🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Resentment in a Multiracial Society

I gave u credibility u call it what u want, there's not just one study come on man. Ok for argue sake say ur right, wouldn't that make blacks even less superoir. If what ur saying is true then blacks made very little progress. I'm not doubting Africans were one of the first but they most definitely weren't the only race, n everything didn't originate from them, Ur smarter than that.

Last edited:
I gave u credibility u call it what u want, there's not just one study come on man. Ok for argue sake say ur right, wouldn't that make blacks even less superoir. If what ur saying is true then blacks made very little progress. I'm not doubting Africans were one of the first but they most definitely weren't the only race, n everything didn't originate from them, Ur smarter than that.
Saying they were the first doesnt mean they were the only ones and has nothing to do with superiority. It just makes them first which kind of tears white racists theories of a higher IQ to shit. You have shown us all how white people always come up with the superior and inferior argument because they have an inferiority complex. I dont get where you think inventing math, science, writing etc means Blacks made little progress. If it werent for Blacks you wouldnt be on your PC since a Black man owns most of the patents for it nor would the US gotten to the moon if not for a Black woman doing the math to get the US there. There would be no binary system if not for Black people. Those are just a few instances off the top of my head.

Last edited:
I share ur humor, I also find it funny that people like u believe facts that only support their narrative. Ur right European Caucasian weren't the first to create civilization, but it most definitely wasn't the African. Often blacks base their decisions on opinions not facts. I have no doubt there r black individuals that r smarter than some whites n Asians but on average it just isn't so. Sorry ur feelings got hurt but I could care less.
Of course it was the Black Africans that invented civilization. Egypt is in Africa. It was founded by Mizraim son of Ham and grandson of Noah. Both Black guys. If you want to talk about Sumer then it was also Blacks since Nimrod is the son of Kush, grandson of Ham, and great grandson of Noah and is the person that founded Sumer. Most people base their decisions off opinions and not facts. For example you thought that if white people made up a test to prove they were smarter than everyone else then it was a fact. We found out it was just another example of that white inferiority complex you guys suffer from.
Of course it was, lmao. No sir scientists n anthropologists still havent come to a definitive yet if u go that route. Biblically we all know they weren't African. But yet again u come to conclusions based on opinion not facts. White inferiority, lmao, I'll give u this blacks don't lack confidence even when their wrong.
Youre nervous laughter is amusing. Of course scientist and anthropologists have come to this conclusion. Biblically, historically, and scientifcally we know for a fact that they were Black Africans. Even other white people know all about this. Whites cant produce Black people. Their genes are too recessive. Blacks can produce white people as DNA and the Genome Project has informed us of this solid fact. Without Blacks there would have never been any whites. You should learn from Blacks and have the confidence that even though you have been proven wrong you can learn from me educating you.

White Europeans were always better at one thing, subjugation, imperialism and exploitation , just look at world history

Saying they were the first doesnt mean they were the only ones and has nothing to do with superiority. It just makes them first which kind of tears white racists theories of a higher IQ to shit. You have shown us all how white people always come up with the superior and inferior argument because they have an inferiority complex. I dont get where you think inventing math, science, writing etc means Blacks made little progress. If it werent for Blacks you wouldnt be on your PC since a Black man owns most of the patents for it nor would the US gotten to the moon if not for a Black woman doing the math to get the US there. There would be no binary system if not for Black people. Those are just a few instances off the top of my head.
Someone's feelings for hurt. Typical leftist move call anyone a racist that goes against their narrative, while at the same time they spew nothing but racism. Again the studies were based on average, holy shit it's like debating a woman. I never said there weren't brilliant black minds, if ur black then there's proof. Whats with this inferior obsession u have, was daddy not present in ur childhood? N yes when u only state evidence that a black person did this or that when others helped or were involved ur implying that only blacks should get credit. Sorry son u won't brow beat me into submission, I stand on my own two feet. If ur argument were true about Africans creating civilization ur pleased with the progress ur people have made?

Someone's feelings for hurt. Typical leftist move call anyone a racist that goes against their narrative, while at the same time they spew nothing but racism. Again the studies were based on average, holy shit it's like debating a woman. I never said there weren't brilliant black minds, if ur black then there's proof. Whats with this inferior obsession u have, was daddy not present in ur childhood? N yes when u only state evidence that a black person did this or that when others helped or were involved ur implying that only blacks should get credit. Sorry son u won't brow beat me into submission, I stand on my own two feet. If ur argument were true about Africans creating civilization ur pleased with the progress ur people have made?
Yes it appears your feelings are hurt. I dont mind if youre a racist. I just think its amusing you try to justify it with pseudo science. I dont have an inferior obsession. You were the one that whined that Blacks creating civilization meant they were superior. You dont have to say there are no brilliant Blacks. Your attempts at pretending you know what makes people intelligent is the issue. I said nothing about credit but now that you bring it up. why would you assume someone creating something wouldnt get the credit for it? I'm not browbeating you. I am educating you. Its not an argument I am having with you. I am informing you of the facts. I am thrilled with the progress my people have made inspite of your peoples efforts at genocide and enslavement. We were here before you and we will be here long after you are bred back into the gene pool.

Yes it appears your feelings are hurt. I dont mind if youre a racist. I just think its amusing you try to justify it with pseudo science. I dont have an inferior obsession. You were the one that whined that Blacks creating civilization meant they were superior. You dont have to say there are no brilliant Blacks. Your attempts at pretending you know what makes people intelligent is the issue. I said nothing about credit but now that you bring it up. why would you assume someone creating something wouldnt get the credit for it? I'm not browbeating you. I am educating you. Its not an argument I am having with you. I am informing you of the facts. I am thrilled with the progress my people have made inspite of your peoples efforts at genocide and enslavement. We were here before you and we will be here long after you are bred back into the gene pool.
Lmao, congrats u made no progress with ur "educating me" I'm not surprised ur people not only accept failure but embrass it.

. Bred back into the gene pool eh ? So is there a plan to use the public school system's as some sort of spring board or social experiment in order to try and brainwash the minority white kids that are there, into joining the blacks as so to try and breed out or stamp out the white race somehow in your opinion, or to somehow embrace their inner blackness by breeding with a black in order to slowly breed the white race into something people like you no longer loath and hate eventually ? More interesting words being spoken by you.

Lmao, congrats u made no progress with ur "educating me" I'm not surprised ur people not only accept failure but embrass it.
Too bad I know better. Once I have informed you and debunked your claims you cant unsee it. You can try to convince me I havent educated you but practically everyone knows I have and most importantly so do you.

. Bred back into the gene pool eh ? So is there a plan to use the public school system's as some sort of spring board or social experiment in order to try and brainwash the minority white kids that are there, into joining the blacks as so to try and breed out or stamp out the white race somehow in your opinion, or to somehow embrace their inner blackness by breeding with a black in order to slowly breed the white race into something people like you no longer loath and hate eventually ? More interesting words being spoken by you.
You sound as if you believe in conspiracy theories. There is no plan. Its nature. Youre white women and more frequently now your white men are seeking out other races to mix with. Its instinctual for this to happen. Your recessive and problematic genes dictate that you find a stronger more diverse pool to mingle with. Unfortunately your genes are recessive and as you hopefully learned in school will disappear. The neanderthal DNA percentage in your genes will drop below a threshold that will stop your inferiority complex and racism triggers.

You sound as if you believe in conspiracy theories. There is no plan. Its nature. Youre white women and more frequently now your white men are seeking out other races to mix with. Its instinctual for this to happen. Your recessive and problematic genes dictate that you find a stronger more diverse pool to mingle with. Unfortunately your genes are recessive and as you hopefully learned in school will disappear. The neanderthal DNA percentage in your genes will drop below a threshold that will stop your inferiority complex and racism triggers.
. One things for sure, you are a hilarious poster sometimes, and that's cool... So the federal government forcing the whites to do this and do that for the last 45 years for you, is somehow a conspiracy theory now ? Do you think the feds have just packed up and abandoned the mission for you, and therefore anyone speaking about such things is a conspiracy nut now ? Priceless !

. One things for sure, you are a hilarious poster sometimes, and that's cool... So the federal government forcing the whites to do this and do that for the last 45 years for you, is somehow a conspiracy theory now ? Do you think the feds have just packed up and abandoned the mission for you, and therefore anyone speaking about such things is a conspiracy nut now ? Priceless !
No one has amused me as much as you have. It was fun educating you. When you say the feds forced whites to do anything then I know you are a conspiracy nut. Its ok but just know I know. The feds have never been on a mission for me. As they have admitted they have been decidedly against me. I see that you are upset about the fact that Blacks were the founders of the first civilizations on the planet and the ones that introduced math, the sciences, philosophy, etc. Whites were unable to do these things without help so I understand your anxiety to learn not only that these are the facts but that a Black man is armed with this knowledge.

No one has amused me as much as you have. It was fun educating you. When you say the feds forced whites to do anything then I know you are a conspiracy nut. Its ok but just know I know. The feds have never been on a mission for me. As they have admitted they have been decidedly against me. I see that you are upset about the fact that Blacks were the founders of the first civilizations on the planet and the ones that introduced math, the sciences, philosophy, etc. Whites were unable to do these things without help so I understand your anxiety to learn not only that these are the facts but that a Black man is armed with this knowledge.
U c how this idiot contradicts himself, game over.

U c how this idiot contradicts himself, game over.
. LOL, it is amazing isn't it... He said in respect that if you think that the government placed it's jackboot on the necks of the whites at any time in the past, then you are a conspiracy nut... Too funny..
Without federal troops de-segregation in the south would have not taken place or the Tuskegee Airmen would have never had the chance to prove themselves for their country or the Civil war wouldn't have taken place or had been won in his favor. Ok to say all this is to also say that the whites that are being accused today of the things of the past, is a tactic to keep the federal governments jackboot on the necks of the whites until someone like him (in his thinking), decides that the boot should finally be removed. Do you think someone with his thinking would ever release the pressure of that boot ? Actually the pressure has been released, but there are those who are out there that never want the pressure to be released, because they fear that a flare up will occur again, but white Americans can't live under federal government over rule for ever, so it's time for people to take personal responsibility in their own lives now. If you have a gang or thug culture existing among your group, then it's time to blame them for wanting to be in gangs or becoming thugs, and quit blaming whites for these problems. It's time to gravitate towards good groups, cultures, standards, and moralism (regardless of race) in society. Whites were dirt poor in the depression days, but they struggled through it in order to continue on in their quest to create the great nation called America, and not instead resorting to rebellion that would last for 50 years or more instead. Yes oppression had to be stopped, and racism the same, but some of this mess being seen or heard today is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back