White on White crime

S
See? Now that is not nice.

You dispute my post, but offer nothing to back your position.

Why?
I'm grumpy because before 8 a.m. I was being called anti-American. I'm a terror prior to coffee and it hasn't quite worn off. Besides, I HATE math and I particularly hate questions like this where every article you go to gives you different numbers for the same issue. So you glaum onto 52% and I seem to recall something more in line with TN's first study that said something like 30%. For something. I don't recall if it was murder or crime or what in hell they were measuring, but it's all a tricky bullshit waste of time and your numbers aren't any more trustworthy than mine, truth be told.

What is probably more to the point is that the black community still has a poverty level three times that of the white community and I know from years of social work in an all white community that poor is where the majority of crime comes from.

Like I said a lot of posts ago, breaking the cycle of poverty is a big one but breaking the drug cartels that prey on our people and finding a way to reform our justice system to TREAT addicts rather than incarcerate them is one way to stop ruining poor people's lives. Once you've done time, your chances of EVER getting a decent job tank. Meaning a life of repeated crime. People gonna eat. You can't stop them until you shoot them.
The issue was black crime. Not poverty or the causes of crime.

However, I generally agree with your point that poverty can cause crime, though during the Great Depression very little crime was committed...so there may be an argument to be made to dispute that.

I refer you to Thomas Sowell.

The Inconvenient Truth about Ghetto Communities’ Social Breakdown

The real cause of Poverty and Crime is culture and values. As has been proven over again, the path that reduces poverty and crime is: get an education, get a decent job, get married and then have children (and stay married).

The rather controversial book the Bell Curve, really would be a great connector, that low IQ's foster such issues on the whole.
It does make sense, I mean people with good impulse, and planning skills are more likely to probably have higher IQ's, but also are more likely to plan out their future.

Murray's book "Losing Ground" is a better read regarding what the destruction of traditional values does to the lower income cohorts.

While I certainly don't deny that there's some strong environmental impacts.

It would sure seem that some individuals would be more prone to degeneracy.

I mean some people still have held pretty normal values since the 1960's, while many have not.

Why is that? Why would some be more prone than others?

Maybe because certain factors like high Testosterone, low IQ's, and low MAO-A levels lead to degeneracy?

S
See? Now that is not nice.

You dispute my post, but offer nothing to back your position.

Why?
I'm grumpy because before 8 a.m. I was being called anti-American. I'm a terror prior to coffee and it hasn't quite worn off. Besides, I HATE math and I particularly hate questions like this where every article you go to gives you different numbers for the same issue. So you glaum onto 52% and I seem to recall something more in line with TN's first study that said something like 30%. For something. I don't recall if it was murder or crime or what in hell they were measuring, but it's all a tricky bullshit waste of time and your numbers aren't any more trustworthy than mine, truth be told.

What is probably more to the point is that the black community still has a poverty level three times that of the white community and I know from years of social work in an all white community that poor is where the majority of crime comes from.

Like I said a lot of posts ago, breaking the cycle of poverty is a big one but breaking the drug cartels that prey on our people and finding a way to reform our justice system to TREAT addicts rather than incarcerate them is one way to stop ruining poor people's lives. Once you've done time, your chances of EVER getting a decent job tank. Meaning a life of repeated crime. People gonna eat. You can't stop them until you shoot them.

However, I generally agree with your point that poverty can cause crime, though during the Great Depression very little crime was committed...so there may be an argument to be made to dispute that.

The real cause of Poverty and Crime is culture and values. As has been proven over again, the path that reduces poverty and crime is: get an education, get a decent job, get married and then have children (and stay married).

Fuck Thomas Sowell. Sowell is wrong.

The fact here is that whites commit more crimes.
What say you about the following?

1. Data shows that 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks.
2. According to Riley, "Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate that whites do."
3. Black crime is even more prevalent in the country's largest cities and counties.
4. There were almost 6,000 blacks killed by other blacks in 2015.
5. The percentage of blacks arrested for crimes is consistent with police reports.
6. According to Riley, "Black crime rates were lower in the 1940s and 1950s, when black poverty was higher" and "racial discrimination was rampant and legal."
7. According to Mac Donald, "A straight line can be drawn between family breakdown and youth violence."

7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On-Black Crime

The left's rebuttal is that that 84 percent of white homicide victims are killed by other whites, but The Wall Street Journal's Jason Riley points out that the white crime rate is "much lower than the black rate."

2. According to Riley, "Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate that whites do."

SPONSORED CONTENT
The War on Cops: How the New Attack on Law and Order Makes Everyone Less Safe that in Chicago, IL, blacks committed 76 percent of all homicides, despite composing 35 percent of the city's population. Blacks also accounted for 78 percent of all juvenile arrests. Whites, who compose 28 percent of the city's population, committed 4 percent of its homicides and 3.5 percent of its juvenile arrests. Hispanics, who compose 30 percent of the city's population, committed 19 percent of its homicides and 18 percent of its juvenile arrests. (Another eye-opening fact from Mac Donald's research is that only 26 percent of murder cases were solved in Chicago.)

Blacks are 10 percent of the population in Los Angeles, CA, but commit 42 percent of its robberies and 34 percent of its felonies. Whites make up 29 percent of the city's population, and commit 5 percent of its robberies and 13 percent of its felonies.

In New York City, blacks committed "75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime," despite only composing 23 percent of the population, said Mac Donald in a Hillsdale speech. Additionally, 2009 Bureau of Justice Statistics numbers show that in 2009, "blacks were charged with 62 percent of robberies, 57 percent of murders and 45 percent of assaults in the 75 biggest counties in the country, despite only comprising roughly 15 percent of the population in these counties."

4. There were almost 6,000 blacks killed by other blacks in 2015.

By contrast, only 258 blacks were killed by police gunfire that year.

5. The percentage of blacks arrested for crimes is consistent with police reports.

This is according to the National Crime Victimization Survey, as well as this 1985 study:

“Even allowing for the existence of discrimination in the criminal justice system, the higher rates of crime among black Americans cannot be denied,” wrote James Q. Wilson and Richard Herrnstein in their classic 1985 study, “Crime and Human Nature.” “Every study of crime using official data shows blacks to be overrepresented among persons arrested, convicted, and imprisoned for street crimes.” This was true decades before the authors put it to paper, and it remains the case decades later.

“The overrepresentation of blacks among arrested persons persists throughout the criminal justice system,” wrote Wilson and Herrnstein. “Though prosecutors and judges may well make discriminatory judgments, such decisions do not account for more than a small fraction of the overrepresentation of blacks in prison.”

This data disproves the notion that racism is what drives higher rates of arrests among the blacks than among whites or broader America.

6. According to Riley, "Black crime rates were lower in the 1940s and 1950s, when black poverty was higher" and "racial discrimination was rampant and legal."

If it's not racism and poverty that are blame for the high black crime rate, then what is?

7. According to Mac Donald, "A straight line can be drawn between family breakdown and youth violence."

As economist Thomas Sowell points out, before the 1960s "most black children were raised in two-parent families." In 2013, over 72 percent of blacks were born out of wedlock. In Cook County –which Chicago belongs to – 79 percent of blacks were born to single mothers in 2003, while only 15 percent of whites were born to single mothers.

"Until that gap closes, the crime gap won't close, either," writes Mac Donald.

This article has been updated.

SPONSORED CONTENT ON THE DAILY WIRE

[paste:font size="5"]A Paint to Conduct Electricity

Sponsored by Connatix

.What do I say?

I say we are discussing white on white crime. Not how in your mind blacks are worse because of your low self esteem which makes you go look for articles which make you feel good about yourself as a white person. Because in 2015 the UCR table 6 which is the expanded homicide tables does not show that blacks committed 6,000 murders on other blacks. The number is not even close. And when we talk about crime, we are talking about crime in the UNITED STATES, NOT NITPICKED CITIES you select to use in order to argue a lie. Once again you are doing exactly what I predicted.

th

What's so pathetic about you white conservatives here is that I am not and have never claimed backs were perfect. But you guys cannot admit that you .have a problem and that it is actually worse.

What's so pathetic about you white conservatives here is that I am not and have never claimed backs were perfect. But you guys cannot admit that you .have a problem and that it is actually worse.
No one ever said whites don't commit crimes. Why the straw-man argument? Are you related to Big Ears?

You would do well to learn from Dr. Sowell. He could teach you so much...but sadly a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Thomas Sowell is a brilliant and admirable man.

Thomas Sowell is an idiot.

Considering that U.R.N.Idjit, that is quite the compliment.

Sowell is brilliant, successful and decent, of course he annoys you.

H

You would do well to learn from Dr. Sowell. He could teach you so much...but sadly a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Has he called Sowell an Uncle Tom yet?

H

Has he called Sowell an Uncle Tom yet?

I'm sure we'll see that soon.

It's funny how white conservatives think. They live in a lie and think they have the right to lecture us black folks on how to live. Do it as we do they tell us. They don't seem to understand what that means. I guess to be white is to grow up with amnesia. They live in communities full of crime and criminals, and when I talk about criminals, I am not talking small time crack dealers riding bicycles. I am talking about white men and women living in in huge homes with Mercedes and Rolls Royces who control the shipment and distribution of nearly every illegal drug known to man into this nation or they produce it. They proudly own liquor stores and liquor companies and then preach to black people about how they should not be selling drugs. They kill each other at a high rate, but are too busy pointing fingers at us. The lead in almost every crime statistic, then get online lecturing us about terrible we are when we lead in one category like it's the only one.

It's called psychosis.

Almost every day, an advocate of the alt-right (pronounced “nee-yo not-zee”) sends me a hate-filled email diatribe on how lazy, shiftless black people are ruining America. The cornerstone of their argument rests on the statistic that 90 percent of black people who are murdered are murdered by other blacks. That fact would give me pause or make me feel ashamed if I didn’t know that the same 2013 FBI report (the latest year for which statistics are available) goes on to say that 83 percent of white victims of murder were killed by white people.

https://www.theroot.com/open-letter-to-white-people-who-are-obsessed-with-black-1790856298

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy

Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What’s more, they’re killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy | HuffPost

White-on-White Crime: The Hidden Truth

The majority of homicides that occur are intra-racial, or between members of the same race. However, in the media, there has been heavy focus on just one group committing these crimes.

Black-on-black crime has saturated media coverage in recent years – but who’s talking about the high rate of white-on-white crime?

Ignorance or Denial?
Right in the midst of the highly-publicized black-on-black crime, there is a high rate of white-on-white crime happening in America. Is the media is purposely denying these facts, even though the violence has reached an alarming rate?

It’s possible that there’s a lack of reporting because the theories that some use to explain crimes between blacks – such as poverty – aren’t applicable to much of the white-on-white crime that’s taking place. This is due to the fact that the white population is wealthier than the black population, according to Pew Research, yet the white-on-white crime rate is extremely high. Or maybe it’s just ignorance.

Whatever the reason, a 2011 FBI Uniform crime report showed that 86% of white American victims were killed by other white people, and also revealed that a white person was six more times likely to be killed by another white person than by a black person.

9 Facts That Show White-on-White Crime Far Exceeds Black-on-Black Crime and How Media Outlets Conceal It

9 Facts That Show White-on-White Crime Far Exceeds Black-on-Black Crime and How Media Outlets Conceal It - Atlanta Black Star

That's the "liberal" media for you!

Here come the excuses. You guys are 13 percent of the population....

th
I don't think you understand. No one is claiming whites do not commit crimes.

Blacks make up a much smaller percentage of the population than whites. Yet, blacks still commit about 50% of the crime.

Do you understand what this means?

No, she doesn't. Her mind is hardwired to engage in racism morning, noon and night.
Public education in the US. This is what it has created. Imbeciles.

It's funny how white conservatives think. They live in a lie and think they have the right to lecture us black folks on how to live. Do it as we do they tell us. They don't seem to understand what that means. I guess to be white is to grow up with amnesia. They live in communities full of crime and criminals, and when I talk about criminals, I am not talking small time crack dealers riding bicycles. I am talking about white men and women living in in huge homes with Mercedes and Rolls Royces who control the shipment and distribution of nearly every illegal drug known to man into this nation or they produce it. They proudly own liquor stores and liquor companies and then preach to black people about how they should not be selling drugs. They kill each other at a high rate, but are too busy pointing fingers at us. The lead in almost every crime statistic, then get online lecturing us about terrible we are when we lead in one category like it's the only one.

It's called psychosis.

Almost every day, an advocate of the alt-right (pronounced “nee-yo not-zee”) sends me a hate-filled email diatribe on how lazy, shiftless black people are ruining America. The cornerstone of their argument rests on the statistic that 90 percent of black people who are murdered are murdered by other blacks. That fact would give me pause or make me feel ashamed if I didn’t know that the same 2013 FBI report (the latest year for which statistics are available) goes on to say that 83 percent of white victims of murder were killed by white people.

https://www.theroot.com/open-letter-to-white-people-who-are-obsessed-with-black-1790856298

Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What’s more, they’re killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment

The majority of homicides that occur are intra-racial, or between members of the same race. However, in the media, there has been heavy focus on just one group committing these crimes.

Black-on-black crime has saturated media coverage in recent years – but who’s talking about the high rate of white-on-white crime?

Ignorance or Denial?
Right in the midst of the highly-publicized black-on-black crime, there is a high rate of white-on-white crime happening in America. Is the media is purposely denying these facts, even though the violence has reached an alarming rate?

It’s possible that there’s a lack of reporting because the theories that some use to explain crimes between blacks – such as poverty – aren’t applicable to much of the white-on-white crime that’s taking place. This is due to the fact that the white population is wealthier than the black population, according to Pew Research, yet the white-on-white crime rate is extremely high. Or maybe it’s just ignorance.

Whatever the reason, a 2011 FBI Uniform crime report showed that 86% of white American victims were killed by other white people, and also revealed that a white person was six more times likely to be killed by another white person than by a black person.

9 Facts That Show White-on-White Crime Far Exceeds Black-on-Black Crime and How Media Outlets Conceal It

9 Facts That Show White-on-White Crime Far Exceeds Black-on-Black Crime and How Media Outlets Conceal It - Atlanta Black Star

th

Blacks make up a much smaller percentage of the population than whites. Yet, blacks still commit about 50% of the crime.

No, she doesn't. Her mind is hardwired to engage in racism morning, noon and night.
One thing we know, racism whether committed by blacks or whites, is pure ignorance.

Keep laughing white folks.

White-on-White Crime

read the article, see the excerpt below. He talks about columbine and talks about asking the hard questions, but as usual, fails to mention the use of prescription psych drugs. I'm all for stopping the drugging of Americas youth.

"Is there a biologically based explanation for the tendency of white males to slaughter strangers in public?" Charles asked. "We need to ask the hard questions and not shy away if the answers are politically incorrect."

The Real Lesson of Columbine: Psychiatric Drugs Induce Violence – Citizens Commission on Human Rights of Colorado

People who take antidepressants are '50% more likely to be convicted of assault' | Daily Mail Online

It's called psychosis.

Ignorance or Denial?

th

One thing we know, racism whether committed by blacks or whites, is pure ignorance.
I'm not sure it can be classified as ignorance when it's taught in our federalized schools.

It's called psychosis.

Ignorance or Denial?

th
Yeah, well I'm still waiting for one of you dopes to name the white neighborhood anywhere in America where white criminal thugs murder one another in the streets as blacks do in hoods all over the country every day of the year.

How many shootings and deaths in Chicago hoods again over the 4th of July weekend? Last I read 114 shot, 10 dead.

Black...ha, ha Lives...ha, ha, ha Matter...ha, ha, ha,ha...

One thing we do know is whites, specifically white conservatives, really need to quit trying to talk about blacks being racists.

gipper, I want you to go back and show me where I have said that white do not think they commit any crimes. I said you can't admit the fact you have a problem with crime and that it is worse then the one blacks have,

Boedicca, Sowell is not brilliant. Not to us black folks. .He's an idiot. His degree is in economics not sociology. So when he starts off on the social condition of blacks or in America he speaks at amateur status. When you read his stuff and then go back and examine the facts , he is severely missing several important things almost every single time in making his argument. This is why I say he is an idiot. You don't take the time to critically analyze his work, because he says what you like hearing and that's all you need.

I'm searching for solutions to a problem and I figured out a man like Sowell could be of some help. But he is not.

Kosher girl,

I'm a man.

It's just this simple folks. White on .white crime exists. And yo have a bigger problem with crime than we do. I said crime, meaning all crime, not just murder.

Last edited:

It's called psychosis.

Ignorance or Denial?

th
Yeah, well I'm still waiting for one of you dopes to name the white neighborhood anywhere in America where white criminal thugs murder one another in the streets as blacks do in hoods all over the country every day of the year.

How many shootings and deaths in Chicago hoods again over the 4th of July weekend? Last I read 114 shot, 10 dead.

White people got shot in Chicago also. Like they get shot in NYC, PhIlly, St. Louis, KC, Denver, LA, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas and Houston just to name a few. By other whites. And they die too.

It's called psychosis.

Ignorance or Denial?

th

White people got shot in Chicago also. Like they get shot in NYC, PhIlly, St. Louis, KC, Denver, LA, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas and Houston just to name a few. By other whites. And they die too.

So your saying everything is just fine in the black communities around the country? I'm sure the underlying factor of most crimes wether they be white or black, would have something to do with education and opportunity. While I'm all for helping white kids get ahead and have an education, what do you want? you want us to have special funds and scholarships for white kids only? I don't think so because you already believe that whites have an unfair advantage.
All this time now I was under a great impression that minority kids mainly in big cities were at much higher risk of going straight from school to jail or prison if they drop out of school. Well, personally Ive always been for minority kids getting some extra help in education if thats what it takes to make lives better,whether that be by charter schools or other means but unfortunatly, the school systems waste and steal a good amount of the funds, filtered out by the corrupt teachers unions and democrats are quite against choice in education.
But now, your saying everything's ok, right? as white people we should just ignore a large segment of our own society based on race. We should just stick to helping and educating other white people. Actually no, I don't think so, this is America.

One thing we do know is whites, specifically white conservatives, really need to quit trying to talk about blacks being racists.

gipper, I want you to go back and show me where I have said that white do not think they commit any crimes. I said you can't admit the fact you have a problem with crime and that it is worse then the one blacks have,

Boedicca, Sowell is not brilliant. Not to us black folks. .He's an idiot. His degree is in economics not sociology. So when he starts off on the social condition of blacks or in America he speaks at amateur status. When you read his stuff and then go back and examine the facts , he is severely missing several important things almost every single time in making his argument. This is why I say he is an idiot. You don't take the time to critically analyze his work, because he says what you like hearing and that's all you need.

I'm searching for solutions to a problem and I figured out a man like Sowell could be of some help. But he is not.

Kosher girl,

I'm a man.

It's just this simple folks. White on .white crime exists. And yo have a bigger problem with crime than we do. I said crime, meaning all crime, not just murder.
Silly.

Crime is down in all categories nationwide...with the exception of a few black areas.

That should tell you something, but it won't.

It's called psychosis.

Ignorance or Denial?

th

Of those 100+ shootings in Chicago last weekend, how many were white?

Keep in mind that Chicago has about 1.2 million whites and about 900,000 blacks.

It's called psychosis.

Ignorance or Denial?

th
Actually, beaners of all stripes control a lot of the drug trade, from Columbians to Mexicans, even Jamaicans, mon, as well as an assortment of other brown skinned people. Asians are involved in raw materials for meth... So only the mafia and Hell's Angels are the only white peeps, and I myself used to buy dope off of black dudes without incident. So another EPIC FAIL on the thread, bro.

It's called psychosis.

Ignorance or Denial?

th

Of those 100+ shootings in Chicago last weekend, how many were white?

Keep in mind that Chicago has about 1.2 million whites and about 900,000 blacks.

So? You guys always look for excuses. How many blacks were shot? You assumed all the shootings are black but now that it is sad that whites got shot too now you need a number. You didn't need one when the comment was made you won't get one now.

And still this thread is about white on white crime and you still can't find it in yourself to discuss that problem.

Forum List

Back