White people are always telling us minorities, "you don't like it leave", why don't they leave?

Video Shows Man Harassing Muslim Girls At Chicago-Area Restaurant......Video Shows Man Harassing Muslim Girls At Chicago-Area Restaurant | HuffPost

There is this underlining implication, that this is "their"country and if we don't like, than we should leave. First off, if anyone is guilty of undermining and destroying this country, guess who tops the list? White selfish, racist, ignorant americans, who supports a president that supports our enemies, ie Saudia Arabia and Russia. Who then should leave?? Also, if you look back in history, every stain on this nations fiber, was and in fact sanctioned by whites, created by whites and ultimately stained with white hand prints, every dark legacy of failure this country has endured...all at the hands of white america....and any light of hope given to us, was at the hands of minorities, ie jews, blacks, asians, etc....that resurrected this country and put us on the map of humanity and that is FACT!!

9,616 gun murders...the majority are blacks killing blacks.....and the democrats, the party blacks vote for in the 95% range, don't care.......The ones who would like to help...American Conservatives, the majority of whom are white.....are ignored and condemned by blacks.....and the killing goes on.....

I'm white - French, German, Italian and Romanian (yeah, a mutt) and the only set I would like to see leave are the neo fascists who voted for and continue to support Trump. I judge people by their character, not their color, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation.

I married a very white German - Welch cheese head, and she and I have been together since 1974; we have two sons, also mutts, who are gainfully employed and are not bigots, racists, misogynist or Republicans.

Fascists because we want our laws enforced? We want security in our nation? Because we don't support the true facsist liberals?

It's the 3rd option right? Be honest!

Another racist thread by a racist troll. If you got nothing, you got nothing and tig has nothing.

Video Shows Man Harassing Muslim Girls At Chicago-Area Restaurant......Video Shows Man Harassing Muslim Girls At Chicago-Area Restaurant | HuffPost

There is this underlining implication, that this is "their"country and if we don't like, than we should leave. First off, if anyone is guilty of undermining and destroying this country, guess who tops the list? White selfish, racist, ignorant americans, who supports a president that supports our enemies, ie Saudia Arabia and Russia. Who then should leave?? Also, if you look back in history, every stain on this nations fiber, was and in fact sanctioned by whites, created by whites and ultimately stained with white hand prints, every dark legacy of failure this country has endured...all at the hands of white america....and any light of hope given to us, was at the hands of minorities, ie jews, blacks, asians, etc....that resurrected this country and put us on the map of humanity and that is FACT!!

Fact? Laughable garbage opinion. If what you assert is true, than tell me anout all these countries in which they escaped from. Wheres the greatness? Mexico is a corrupt shithole, ran by cartels. Any countries on the African continent, that have achieved at the level of any western nation? Japan has achieved some greatness, but not many of them migrate here, it's not a bad place to live. I'm trying to locate any evidence, which would give even a speck of truth to this tripe you spewed. What about the middle east? No not so much. The greatness in the USA was built by us whites, who you have nothing but disdain for. Sorry to pop a hole in your extremely weak bubble. Run along now Felicia!

Last edited:

Are you blind??
Haven't you noticed that whites (especially democrat whites) have moved away from every locale that minorities have moved into?

Democrats only want the black votes, that is it, after that Democrats want nothing to do with the black community.

Trump's already done more good for black America than Obama ever did, and it hasn't even been a year. :p

Blah, blah, blah.

9,616 gun murders...the majority are blacks killing blacks.....and the democrats, the party blacks vote for in the 95% range, don't care.......The ones who would like to help...American Conservatives, the majority of whom are white.....are ignored and condemned by blacks.....and the killing goes on.....
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when Fox news bs is off the air....

I'm white - French, German, Italian and Romanian (yeah, a mutt) and the only set I would like to see leave are the neo fascists who voted for and continue to support Trump. I judge people by their character, not their color, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation.

I married a very white German - Welch cheese head, and she and I have been together since 1974; we have two sons, also mutts, who are gainfully employed and are not bigots, racists, misogynist or Republicans.

Fascists because we want our laws enforced? We want security in our nation? Because we don't support the true facsist liberals?

You're either one of the above: A liar, a fool or challenged by reality. Echoing a false meme doesn't exemplify a thoughtful or thought provoking post.

You're either one of the above: A liar, a fool or challenged by reality. Echoing a false meme doesn't exemplify a thoughtful or thought provoking post.

And with what authority and expertise are you to determine which of the three he is, and does he even fit into one of your three categories?

I know people who continue to support Trump because they don't think he has been given a fair shake. I tend to believe the left is over critical and I thought the right was over critical of Obama.

And with what authority and expertise are you to determine which of the three he is, and does he even fit into one of your three categories?

I know people who continue to support Trump because they don't think he has been given a fair shake. I tend to believe the left is over critical and I thought the right was over critical of Obama.

Your second point is disingenuous, Obama was under attack even before he received the nomination of his party - based primarily on his color/ethnicity. We know, notwithstanding the denial from the Right, that racism continues to exist in the US, and that lead to birtherism and other attacks on Obama not of his doing.

Trump's behavior, not color, not even his wealth, has created the on going and vocal outrage of him, behavior which belie any characteristic of leadership or confidence - Mr. Comey is now speaking so I will sign off for now.

The last time I heard "love it or leave it" was in the 1960's. I don't recall it then or now being about race but ideology. Sounds like you might suffer from paranoia. There is medication and treatment for such problems.
she is a paranoid obsessive about trump....with obsessive being the key word......

Your second point is disingenuous, Obama was under attack even before he received the nomination of his party - based primarily on his color/ethnicity. We know, notwithstanding the denial from the Right, that racism continues to exist in the US, and that lead to birtherism and other attacks on Obama not of his doing.

Trump's behavior, not color, not even his wealth, has created the on going and vocal outrage of him, behavior which belie any characteristic of leadership or confidence - Mr. Comey is now speaking so I will sign off for now.

Trump was under attack the day he announced his run for office, so no it is not disingenuous, sorry that is your perception.

Trump was under attack the day he announced his run for office, so no it is not disingenuous, sorry that is your perception.

Trump was under attack, and attacked those who attacked him: Bush, Rubio, in fact most of those who also sought the GOP nomination. He was also under the press' microscope, as were Christie, and several others seeking the nomination.

Do you believe the business practices of Trump were a matter the press should have avoided, or would not have been part of vetting any other person seeking the Presidency? Were the alleged sexual peccadilloes - or worse - not to be investigated?

It wasn't for the god damn color of his skin. You can say it until your face turns blue, that falacy will still be just that, a falacy. Before the nomination, it was still true he sat in jeramiah writes anti Amrtican hate church for 10 years. But pretended to not be aware, about the vile things he said, in a country that allows him to say it. It was also true, that he was advised by bill ayers. It was also true, that he vowed to transform America.

The left parroted that color of his skin garbage, for 8 long years. He was given a built in immunity. Made him immune to any critique. He could have done anything, and idiots would stand there like petulent children, you just can't stand that a black man is in your precious white house. And he did do a lot of horrible things, and you did give him an unlimited hall pass.

It wasn't for the god damn color of his skin. You can say it until your face turns blue, that falacy will still be just that, a falacy. Before the nomination, it was still true he sat in jeramiah writes anti Amrtican hate church for 10 years. But pretended to not be aware, about the vile things he said, in a country that allows him to say it. It was also true, that he was advised by bill ayers. It was also true, that he vowed to transform America.

The left parroted that color of his skin garbage, for 8 long years. He was given a built in immunity. Made him immune to any critique. He could have done anything, and idiots would stand there like petulent children, you just can't stand that a black man is in your precious white house. And he did do a lot of horrible things, and you did give him an unlimited hall pass.

Thank you for an unbiased opinion [SARCASM ALERT]

So why don't you march yourself off to a death camp to show others how it's done, Nazi boi?

Forum List

Back