White People Like Peeing On Others

I'm white, not a thing for me.
Actually I don't think it's a "thing" for most... but maybe I'm wrong about that....

I dont believe all whites do it. I've dated quite a few white women and none of them ever mentioned it. However there are certain things that you can attribute to culture and this seems prevalent in the white culture.
I like Watermelon and and my Chicken Fried

Actually I don't think it's a "thing" for most... but maybe I'm wrong about that....

I dont believe all whites do it. I've dated quite a few white women and none of them ever mentioned it. However there are certain things that you can attribute to culture and this seems prevalent in the white culture.
Me too.

Me too.
you need more 5ths to matter

I don't think it's a race baiter.
He's just doing what (some) whites do, accusing blacks of all killing each other....
It's never good either way (2 wrongs don't make a right) - someone has to eventually be the better person.....

Last edited:

Me too.

I like to speak phonetically correct ;)

Me too.
you need more 5ths to matter
I'm assuming you think I'm worried about what matters to you?

Me too.

I only do it when speaking with those that speak phonetically. Otherwise I talk slang or Ebonics.

Me too.

I only do it when speaking with those that speak phonetically. Otherwise I talk slang or Ebonics.

admittedly, many whites people sound quite robotic. I prefer inflection of whatever sort you were raised with :)

I'm trying to be appeasing and apparently I'm putting gas on the fire... ;(

Me too.

admittedly, many whites people sound quite robotic. I prefer inflection of whatever sort you were raised with :)
I'm firmly convinced that certain languages are more comfortable to certain "races" I was amazed at how a lot of african languages feel the same as Ebonics when spoken.

Forum List

Back