‘White Privilege’: Libs Erupt as Tebow Gets Second NFL Chance While Kaepernick Remains Sidelined

One of the few advantages of hiring a 32 year old former QB is the option of having the TE throw the ball. Tebow's deep ball isn't much. But his short ranger little hop pass could be dangerous if the defense thought he was going to run, like in a reverse.

No, I singled out every post that was off topic after I said we need to get back on topic. Yours, Hadit's, and JoeB's were deleted.

Now, stay on topic or be thread banned. It is really quite simple.
Im not sure how or why this thread got put into my feed today but I found it funny that the first time you and I interacted was having an argument in this thread. Glad it didnt lead to us not having good discussions later on. Anyway wanted to necro this only to thank you for the good debate in the sports forum you've provided. :clap:

Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

Hey, I can give Colin a job.

There is an opening for water boy for the local transgender girls high school volleyball team.

Hey, I can give Colin a job.

There is an opening for water boy for the local transgender girls high school volleyball team.

Hey.....I just got the solution....he can call himself a woman and play in the lingerie league.........

Hey.....I just got the solution....he can call himself a woman and play in the lingerie league.........

I think Colin should call himself a woman and take up fashion modeling. Apparently anything goes so long as you say you are a tranny.

TRUE DAT
image.jpg

Im not sure how or why this thread got put into my feed today but I found it funny that the first time you and I interacted was having an argument in this thread. Glad it didnt lead to us not having good discussions later on. Anyway wanted to necro this only to thank you for the good debate in the sports forum you've provided. :clap:

Thank you.

Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

News broke on Monday that the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL and MBA layer Tim Tebow to a one-year contract:

But with news of the Jags deal, leftists unloaded on Twitter:

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com .

Hahahahahahahaha...I have no gripe against Tebow other than that he isn’t a good NFL quarterback, I admire his faith, and he is a good team player.

This has to leave a mark on that POS Kaepernick, to be sent the accurate message that Tim Tebow, even as compromised as he is talent-wise, is a good enough choice to get another chance, while Kaepernick is not.

Eat it, Kaepernick, and eat it hard.
How'd that Tebow try out work?

New Topics

Forum List

Back