White Nationalists like Stormfront are stuck on stupid! Viva La 4chan /Pol/!

Jun 15, 2020
These clowns don't get it. Most whites want to fight for white identity not white supremacy today. People like 4chan/Pol/ and the alt-rigjt weed white supremacy out and keep it honest. It's all white people have now anyway.9

Sorry, a little drunk and new forum for me. I meant to say Hitler liked how Russia was perfect for white supremacy compared to Germany in Mein Krampf

Eek, the quality of Russian trolls has really gone downhill.
We've had an absolute mob of new members, most conservatives, in the past few days. WHAT is going on?

I'm not a troll just a regular on political forums. I think the anger over a black man with criminal past being put on a throne while ignoring police brutality has something to do with it.

Weird thread. What he doesn't comprehend is ANY white racial identity is looked down upon by EVERYONE except those taking pride in their racial identity. Period. Wrap it in any kind of pretty paper you want it won't matter. I stopped giving a shit what people said about my beliefs YEARS ago.

We've had an absolute mob of new members, most conservatives, in the past few days. WHAT is going on?
Conservatives don't actually like Hitler.

Yep, we just like free speech and the white supremacists take advantage of it. We created the Lincoln Republican, and the Democrats created the KKK, race baiting, insurrection, and communist sympathizing.

Yep, we just like free speech and the white supremacists take advantage of it. We created the Lincoln Republican, and the Democrats created the KKK, race baiting, insurrection, and communist sympathizing.
Lol. You want to claim the tyrannical piece of shit war criminal Lincoln? Good god.

Weird thread. What he doesn't comprehend is ANY white racial identity is looked down upon by EVERYONE except those taking pride in their racial identity. Period. Wrap it in any kind of pretty paper you want it won't matter. I stopped giving a shit what people said about my beliefs YEARS ago.

If we are all Americans, then why we have multiculturalism and diversity then? Why do we love pizza, Chinese food, and Mexican food ? Get out the house. We Americans aren't just race but we are! The founding fathers were white that pisses off the communists who use racial divide in America.

Lol. You want to claim the tyrannical piece of shit war criminal Lincoln? Good god.

Lincoln was a federalist who wanted a full union. The South wanted rebellion, land ownership, slave trade because it was their only economy. Honestly, that's why conservatives like both, not white supremacy, or Nazism

Forum List

Back