White People Like Peeing On Others

... some people are into that sort of thing...
I've never been peed on, so, I will count myself lucky.
Just stay away from white people and you'll stay dry.

well I am white, so, that might be a problem...... haven't figured out a way to stay away from myself....
Geez. It was a joke. Sorry. I didn't know you bought the OP's declaration on the demise of white culture.

So, I'll just wish you good luck with that.

I was joking as well - we all have our opinions! I just had never known that people pee on each other (must be a guy thing........)
Yep.

Three white people urinated on a plane! It's an epidemic! White culture is in the toilet! No white person can be trusted to properly relieve themselves ever again!

Government needs to step in and stop this wave of urine!
Its way more than just 3 people and its not confined to planes. White people must suffer from
urolagnia
Uh huh. And you clearly suffer from Social Justice Warrior Syndrome.
Uh huh. That was pretty weak. I was talking to a white buddy of mine last night and he told me about "golden showers". Seems like a lot of white people are very familiar with the term. Its pretty self descriptive.

well I am white, so, that might be a problem...... haven't figured out a way to stay away from myself....
Geez. It was a joke. Sorry. I didn't know you bought the OP's declaration on the demise of white culture.

I was joking as well - we all have our opinions! I just had never known that people pee on each other (must be a guy thing........)
So far I've only known white males to do the peeing but they must be peeing on someone.

Three white people urinated on a plane! It's an epidemic! White culture is in the toilet! No white person can be trusted to properly relieve themselves ever again!

Its way more than just 3 people and its not confined to planes. White people must suffer from
urolagnia
Uh huh. That was pretty weak. I was talking to a white buddy of mine last night and he told me about "golden showers". Seems like a lot of white people are very familiar with the term. Its pretty self descriptive.
Hit a nerve, eh?

So far I've only known white males to do the peeing but they must be peeing on someone.
Ah, one of those white men with intimate experience in the peeing on of someone.

urolagnia
Hit a nerve, eh?
I guess you could say so because the funny bone is really the ulnar nerve. I fell out laughing when he was telling me about how they pissed on each other in college a lot. Pretty much proves my OP.

Ah, one of those white men with intimate experience in the peeing on of someone.
Why are you mad if you are a white guy with intimate experience in peeing on someone?

urolagnia
Hit a nerve, eh?
I guess you could say so because the funny bone is really the ulnar nerve. I fell out laughing when he was telling me about how they pissed on each other in college a lot. Pretty much proves my OP.

now I guess I have heard stories about that (I never lived on campus, I was a commuter) so I "missed out" on all the "action" - the only partying I did was in the local bars with my fellow commuters....

urolagnia
Hit a nerve, eh?

now I guess I have heard stories about that (I never lived on campus, I was a commuter) so I "missed out" on all the "action" - the only partying I did was in the local bars with my fellow commuters....
I know when I was in the military it was a weekend ritual. The white guys would buy cases and cases of (I think its Bud) and get blitzed. By the end of the night they were peeing on each other for fun.

I have to admit, if I had a wand that could spray, I might be tempted to use it .... but it's so gross and unsanitary, but if drunk........... ?

Why are you mad if you are a white guy with intimate experience in peeing on someone?
Mad? Hardly. I'm just trying to figure out how you can make the sweeping claim that because some drunk white guys pee on people means the entire white culture pees on people. Does that make me mad? No. When someone is unable to see the silliness of their declarations, it makes me feel sorry for them.

Soon, they bore me.

Mad? Hardly. I'm just trying to figure out how you can make the sweeping claim that because some drunk white guys pee on people means the entire white culture pees on people. Does that make me mad? No. When someone is unable to see the silliness of their declarations, it makes me feel sorry for them.

Soon, they bore me.
Its more than "some" white guys drunk or otherwise that piss on people. I've never heard of any other culture doing that and making youtube videos as if its funny. Of course it makes you mad and you are not bored. If that was true you wouldnt even be addressing me.

They like butt play too...Like they think its funny to put stuff and shoot stuff out of their asses. "straight" guys!

They like butt play too...Like they think its funny to put stuff and shoot stuff out of their asses. "straight" guys!
Now that you mention it I remember this guy in the military that would have another guy (both supposedly straight) put a match up to his bare ass while he farted. My wife, who was raised in a predominately white area, told me the guys would do all kind of gross stuff like that.

Soon, they bore me.
Its more than "some" white guys drunk or otherwise that piss on people. I've never heard of any other culture doing that and making youtube videos as if its funny. Of course it makes you mad and you are not bored. If that was true you wouldnt even be addressing me.
Good bye little boy bore.

Soon, they bore me.
Good bye little boy bore.

See what I mean? You are so angry you couldnt just stop replying. Its ok but just know I know. :itsok:

As part of sex it's really cool. Very intimate and tactilly pleasurable. Just excess water and vitamins with a few trace chemicals like ammonia. Wouldn't try to live on it, but has saved people trapped beneath earthquake rubble for days when they drank their own urine. As an unwanted thing it's some version of sexual assault I'd think.

...You knew I'd weigh in on it. :)

If you're under the impression pee is gross your's probably is. Reflects what you've been eating - garbage in, garbage out.

As part of sex it's really cool. Very intimate and tactilly pleasurable. Just excess water and vitamins with a few trace chemicals like ammonia. Wouldn't try to live on it, but has saved people trapped beneath earthquake rubble for days when they drank their own urine. As an unwanted thing it's some version of sexual assault I'd think.

...You knew I'd weigh in on it. :)

If you're under the impression pee is gross your's probably is. Reflects what you've been eating - garbage in, garbage out.

.... some have more healthy habits than others.......

Forum List

Back