White Nationalists like Stormfront are stuck on stupid! Viva La 4chan /Pol/!

They can't help it, Pete. They never knew anything but welfare, food stamps and free shit.

Thanks to the fuckin democrook party that had to cut them free after they lost a war but somehow managed to maintain some political power.

Hopefully when the next war is over collectivists are forced to surrender unconditionally and are forced to emigrate. Not sure about the outcome but I'm willing to gamble at this point.

These clowns don't get it. Most whites want to fight for white identity not white supremacy today. People like 4chan/Pol/ and the alt-rigjt weed white supremacy out and keep it honest. It's all white people have now anyway.9

Half the so-called "white supremacists" on there are undercover FBI, looking to entrap some idiot into doing something stupid. That's why I gave up on militia boards years ago.
LoL... I assumed back in the Clinton days that message boards and forums on AOL were populated with at least a few agents no matter what. I don't believe there aren't paid informants on any place someone can post online. I know there are some here, and I guaran-fuckin-tee you I'm on someone's list, I don't care though. I'm a good dude, I help people all the time as a security professional. I've risked my life as a soldier and a firefighter. They have no case against me.

That said I go out of my way to stay undercover, If shit goes haywire and assholes breach my door and endanger my family they're challenging natural selection. Not Me.

If we are all Americans, then why we have multiculturalism and diversity then? Why do we love pizza, Chinese food, and Mexican food ? Get out the house. We Americans aren't just race but we are! The founding fathers were white that pisses off the communists who use racial divide in America.

Meh...

I'll give you credit for that....

When shit was going well and covid wasn't an issue we all seemed to be getting along well. As I've pointed out too damn many times we are a single race of humans. We are divided by people who are using that as a tool, and I for one am quite sick of it.

There is however one political party in the US that flourished from racial division, and it's also the party that divided the country over slavery and lost the war that ended slavery.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Mac1958

I wonder how many times I've pointed out how the Democrats have cynically leveraged PC and Identity Politics for political gain for generations.

Maybe a zillion times or so.

Mental myopia, denial: Two of the primary symptoms of your ideological affliction.

Forum List

Back