuckers are so goddamn sensitive you think we should treat you like children and walk on eggshells around you.

You're a bunch of fucking women.

If you little black motherfuckers weren't such women, we would probably get along.

Do you need me to say that to your black face?
You must have attended as well. You just run your punkass mouth, trying to play Billy Badass. We all know you aren't going to bust a grape.

You voted Biden because you didn't want him to think that "You ain't black"

"Jeez, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf...." Donald J Trump, racist. Oh wait. That was Joe Biden. nevermind
White Nationalist rally on Friday, CPAC rally on Saturday where Trump spoke of MTG. 80% of the folks at the CPAC rally where at the White Nationalist rally.

Honesty is always a good thing. We could use more of this.

FM0MisDWQAA4mRk

Can't believe you idiots fell for this.

LOL

Youre going to call is racists, no matter what. Why should anyone care, anymore?

So you voted for Obama/Biden...eh?
You don't have to limit your votes to the two corporate owned parties, there are other candidates, they may not win now but if more people get smart enough, other parties will grow, Until then we will still get the corporate monsters ruining our country. The rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer. The stupidity of we the American people.

Forum List

Back