🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Resentment in a Multiracial Society

Not the point. A revolution by blacks or women did not gain them their freedom. It was the benevolence of the white man that did. Yet, we are still evil.

Mark
Actually that was your point. You just didnt like my answer. Black people fought in the civil war and killed white losers from the south. Before that the hatians beat down the french. Get an education monkey so you dont looks so dumb.
lol.gif
. Let me ask an important question if I may to my racist friend here.. The family went to a Red Lobster Saturday evening, and shockingly to me I noticed that the staff of this resteraunt was 95% black. Now how is it that a resteraunt in a high percentage of what is known to be a multicultural society, and one that is made up of whites and blacks alike, somehow ends up with a 95% one race aspect ratio working in all positions of this place ? Are their proper hiring techniques being used here or is their unfair hiring practices (quota's) taking place here ? At many resteraunts in our town, as such with Mcdonalds and the like, we are seeing the same thing over and over again. Now you can't tell me that white people aren't applying for these jobs also, so what's up with this out of balance stuff that is going on in this hiring not by qualifications it appears, but by race in these companies ? Now back in the day when blacks saw this type of thing going on, you would see the force of government intervene to stop preferential hiring practices by one race over another. Now is it right to engage in reverse discriminatio/racism once the tide has been changed like this ? What happened to the quest for equality only in America ? Has it gone way beyond that now ? I will say that everyone was great at their jobs, and we enjoyed our evening out.

Whats more likely is that you are not intelligent enough to look at the employee rates by race in the area you see this. Most likely what you are seeing is a result of whites having all the better paying jobs sown up and the Blacks, Mexican etc confined to service jobs. There has never been a quest for equality in america. There has only been token action towards it. How many centuries do we have to wait for whites to stop leaning on their crutch of inferiority and let everyone have access to the amercian dream without bad talking anyone that isnt white?
. I just told you the make up of the area... Now you can't tell me that proper hiring practices are in play here, because they are not. There is preferential hiring practices going on here, and by your response you should be outraged, because it could be like you suggest that they are hiring these people because they can pay them less and even mistreat them maybe. The white teens don't want these jobs you say ? They got high ended jobs you say ? I say you are wrong.
Look. If youre white and the best you can get is service job at Mcdonalds then someone should have told you that you have to at least go pick up your white privilege. How hard is it for you to understand that most of the whites most likely have better paying jobs in other areas? I bet you are not complaining about all the well paid white executives in your area are you?
I deal on the levels I live on, so your idea of me knowing or being associated with white privilege is totally wrong.

Poor poor Christian White people, kirking out over the possibility that they may end up receiving the same shitty treatment minorities have faced in this country for decades. Woe is you, white Christians . Woe is you.

Why Are White People Scared To Become A Minority In Our “Post-Racial” Society?!

You're going to have to wait for your white genocide fantasies to come to fruition since you morons overplayed your hand and and jumped the gun.
Americans are pissed..and we still outnumber you.

Actually that was your point. You just didnt like my answer. Black people fought in the civil war and killed white losers from the south. Before that the hatians beat down the french. Get an education monkey so you dont looks so dumb.
lol.gif
. Let me ask an important question if I may to my racist friend here.. The family went to a Red Lobster Saturday evening, and shockingly to me I noticed that the staff of this resteraunt was 95% black. Now how is it that a resteraunt in a high percentage of what is known to be a multicultural society, and one that is made up of whites and blacks alike, somehow ends up with a 95% one race aspect ratio working in all positions of this place ? Are their proper hiring techniques being used here or is their unfair hiring practices (quota's) taking place here ? At many resteraunts in our town, as such with Mcdonalds and the like, we are seeing the same thing over and over again. Now you can't tell me that white people aren't applying for these jobs also, so what's up with this out of balance stuff that is going on in this hiring not by qualifications it appears, but by race in these companies ? Now back in the day when blacks saw this type of thing going on, you would see the force of government intervene to stop preferential hiring practices by one race over another. Now is it right to engage in reverse discriminatio/racism once the tide has been changed like this ? What happened to the quest for equality only in America ? Has it gone way beyond that now ? I will say that everyone was great at their jobs, and we enjoyed our evening out.

Whats more likely is that you are not intelligent enough to look at the employee rates by race in the area you see this. Most likely what you are seeing is a result of whites having all the better paying jobs sown up and the Blacks, Mexican etc confined to service jobs. There has never been a quest for equality in america. There has only been token action towards it. How many centuries do we have to wait for whites to stop leaning on their crutch of inferiority and let everyone have access to the amercian dream without bad talking anyone that isnt white?
. I just told you the make up of the area... Now you can't tell me that proper hiring practices are in play here, because they are not. There is preferential hiring practices going on here, and by your response you should be outraged, because it could be like you suggest that they are hiring these people because they can pay them less and even mistreat them maybe. The white teens don't want these jobs you say ? They got high ended jobs you say ? I say you are wrong.
Look. If youre white and the best you can get is service job at Mcdonalds then someone should have told you that you have to at least go pick up your white privilege. How hard is it for you to understand that most of the whites most likely have better paying jobs in other areas? I bet you are not complaining about all the well paid white executives in your area are you?
I deal on the levels I live on, so your idea of me knowing or being associated with white privilege is totally wrong.
Its simple. No matter where you grew up as a white person, if you shave, cut your hair, and put on a suit you can get any job you want to. I know this because a white guy I grew up with did the same thing and now he is a big shot executive at a software company. He flunked out of high school and played around for about 2 years and then his uncle got him a job and he went from there.

Its simple. No matter where you grew up as a white person, if you shave, cut your hair, and put on a suit you can get any job you want to. I know this because a white guy I grew up with did the same thing and now he is a big shot executive at a software company. He flunked out of high school and played around for about 2 years and then his uncle got him a job and he went from there.
. Yeah, and the same can happen to anyone regardless of their color if working in a job, but the key is when you get that break that someone might help you get in life, can you hold onto it ? Most can, and that's why they got the break to begin with. The ones who lose their positions after they get a break in life, love to blame everyone else for their screw up's in life. A natural order of things usually takes place in life, and it doesn't always depend on whether a person was held back in life at certain or different points in life, but rather it all depends on a person's natural ability to overcome adversity and the possibility of someone trying to hold them back if so be it the case. Do you at least agree that people are born with a certain amount of natural abilities that allows them to excel above and beyond others in life, even if they didn't get the same amount of man's education as another, and especially not based upon their color born with ?

. Yeah, and the same can happen to anyone regardless of their color if working in a job, but the key is when you get that break that someone might help you get in life, can you hold onto it ? Most can, and that's why they got the break to begin with. The ones who lose their positions after they get a break in life, love to blame everyone else for their screw up's in life. A natural order of things usually takes place in life, and it doesn't always depend on whether a person was held back in life at certain or different points in life, but rather it all depends on a person's natural ability to overcome adversity and the possibility of someone trying to hold them back if so be it the case. Do you at least agree that people are born with a certain amount of natural abilities that allows them to excel above and beyond others in life, even if they didn't get the same amount of man's education as another, and especially not based upon their color born with ?
I disagree with your posts assumptions. Most Black people dont have an uncle that can get them a well paying job and put on the management track after they have failed to graduate high school. Even if this were to happen that Black person would be a target and scrutinized for the slightest slip instead of fading into the background in a sea of whiteness. The Black person would stand out and other whites would be complaining about AA.

Yes I would agree some people have natural abilities that allow them to excel. However, I think your environment has way more to do with your ability to sustain success than those natural abilities. You may be an excellent organizer but your environment has beaten you down to the point you know longer attempt to get up. Science tells us that hostile conditions give people PTSD. We know Black people have been living in such conditions since the advent of slavery in this country. The vast majority of these Black people not only never received counseling, they passed on dysfunctional behavior to the next generations. Not only were these dysfunctions passed on, Blacks never experienced a time when the hostility stopped.

Success is based on acquired knowledge and expectation. If you know how to succeed you pass that on knowledge on to your children along with the expectation that you are going to succeed. If your children are continually attacked and obstacles placed in their way due to something unchangeable like their color/race only the strongest willed and knowledgeable will make it.

Poor poor Christian White people, kirking out over the possibility that they may end up receiving the same shitty treatment minorities have faced in this country for decades. Woe is you, white Christians . Woe is you.

You're going to have to wait for your white genocide fantasies to come to fruition since you morons overplayed your hand and and jumped the gun.
white genocide

:itsok::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

White genocide is a political slogan, associated with the white nationalist movement, for the conspiracy theory that mass third world immigration, integration, miscegenation, low fertility rates and abortion is being promoted in predominantly white countries to deliberately turn them minority-white

Batshit Boy the racist has 0 credibility in any such discussion. He's every bit as ridiculous (and even more hateful) as the idiots running around in a panic over 'running out' of white folks.

white genocide

:itsok::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

White genocide is a political slogan, associated with the white nationalist movement, for the conspiracy theory that mass third world immigration, integration, miscegenation, low fertility rates and abortion is being promoted in predominantly white countries to deliberately turn them minority-white
Europe demonstrates that this "conspiracy" is 100% factual.

So this guys uncle will get any white dude that asks a job?
Now thats some serious white privilege right there!!!

Probably so. I agree its some serious white privilege. Glad you agree.

Maybe this'll help......
upload_2016-3-8_14-52-17.png

Maybe this'll help......
View attachment 66387
I'd rather be Black even with all the obstacles. Its what makes our race so remarkable since we are able to overcome so much. We are a strong people and what incredible calls awesome.

Maybe this'll help......
View attachment 66387
I'd rather be Black even with all the obstacles. Its what makes our race so remarkable since we are able to overcome so much. We are a strong people and what incredible calls awesome.
If a racist idiot like you can even remotely succeed in society then there are clearly no obstacles.

Without your cuckold liberal friends you will sink faster than you would in quicksand.

Maybe this'll help......
View attachment 66387
If a racist idiot like you can even remotely succeed in society then there are clearly no obstacles.

Without your cuckold liberal friends you will sink faster than you would in quicksand.
There are lots of obstacles. I just never quit. Plus a lot of white women have told me the traps white guys have set for me so I was able to not only avoid them but punish the white boys in return. Without those white women it would have been harder and longer but no one can stop an unstoppable force such as myself. I'm like the elephant in the room. The force created by a collision between the sun and the moon.

Maybe this'll help......
View attachment 66387

There are lots of obstacles. I just never quit. Plus a lot of white women have told me the traps white guys have set for me so I was able to not only avoid them but punish the white boys in return. Without those white women it would have been harder and longer but no one can stop an unstoppable force such as myself. I'm like the elephant in the room. The force created by a collision between the sun and the moon.
Enjoy white liberalism while it lasts, because white guilt and white self hatred is coming to a swift end.

Maybe this'll help......
View attachment 66387

Enjoy white liberalism while it lasts, because white guilt and white self hatred is coming to a swift end.
. It's time for it to end, and everyone become Americans finally.

It's time for many dependency programs to be reformed, and even many of them to end. There was a time when true & honest people humbly ask for and needed help, but that time may have long past now. These things have been taken advantage of, and they have been made a way of life in which has removed the constructive struggle that has always made any of us yearn and want for something more in life.

Maybe this'll help......
View attachment 66387

I'm not really concerned with what whites do. Its really too late to put it back in the box even if what you say had a chance of happening. There are too many educated Black men in the US now. You know. Those guys that are the scariest and most dangerous thing you white boys can imagine?

Maybe this'll help......
View attachment 66387

I'm not really concerned with what whites do. Its really too late to put it back in the box even if what you say had a chance of happening. There are too many educated Black men in the US now. You know. Those guys that are the scariest and most dangerous thing you white boys can imagine?

Why would we worry about black people who act white?

Why would we worry about black people who act white?
You wouldnt worry about them. They are too busy seeking your approval to be a threat. However, you are afraid of the educated ones like me that know your system, can move around in it avoiding the obstacles, and bring it down when the time is right.

Forum List

Back