white nationalists used to wear hoods to hide their racism, now they are emboldened in the Trump era

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. i'm sick and tired of Trump.

vote Nov 6th. vote Joe Biden in 2020.

White nationalists used to wear hoods to hide their racism, now they just put a "D" in front of their name and point their finger at Republicans.

• Banned

/—-/ Will Crazy Joe’s White Privilege carry him to the nomination?
this is serious. this is not funny, god darn it. this is serious stuff. Trump cut taxes for the rich to intentionally inflate the deficit so that he can later cut Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security. how can you support someone like that? HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT SOMEONE LIKE THAT?!

/—-/ Will Crazy Joe’s White Privilege carry him to the nomination?
this is serious. this is not funny, god darn it. this is serious stuff. Trump cut taxes for the rich to intentionally inflate the deficit so that he can later cut Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security. how can you support someone like that? HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT SOMEONE LIKE THAT?!
/——/ Crazy Joe will use his White Previlidge to fix it.

white nationalists used to wear hoods to hide their racism, now they are emboldened in the Trump era

White nationalists are an amalgam of Kluxxers and Nazis.

Kluxxers and Nazis used to be mortal enemies because a lot of Kluxxers and/or their family members fought Nazis in WWII.

But as their respective numbers dwindled and WWII vets died off, the two groups joined forces and became the modern day "white nationalists".

I still just call them Nazis. It's what they are, moreso than Klansmen.

Over the past couple decades, I have observed with alarm the rhetoric of the WN community bleeding over into mainstream politics. A lot of the pseudocons on this board parrot Nazi rhetoric. I don't know if they are even aware that is the source of their belief system.

The biggest cause of loss of culture, and race since the near extinction of Native Americans WILL BE from Whites going the same way, and becoming smaller, mixed, and losing their culture piece by piece over time, JUST like Native Americans had, and
then this presumably finalizes Native Americans, African Americans, and Jewish Americans to go extinct FIRST, because of their higher rates of mixing, and smaller numbers vs White Americans.

Multiculturalists will be the demise of Jews, NOT Hitler.

Does that make Multiculturalists WORSE than Hitler???????????

White nationalists are an amalgam of Kluxxers and Nazis.

Kluxxers and Nazis used to be mortal enemies because a lot of Kluxxers and/or their family members fought Nazis in WWII.

But as their respective numbers dwindled and WWII vets died off, the two groups joined forces and became the modern day "white nationalists".

I still just call them Nazis. It's what they are, moreso than Klansmen.

Over the past couple decades, I have observed with alarm the rhetoric of the WN community bleeding over into mainstream politics. A lot of the pseudocons on this board parrot Nazi rhetoric. I don't know if they are even aware that is the source of their belief system.

Jesus.... :blowup:

The biggest cause of loss of culture, and race since the near extinction of Native Americans WILL BE from Whites going the same way, and becoming smaller, mixed, and losing their culture piece by piece over time, JUST like Native Americans had, and
then this presumably finalizes Native Americans, African Americans, and Jewish Americans to go extinct FIRST, because of their higher rates of mixing, and smaller numbers vs White Americans.

And here we see the influence of WN rhetoric.

TA-DAAAAA!

FOR THE LOVE OF DONKEY ANUS LICKING!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS A WHITE NATIONALIST???

/----/ It's the latest talking point straight out of LiberalPropagandaville. They also coined these popular phrases: Assault Rifles, Climate Change, Pay their Fair Share, and White Privilege. Next month they will come up with something new.

white nationalists used to wear hoods to hide their racism

now they wear MAGA caps and carry Trump signs at his rallies before they beat the shit out of people that dont agree with them .

white nationalists used to wear hoods to hide their racism

now they wear MAGA caps and carry Trump signs at his rallies before they beat the shit out of people that dont agree with them .
/---- What's wrong with being White and/or a Nationalist?
nationalist (năshˈə-nəl, năshˈnəl)
  • Of, relating to, or belonging to a nation as an organized whole: a national anthem.
  • adj.
    Of or relating to nationality: their national origin.
  • adj.
    Characteristic of or peculiar to the people of a nation: a national trait.

And here we see the influence of WN rhetoric.

TA-DAAAAA!

What kind of pyscho wants for all cultures to go extinct?

Western European psychos are the ones who killed first other races including other Whites for greed before turning to themselves for race suicide of their own for greed.

Don't expect to be respected for selling everybody damaged goods.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back