White nationalists are a political force in the US.

He was having a do-over a day or two later, because his original remarks sucked out loud.

I'm not following your 1970 question. If I feel like answering it, I will. Personally, 1970 was olive drab to me.

You want to talk about his first press conference on the rally? I'm happy to do so.

But you made it about the second press conference when you lied about what he said then.

Choose. Which one you want to attack him on, first or second?

You want to pretend Trump isn't a lying bigot, that's up to you. Given his past month or so of tweets, only an idiot or fellow-traveler could believe it.

I asked a simple question, which of his press positions do you want to attack him on.

If you were serious, and honest, you would answer and I would cut and paste his statements and prove that your vile lies are vile lies, and you are a race baiting hate monger.

Which is why you did not answer and instead just spouted off shit.

"Trump: "...you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."
I AM FAMOUS AND I CAN GRAB WOMEN BY THE PUSSY

A lib get called out on one lie, and instead of coming clean, they just throw out another lie.

images

Also, try to be less of a beta cuck.
You better get your facts straight. Trump said there were good people on both sides at Charlottesville.
48 hours later he revised the statement saying he wanted get the information correct.
Everybody knew all the people on the demonstration side were white nationalist. Trump is a white nationalist dog whistler and they love him.
So are you. You lie for Trump, Trump lies for Trump, Trump supporters lie for Trump

You want to talk about his first press conference on the rally? I'm happy to do so.

But you made it about the second press conference when you lied about what he said then.

Choose. Which one you want to attack him on, first or second?

You want to pretend Trump isn't a lying bigot, that's up to you. Given his past month or so of tweets, only an idiot or fellow-traveler could believe it.

I asked a simple question, which of his press positions do you want to attack him on.

If you were serious, and honest, you would answer and I would cut and paste his statements and prove that your vile lies are vile lies, and you are a race baiting hate monger.

"Trump: "...you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."

A lib get called out on one lie, and instead of coming clean, they just throw out another lie.

images

You better get your facts straight. Trump said there were good people on both sides at Charlottesville.
48 hours later he revised the statement saying he wanted get the information correct.
Everybody knew all the people on the demonstration side were white nationalist. Trump is a white nationalist dog whistler and they love him.
So are you. You lie for Trump, Trump lies for Trump, Trump supporters lie for Trump

1. He stated clearly that there were good people on both sides of the issue of historical statues.

2. Yes. He wanted to get information before he made a more definitive statement.

3. Not everyone there was a white nationalist. You are either wrong or a filthy liar.

4. Trump repeatedly denounced white nationalists at both press conferences. You are a filthy liar.

5. I speak the Truth. You are the vile liar here. Shame on you, you vile piece of shit.

White nationalists are a political force in the US. President Trump has been a dog whistler to the white nationalists. Trump appears to scared to call out white nationalists as exemplified in Charlottesville.
Trump talks to the white nationalists with his description of Hispanic illegals and asylum seekers as rapists and criminals.
There are enough white nationalists that if Trump cannot keep their support he will lose the election in 2020.
The Republicans are just average mainstream middle class people and they are who the radical and racist Democrats hate so much.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
You prove my point. If you think the Republican party is mainstream middle class then you feel mainstream middle class is substantially more white than the majority of the US, substantially more male than the majority of the US, substantially less educated than the majority party of the US.
That is not the US, that is the Republican party and who Trump wants to dominate the US.
Identity politics has backfired on the Dems, it's a dull tool, it's a loser tool
The facts are the facts. Those are the demographics of the Republican party. A party dominated by dumb, old, white men and women who feel a woman's place is to support their man.

YOur hate has made you weak.
Where is the hate. In many ways I have more pity than dislike. But there is definitely no like and a lot of disrespect.

The Republicans are just average mainstream middle class people and they are who the radical and racist Democrats hate so much.
You prove my point. If you think the Republican party is mainstream middle class then you feel mainstream middle class is substantially more white than the majority of the US, substantially more male than the majority of the US, substantially less educated than the majority party of the US.
That is not the US, that is the Republican party and who Trump wants to dominate the US.
Identity politics has backfired on the Dems, it's a dull tool, it's a loser tool
The facts are the facts. Those are the demographics of the Republican party. A party dominated by dumb, old, white men and women who feel a woman's place is to support their man.

Where is the hate. In many ways I have more pity than dislike. But there is definitely no like and a lot of disrespect.
I'm hurt.

Out of nowhere, you just spout off about how people are "old and dumb" or how women you don't like are just "supporting their man".

SOunds like hate to me.

And you're doing it online, and not to their faces, so that's kind of cowardice too.

images

1. He stated clearly that there were good people on both sides of the issue of historical statues.

2. Yes. He wanted to get information before he made a more definitive statement.

3. Not everyone there was a white nationalist. You are either wrong or a filthy liar.

4. Trump repeatedly denounced white nationalists at both press conferences. You are a filthy liar.

5. I speak the Truth. You are the vile liar here. Shame on you, you vile piece of shit.

You speak bullshit. I posted the entire text of his first statement. Feel free to point out the non-existent mention of white nationalists in that statement. Vile liars? You're pitiful.

its just like slavery, my friends

white folks owned slaves because the government gave them PERMISSION!

these folks are shooting folks because Trump is sitting idly by

its the exact same tactic

images

I am feeling hate from you. It is making you weak. A weak minded person that is further weaker is not good.

"He stated clearly that there were good people on both sides of the issue of historical statues."
He did not say that. He said there were good people on both sides at the Charlottesville demonstrations.
The one side was white supremacists supporting not taking down confederate statues.
This was not a demonstration of white nationalists and those who main issue is confederate statues.
You know this and you continue to lie.

This is as bad as Bill Clinton saying "it depends on what you feel the meaning of is is"
You are like Trump and Bill Clinton, disgusting people.

its just like slavery, my friends

white folks owned slaves because the government gave them PERMISSION!

these folks are shooting folks because Trump is sitting idly by

its the exact same tactic

"The buck stops with everybody," said someone trying to duck responsibility.

images

You speak bullshit. I posted the entire text of his first statement. Feel free to point out the non-existent mention of white nationalists in that statement. Vile liars? You're pitiful.

Fair enough, he did not specifically mention white nationalists in his first press release on the issue.

The rest of my points stand.

I made a mistake. You are purposefully lying, even after being stone cold busted.

images

I am feeling hate from you. It is making you weak. A weak minded person that is further weaker is not good.

"He stated clearly that there were good people on both sides of the issue of historical statues."
He did not say that. He said there were good people on both sides at the Charlottesville demonstrations.
The one side was white supremacists supporting not taking down confederate statues.
This was not a demonstration of white nationalists and those who main issue is confederate statues.

This is as bad as Bill Clinton saying "it depends on what you feel the meaning of is is"

You lie.

In Context: Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks

Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee...."

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name...."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly...."

images

You lie.

Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee...."

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name...."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly...."
you are ridiculous. Everything you are quoting happened 48 hours or more after his initial quote. He was trying to justify a completely inappropriate statement because of the backlash.
Only the worst of the worst reinforce his double talk.
After all of his comments, the white nationalists and supremacists still love him. They know they could not have a better person in the white house for their beliefs.

images

You lie.

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a v ery, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name...."

Let the White Nationalists and Supremacists decide what Trump's many statements or lack of statements about them, mean.
They like Trump. They know they could not have a better President in the White House for their beliefs.

images

You lie.

you are ridiculous. Everything you are quoting happened 48 hours or more after his initial quote. He was trying to justify a completely inappropriate statement because of the backlash.
After all of his comments, the white nationalists and supremacists still love him. They know they could not have a better person in the white house for their beliefs.

images

You lie.

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a v ery, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name...."

Let the White Nationalists and Supremacists decide what Trump's many statements or lack of statements about them, mean.
They like Trump. They know they could not have a better President in the White House for their beliefs.

1. He wanted to wait until he had full information, completely reasonable, instead of shooting off his mouth about a situation based on politics.

2. YOU clearly aren't letting his statements about white nationalists go, so I want to refute your lies. Nothing wrong with that. Though I certainly understand your desire to have people just let you spread vile lies about your fellow Americans, without being called out for the vile piece of shit liar you are.

3. Why are you lying so much about what the President said? Are you really unable to find ANY real evidence to support your opposition to him?

You lie.

You lie.

1. He wanted to wait until he had full information, completely reasonable, instead of shooting off his mouth about a situation based on politics.

2. YOU clearly aren't letting his statements about white nationalists go, so I want to refute your lies. Nothing wrong with that. Though I certainly understand your desire to have people just let you spread vile lies about your fellow Americans, without being called out for the vile piece of shit liar you are.

3. Why are you lying so much about what the President said? Are you really unable to find ANY real evidence to support your opposition to him?
If what you say is true and Trump soundly rebuffed the White nationalists and supremacists why do they still like him? They know his rebuff has been forced by backlash.
https://www.voanews.com/.../many-white-nationalists-praise-controversial-trump-twee.
Trump says he's not a racist. That's not how white nationalists see it - CNNPolitics

Everything you just said is a lie. White nationalists are considered to be neo-nazis, and they account for less than .5% of the population.
Then why is Trump going out of his way not to call them out?

The only people calling them white nationalists are the lying liberal media attempting to blame Trump for these shootings. Funny though... nobody blamed Obama for all of the Muslim terror attacks under his watch.

Trump has already condemned these sick groups.

Trump has not condemned any white supremacist group ever. And while he gives impassioned speeches railing against brown invaders from shithole countries, his condemnations of racism and white supremacy are read in a halting stilted manner like his kidnappers are forcing him to read it.

Everything you just said is a lie. White nationalists are considered to be neo-nazis, and they account for less than .5% of the population.
Then why is Trump going out of his way not to call them out?

The only people calling them white nationalists are the lying liberal media attempting to blame Trump for these shootings. Funny though... nobody blamed Obama for all of the Muslim terror attacks under his watch.

Trump has already condemned these sick groups.

Trump has not condemned any white supremacist group ever. And while he gives impassioned speeches railing against brown invaders from shithole countries, his condemnations of racism and white supremacy are read in a halting stilted manner like his kidnappers are forcing him to read it.
Bullshit.

White nationalists are a political force in the US. President Trump has been a dog whistler to the white nationalists. Trump appears to scared to call out white nationalists as exemplified in Charlottesville.
Trump talks to the white nationalists with his description of Hispanic illegals and asylum seekers as rapists and criminals.
There are enough white nationalists that if Trump cannot keep their support he will lose the election in 2020.
These white nationalists must be cloaked and not seen. We give multiple signals when we see each other. We tip services. A dead giveaway. We act civil at a much higer higher percentage in public places ike motels and restauraunts and so much more. We give a signal like opening a door for other people when we enter or leave. We try to respect our neighbors even though we are not perfect. At times we even say hello. We pay down our debts the best we can and do it not in a happy feeling. Well you can imagine the wails of derision by Progs for doing these things. These nasty no good culture collapsing ways with all of our cloaked signals of white supremacist civility. Don't forget fellow white supremacists....say Thank You in the correct manner. We can't let these Prog in on it. They are already suspecting.

images

You lie.

images

You lie.

What a dumbass. The black panthers supported obama. So I suppose obama was a black panther and supported their hate and criminal behavior - right?

Why Can't Conservative Nationalists Just Assimilate?
ugh they are Americans ....cmon now celebrate DIVERSITY ...isnt that what you homos are supposed to be all about ?

what do ya mean by assimilation ?
1dz683.jpg

im gonna pass

get.jpg

PAss

see yas in hell

bz-5cfdbaf979814.jpeg

I think a Russian did that one :auiqs.jpg:

You lie.

You lie.

What a dumbass. The black panthers supported obama. So I suppose obama was a black panther and supported their hate and criminal behavior - right?
Black Panthers supported Obama because he supported equal rights for blacks and all minorities.
White supremacists support Trump because he supports the rights of whites over minorities. Trump wants our immigrants to come from places like Norway (white) not "shit holes" in Africa or the rapist and criminal Hispanics or Muslims. Trump denounces minority law makers while his supporting Republican party has never been whiter. The only black Republican congressman will not seek reelection because he cannot support Trump's racist policies.
The only ones who do not see Trumps racism are racists. They feel it is the norm.

Forum List

Back