🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Resentment in a Multiracial Society

You wouldnt worry about them. They are too busy seeking your approval to be a threat. However, you are afraid of the educated ones like me that know your system, can move around in it avoiding the obstacles, and bring it down when the time is right.

So .000003% of the population is going to bring down 70% of the population?
Well you have your women working against you and the other races as well. You may want to revise your math. There is a reason you inbred whites are crying about going extinct and diversity. everyone knows that. :laugh:
. And you base this on the feds having your back always ? When the feds back off of the boot to the necks of those who are fooled about all of this stuff, then what ? I mean isn't that what the real fear is. ? Is it a fear that the government will truly begin to look at this nation as American, and not as separate groups fighting over who might extinct the other one out sooner or later ? How much longer will the government go down this road ? Isn't it finally over ?
No. I base that on science and the evidence I see all over the place. Feds have nothing to do with it. I never knew the government had any intention of looking at the nation as american. There is a reason they ask you on the census and other documents what race you are. Thats not a new development. You get me wrong. I'm not trying to out extinct you. I am speaking facts. Unless whites stop mixing with Blacks or other people of color you will be bred out of existence. Thats only common sense. There is a reason your mass shooters always complain in their manifestos that Black guys are taking all the white women. Those shooters are just the extreme tip of the iceburg of frantic inbred whites hoping to stop it.

Do ya always have to be a tard?

Do you always have to be a mongo monkey?

Poor poor Christian White people, kirking out over the possibility that they may end up receiving the same shitty treatment minorities have faced in this country for decades. Woe is you, white Christians . Woe is you.

Why Are White People Scared To Become A Minority In Our “Post-Racial” Society?!
You certainly like posting these types of threads. You do realize that if the white man was truly evil, that we would not have allowed any other peoples to immigrate? You do realize that if white men were evil, we would still have slaves and that women would be second class citizens?

After all, as the all powerful, we could have kept our lives exactly the way we wanted them.

Mark
White people are not supernatural evil. They just have a genetic defect which makes them inclined to be racists and imperialists. They only allowed people to immigrate because they were too lazy to do the work themselves and they needed to have someone the low hanging fruit whites could hate and blame for being poor.

Not the point. A revolution by blacks or women did not gain them their freedom. It was the benevolence of the white man that did. Yet, we are still evil.

Mark
Holy Crap!!!!

So .000003% of the population is going to bring down 70% of the population?
Well you have your women working against you and the other races as well. You may want to revise your math. There is a reason you inbred whites are crying about going extinct and diversity. everyone knows that. :laugh:
. And you base this on the feds having your back always ? When the feds back off of the boot to the necks of those who are fooled about all of this stuff, then what ? I mean isn't that what the real fear is. ? Is it a fear that the government will truly begin to look at this nation as American, and not as separate groups fighting over who might extinct the other one out sooner or later ? How much longer will the government go down this road ? Isn't it finally over ?
No. I base that on science and the evidence I see all over the place. Feds have nothing to do with it. I never knew the government had any intention of looking at the nation as american. There is a reason they ask you on the census and other documents what race you are. Thats not a new development. You get me wrong. I'm not trying to out extinct you. I am speaking facts. Unless whites stop mixing with Blacks or other people of color you will be bred out of existence. Thats only common sense. There is a reason your mass shooters always complain in their manifestos that Black guys are taking all the white women. Those shooters are just the extreme tip of the iceburg of frantic inbred whites hoping to stop it.

If that means a white guy...yeah.

You certainly like posting these types of threads. You do realize that if the white man was truly evil, that we would not have allowed any other peoples to immigrate? You do realize that if white men were evil, we would still have slaves and that women would be second class citizens?

After all, as the all powerful, we could have kept our lives exactly the way we wanted them.

Mark
White people are not supernatural evil. They just have a genetic defect which makes them inclined to be racists and imperialists. They only allowed people to immigrate because they were too lazy to do the work themselves and they needed to have someone the low hanging fruit whites could hate and blame for being poor.

Not the point. A revolution by blacks or women did not gain them their freedom. It was the benevolence of the white man that did. Yet, we are still evil.

Mark
Actually that was your point. You just didnt like my answer. Black people fought in the civil war and killed white losers from the south. Before that the hatians beat down the french. Get an education monkey so you dont looks so dumb.
lol.gif
. Let me ask an important question if I may to my racist friend here.. The family went to a Red Lobster Saturday evening, and shockingly to me I noticed that the staff of this resteraunt was 95% black. Now how is it that a resteraunt in a high percentage of what is known to be a multicultural society, and one that is made up of whites and blacks alike, somehow ends up with a 95% one race aspect ratio working in all positions of this place ? Are their proper hiring techniques being used here or is their unfair hiring practices (quota's) taking place here ? At many resteraunts in our town, as such with Mcdonalds and the like, we are seeing the same thing over and over again. Now you can't tell me that white people aren't applying for these jobs also, so what's up with this out of balance stuff that is going on in this hiring not by qualifications it appears, but by race in these companies ? Now back in the day when blacks saw this type of thing going on, you would see the force of government intervene to stop preferential hiring practices by one race over another. Now is it right to engage in reverse discriminatio/racism once the tide has been changed like this ? What happened to the quest for equality only in America ? Has it gone way beyond that now ? I will say that everyone was great at their jobs, and we enjoyed our evening out.

Whats more likely is that you are not intelligent enough to look at the employee rates by race in the area you see this. Most likely what you are seeing is a result of whites having all the better paying jobs sown up and the Blacks, Mexican etc confined to service jobs. There has never been a quest for equality in america. There has only been token action towards it. How many centuries do we have to wait for whites to stop leaning on their crutch of inferiority and let everyone have access to the amercian dream without bad talking anyone that isnt white?
Blacks and Hispanics on average will never have better paying jobs but not due to a inequality belief quite the contrary, on average neither have the intelligence of an Asian or Caucasian. That is a fact, studies have been done , but ull say there bias due to ol whitey. If that's not enough just look at the drop out rate, but yet again thsts ol whitey too rt?

Poor poor Christian White people, kirking out over the possibility that they may end up receiving the same shitty treatment minorities have faced in this country for decades. Woe is you, white Christians . Woe is you.

Mark

Mark
Holy Crap!!!!

Whats the problem? Did the blacks throw off the chains of slavery, or did the white man do it?

Mark

Mark

Mark
The benevolence of white men? Hahaha.

Tell me, how did the blacks gain their freedom?

Mark

Enjoy white liberalism while it lasts, because white guilt and white self hatred is coming to a swift end.
I'm not really concerned with what whites do. Its really too late to put it back in the box even if what you say had a chance of happening. There are too many educated Black men in the US now. You know. Those guys that are the scariest and most dangerous thing you white boys can imagine?
If you are what qualifies as an "educated black man", then I think I can state for all of us "white boys" that we have absolutely nothing to worry about in that regard...
We all know you are worried. Try harder to convince me. :laugh:
I am much more worried about black lunatics throwing my friends and family into an alligator pit.
You should probably be more worried about white families turning Black in a few generations. If you go to the high schools especially in the south where the alligators are white girls want nothing other than a Black guy.
laugh.gif
. The lines being drawn to favor minorities in public school districts, and this where it is happening in a lot of southern areas uhh has been an interesting phenomena over these years gone by forsure....Some public schools are being manipulated into becoming a majority one race student body and falculty at times in some areas, and that is truly sad because it's not right upon how it has all worked out sometimes for people who are not black, but are caught up in a way out of balance situation that threatens to destroy their own cultural identity as well..

.Now all because of those lines being drawn in the way that they have been drawn out in some ways over the years, it has at times created an unfair reverse discrimination/overwhelming situation that goes against specific cultures of people who are then caught up in this line drawing manipulation that goes on in an unfair way...
They ( the ones being adversely affected ), are finding it almost impossible to hold on to their cultural identity themselves, and it's all because of the situation that is found in it all. You actually bring up an issue that is something that was not the intended purpose of the civil rights struggle, and the feds role in the quest for the peoples rights has been way over played in a lot of ways these days, and it has been played wrong.. Using the government to protect a culture of people in an unfair way, and therefore leaving another people robbed and destroyed of it's identity and culture in the process, uhh was not supposed to be the intended goal of the government to be found in it all, but here we all are now, and with people like you boasting over the adverse results even though the results are way out of balance in areas where this goes on, and yet the fact that it keeps going on is quite interesting indeed in 2016..

If that means a white guy...yeah.
No. it means a retarded cave monkey and thanks for confirming you are one.

Mark
Actually that was your point. You just didnt like my answer. Black people fought in the civil war and killed white losers from the south. Before that the hatians beat down the french. Get an education monkey so you dont looks so dumb.
lol.gif
. Let me ask an important question if I may to my racist friend here.. The family went to a Red Lobster Saturday evening, and shockingly to me I noticed that the staff of this resteraunt was 95% black. Now how is it that a resteraunt in a high percentage of what is known to be a multicultural society, and one that is made up of whites and blacks alike, somehow ends up with a 95% one race aspect ratio working in all positions of this place ? Are their proper hiring techniques being used here or is their unfair hiring practices (quota's) taking place here ? At many resteraunts in our town, as such with Mcdonalds and the like, we are seeing the same thing over and over again. Now you can't tell me that white people aren't applying for these jobs also, so what's up with this out of balance stuff that is going on in this hiring not by qualifications it appears, but by race in these companies ? Now back in the day when blacks saw this type of thing going on, you would see the force of government intervene to stop preferential hiring practices by one race over another. Now is it right to engage in reverse discriminatio/racism once the tide has been changed like this ? What happened to the quest for equality only in America ? Has it gone way beyond that now ? I will say that everyone was great at their jobs, and we enjoyed our evening out.

Whats more likely is that you are not intelligent enough to look at the employee rates by race in the area you see this. Most likely what you are seeing is a result of whites having all the better paying jobs sown up and the Blacks, Mexican etc confined to service jobs. There has never been a quest for equality in america. There has only been token action towards it. How many centuries do we have to wait for whites to stop leaning on their crutch of inferiority and let everyone have access to the amercian dream without bad talking anyone that isnt white?
Blacks and Hispanics on average will never have better paying jobs but not due to a inequality belief quite the contrary, on average neither have the intelligence of an Asian or Caucasian. That is a fact, studies have been done , but ull say there bias due to ol whitey. If that's not enough just look at the drop out rate, but yet again thsts ol whitey too rt?
Studies by cave monkeys dont count for much because I am a living breathing example of their invalidity. I'm smarter than any white or Asian I know. Besides we already know the IQ tests are not valid because as usual whites fucked up and thought they were qualified to judge intelligence. If whites were so smart they would have been the first to create civilization. We know they were last and they had to be taught....twice. Dont make me laugh claiming whites are smart. Everything they have done is based on what was taught to them by other races.
lol.gif

I share ur humor, I also find it funny that people like u believe facts that only support their narrative. Ur right European Caucasian weren't the first to create civilization, but it most definitely wasn't the African. Often blacks base their decisions on opinions not facts. I have no doubt there r black individuals that r smarter than some whites n Asians but on average it just isn't so. Sorry ur feelings got hurt but I could care less.

I share ur humor, I also find it funny that people like u believe facts that only support their narrative. Ur right European Caucasian weren't the first to create civilization, but it most definitely wasn't the African. Often blacks base their decisions on opinions not facts. I have no doubt there r black individuals that r smarter than some whites n Asians but on average it just isn't so. Sorry ur feelings got hurt but I could care less.
Of course it was the Black Africans that invented civilization. Egypt is in Africa. It was founded by Mizraim son of Ham and grandson of Noah. Both Black guys. If you want to talk about Sumer then it was also Blacks since Nimrod is the son of Kush, grandson of Ham, and great grandson of Noah and is the person that founded Sumer. Most people base their decisions off opinions and not facts. For example you thought that if white people made up a test to prove they were smarter than everyone else then it was a fact. We found out it was just another example of that white inferiority complex you guys suffer from.

Last edited:
Of course it was the Black Africans that invented civilization. Egypt is in Africa. It was founded by Mizraim son of Ham and grandson of Noah. Both Black guys. If you want to talk about Sumer then it was also Blacks since Nimrod is the son of Kush, grandson of Ham, and great grandson of Noah and is the person that founded Sumer. Most people base their decisions off opinions and not facts. For example you thought that if white people made up a test to prove they were smarter than everyone else then it was a fact. We found out it was just another example of that white inferiority complex you guys suffer from.
Of course it was, lmao. No sir scientists n anthropologists still havent come to a definitive yet if u go that route. Biblically we all know they weren't African. But yet again u come to conclusions based on opinion not facts. White inferiority, lmao, I'll give u this blacks don't lack confidence even when their wrong.

Of course it was, lmao. No sir scientists n anthropologists still havent come to a definitive yet if u go that route. Biblically we all know they weren't African. But yet again u come to conclusions based on opinion not facts. White inferiority, lmao, I'll give u this blacks don't lack confidence even when their wrong.
Youre nervous laughter is amusing. Of course scientist and anthropologists have come to this conclusion. Biblically, historically, and scientifcally we know for a fact that they were Black Africans. Even other white people know all about this. Whites cant produce Black people. Their genes are too recessive. Blacks can produce white people as DNA and the Genome Project has informed us of this solid fact. Without Blacks there would have never been any whites. You should learn from Blacks and have the confidence that even though you have been proven wrong you can learn from me educating you.

There has to b cacausoid gene present. I still want proof that this can happen without.

Already have , remember they were bias. U show me a study that our gov. Has nothing to do with n I'll look it up. I'm definitely not a supporter of big gov. My data about IQs was based on average, Asians ranking the highest. How is that biased. I also said I know for a fact that there r blacks smarter than both whites n Asians, but not based on average. Don't make this personal it makes u look insecure.

Already have , remember they were bias. U show me a study that our gov. Has nothing to do with n I'll look it up. I'm definitely not a supporter of big gov. My data about IQs was based on average, Asians ranking the highest. How is that biased. I also said I know for a fact that there r blacks smarter than both whites n Asians, but not based on average. Don't make this personal it makes u look insecure.
Thats my point. Your evidence was bias. I need some credible evidence. I've already informed you the idea of IQ was debunked by real scientists, history, and the bible. If whites were so smart they would have invented civilization, writing, reading, math, astronomy, philosophy, religion, etc etc. They didnt but Blacks did. I'm not making this personal I'm just educating you to the logical fallacies inherent in your argument.

Forum List

Back