White on White crime

S
You sure? You got a link to that?
Really? You mean to tell me you do not know that blacks commit roughly 50% of the crime in the USA, yet only represent about 13% of the total population??? You need to find new sources of information.

This has been true for decades. Where have you been?

However, if black crime rates were the guide, it would seem that blacks are, if anything, underrepresented in prison populations. The table below presents FBI data on homicide offenders. Blacks exceed all other groups in murders committed in 2013. In prior years it was actually worse.

Homicide-Offenders-Simpson-Black-Criminals-White-Victims-and-White-Guilt-1024x364.jpg

Black Criminals, White Victims, and White Guilt

Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population while they commit 52% of crime. In 2014 according to the FBI, 90% of black homicide victims were killed by other black people.

Honestly, this is where the protesting should be. Why are we allowing POC to kill each other? Why are we doing nothing to fix the crime in these places?

Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population while they commit 52% of crime.
That's not what TN's stats say. Just goes to show it's easy to play with numbers. I know just from plain old common sense that blacks are not committing half the crime in this country.
Prove it.
GFY.
See? Now that is not nice.

You dispute my post, but offer nothing to back your position.

Why?
I'm grumpy because before 8 a.m. I was being called anti-American. I'm a terror prior to coffee and it hasn't quite worn off. Besides, I HATE math and I particularly hate questions like this where every article you go to gives you different numbers for the same issue. So you glaum onto 52% and I seem to recall something more in line with TN's first study that said something like 30%. For something. I don't recall if it was murder or crime or what in hell they were measuring, but it's all a tricky bullshit waste of time and your numbers aren't any more trustworthy than mine, truth be told.

What is probably more to the point is that the black community still has a poverty level three times that of the white community and I know from years of social work in an all white community that poor is where the majority of crime comes from.

Like I said a lot of posts ago, breaking the cycle of poverty is a big one but breaking the drug cartels that prey on our people and finding a way to reform our justice system to TREAT addicts rather than incarcerate them is one way to stop ruining poor people's lives. Once you've done time, your chances of EVER getting a decent job tank. Meaning a life of repeated crime. People gonna eat. You can't stop them until you shoot them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
As predicted, the excuses just roll in. "Blacks are 13 percent of the population." "Blacks make up about 30 percent of the arrests and that's double their population." Wrong answer whitey. In 2015, If you count a separate black person for each arrest, 4.5 percent of the black population was arrested. 95 percent of all blacks had nothing to do with crime. This is where your excuse goes wrong. In 2015 just over 2 million blacks were arrested. There are over 40 million blacks. The actual number of blacks arrested equaled about 4.5 percent of the black population. So while you want to ignore that whites made up 70 percent of all arrests to make that excuse, the fact is that out of 100 percent of all arrests, whites were arrested at double the number plus. some of black people.

Blacks do not account for 50 percent of all crime. That's a lie too. A blog entry or a tweet making a claim is not fact. And once again we see the use of homicide which is one category of crime to try making a false argument. Somebody made a claim that blacks commit 50 percent of ALL CRIME. So then when asked to provide proof, they put up a homicide chart. Homicide is not ALL CRIME. Homicide is ONE CRIME. Out of 30 crime categories in the Uniform Crime Report from the FBI as I have studied annually since 1994, whites have led committing crimes in between 27-29 of those categories. Every year, not once, not 2 times, but every year since 1994 and that's now 23 years I a row.

Psychosis.

And what's so funny is how you guys run your mouths off about democrats. But you guys are republicans and you actually expect us to join a party full of people like you? Are you freakin crazy? I'll take my chances with the democrats rather than end up on a real planation because of republicans.

So who is next up in the white lairs club?

th
Well, it took you long enough to get here!

S
Really? You mean to tell me you do not know that blacks commit roughly 50% of the crime in the USA, yet only represent about 13% of the total population??? You need to find new sources of information.

However, if black crime rates were the guide, it would seem that blacks are, if anything, underrepresented in prison populations. The table below presents FBI data on homicide offenders. Blacks exceed all other groups in murders committed in 2013. In prior years it was actually worse.

Homicide-Offenders-Simpson-Black-Criminals-White-Victims-and-White-Guilt-1024x364.jpg

Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population while they commit 52% of crime. In 2014 according to the FBI, 90% of black homicide victims were killed by other black people.

Honestly, this is where the protesting should be. Why are we allowing POC to kill each other? Why are we doing nothing to fix the crime in these places?

Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population while they commit 52% of crime.
That's not what TN's stats say. Just goes to show it's easy to play with numbers. I know just from plain old common sense that blacks are not committing half the crime in this country.
Prove it.
GFY.

Why?
I'm grumpy because before 8 a.m. I was being called anti-American. I'm a terror prior to coffee and it hasn't quite worn off. Besides, I HATE math and I particularly hate questions like this where every article you go to gives you different numbers for the same issue. So you glaum onto 52% and I seem to recall something more in line with TN's first study that said something like 30%. For something. I don't recall if it was murder or crime or what in hell they were measuring, but it's all a tricky bullshit waste of time and your numbers aren't any more trustworthy than mine, truth be told.

What is probably more to the point is that the black community still has a poverty level three times that of the white community and I know from years of social work in an all white community that poor is where the majority of crime comes from.

Like I said a lot of posts ago, breaking the cycle of poverty is a big one but breaking the drug cartels that prey on our people and finding a way to reform our justice system to TREAT addicts rather than incarcerate them is one way to stop ruining poor people's lives. Once you've done time, your chances of EVER getting a decent job tank. Meaning a life of repeated crime. People gonna eat. You can't stop them until you shoot them.

Exactly, I put in 32 years of social work myself. You hit the nail right on the head. And only until you see it from that perspective can you understand just how much fake bullshit is out there and believed.

Exactly, I put in 32 years of social work myself. You hit the nail right on the head. And only until you see it from that perspective can you understand just how much fake bullshit is out there and believed.
In other words you made a career of living off the titty playing the race card. Just what I thought. No telling how much damage you've done.

S

Prove it.
GFY.

Why?

The issue was black crime. Not poverty or the causes of crime.

However, I generally agree with your point that poverty can cause crime, though during the Great Depression very little crime was committed...so there may be an argument to be made to dispute that.

S
Prove it.
GFY.

Why?

However, I generally agree with your point that poverty can cause crime, though during the Great Depression very little crime was committed...so there may be an argument to be made to dispute that.

I refer you to Thomas Sowell.

The Inconvenient Truth about Ghetto Communities’ Social Breakdown

The real cause of Poverty and Crime is culture and values. As has been proven over again, the path that reduces poverty and crime is: get an education, get a decent job, get married and then have children (and stay married).

S

Why?

The real cause of Poverty and Crime is culture and values. As has been proven over again, the path that reduces poverth and crime is: get an education, get a decent job, get married and then have children (and stay married).
Agree entirely.

S

Why?

The real cause of Poverty and Crime is culture and values. As has been proven over again, the path that reduces poverty and crime is: get an education, get a decent job, get married and then have children (and stay married).

The rather controversial book the Bell Curve, really would be a great connector, that low IQ's foster such issues on the whole.
It does make sense, I mean people with good impulse, and planning skills are more likely to probably have higher IQ's, but also are more likely to plan out their future.

S

Why?

Fuck Thomas Sowell. Sowell is wrong.

The fact here is that whites commit more crimes.

S

Why?

The rather controversial book the Bell Curve, really would be a great connector, that low IQ's foster such issues on the whole.
It does make sense, I mean people with good impulse, and planning skills are more likely to probably have higher IQ's, but also are more likely to plan out their future.

The Bell Curve has nothing to do with the high rate of crime in the white community.

S

Why?

Some one still doesn't grasp proportions.

You just seem to grasp, "Me, mine, and now"
Very primitive, indeed.

S

Why?

You would do well to learn from Dr. Sowell. He could teach you so much...but sadly a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

S

Why?

The Bell Curve has nothing to do with the high rate of crime in the white community.

Whites only have high crime rates in comparison to East Asians, and that's about it, really.

S

Why?

Murray's book "Losing Ground" is a better read regarding what the destruction of traditional values does to the lower income cohorts.

S

Why?

Statistical analysis is not exactly your strong suit, is it bub?

S

Why?

You would do well to learn from Dr. Sowell. He could teach you so much...but sadly a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Thomas Sowell is a brilliant and admirable man.

S

Why?

What say you about the following?

1. Data shows that 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks.
2. According to Riley, "Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate that whites do."
3. Black crime is even more prevalent in the country's largest cities and counties.
4. There were almost 6,000 blacks killed by other blacks in 2015.
5. The percentage of blacks arrested for crimes is consistent with police reports.
6. According to Riley, "Black crime rates were lower in the 1940s and 1950s, when black poverty was higher" and "racial discrimination was rampant and legal."
7. According to Mac Donald, "A straight line can be drawn between family breakdown and youth violence."

7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On-Black Crime

Thomas Sowell is a brilliant and admirable man.

Thomas Sowell is an idiot.

Forum List

Back