White Supremacist Accused of Amtrak Terror Attack Also Attended Alt-Right Event In Charlottesville,

Horseshit

Nope, not at all...........100% true.
Not at all true.

Your claim is fiction and unsupported by any evidence

I don't think you know what the word *evidence* means.
It's something I've noticed about anti-American Americans. They lack understanding of the words they use. Words like *science* and *evidence*...*fact* and *fiction*...and *proof*.

Who are "anti-American Americans? I don't know any, I have never known any, and I can't think of any in the news, entertainment, or other pursuits. You keep asserting that you know the meanings of these terms and that other, lesser beings don't. How does that work?

Look these terms up before you use them. Remember, for instance, that there are two types of evidence: direct and circumstantial.

You're so sad you can't even come up with your own material.

And I know a lot of anti-American Americans. People like esmeralda, care4all, you...who hate everything about America and seek to destroy it with every word and action.

Just because you don't have the ability to comprehend terms and words doesn't mean they don't exist, btw.

And I am not the one who doesn't know what evidence means, dear. That was soupnazi. I am heartened by the fact you took the time to look it up though..if only so you could pretend you already knew the definition.

All hyperbole and nothing more.

I do understand evidence quite clearly you are simply lying about their being any which is why you have not and cannot cite any.

Sorry but the evidence conclusively and irrefutably proves you wrong and you know it so just grow the fuck up

Horseshit

Not at all true.

It's something I've noticed about anti-American Americans. They lack understanding of the words they use. Words like *science* and *evidence*...*fact* and *fiction*...and *proof*.

Who are "anti-American Americans? I don't know any, I have never known any, and I can't think of any in the news, entertainment, or other pursuits. You keep asserting that you know the meanings of these terms and that other, lesser beings don't. How does that work?

Look these terms up before you use them. Remember, for instance, that there are two types of evidence: direct and circumstantial.

And I know a lot of anti-American Americans. People like esmeralda, care4all, you...who hate everything about America and seek to destroy it with every word and action.

Just because you don't have the ability to comprehend terms and words doesn't mean they don't exist, btw.

And I am not the one who doesn't know what evidence means, dear. That was soupnazi. I am heartened by the fact you took the time to look it up though..if only so you could pretend you already knew the definition.

You never defined what "anti-American" means to you. I don't know how old you are but I probably was an American saluting the flag long before you were born. Why do you think that your are entitled to say who is "American" and who is not? What are your specific credentials? You write as if you are a spoiled little darling with your nose in the air, and the rest of us are supposed to worship you. We don't. I don't think that you believe in "liberty and justice for all." I get the impression that you believe in white supremacy, male supremacy, the establishment of a theocracy led by an insane cult, sexual obsession, nationalism, and fascism. These are not American beliefs.

Horseshit

Not at all true.

Dummy. I survived two semesters of evidence.
Here you are with your entirely unsubstantiated claims about me, a person whom you have never met. Your idea that you know everything about me is so arrogant, it's disgusting and shows what kind of a person you are. How do YOU know that I "hate everything about America"? Who said? Where are you getting this? Name your sources. We don't all follow the little cult "Christian" guys and the white supremacists and the other anti-American trash.

Not at all true.

Here you are with your entirely unsubstantiated claims about me, a person whom you have never met. Your idea that you know everything about me is so arrogant, it's disgusting and shows what kind of a person you are. How do YOU know that I "hate everything about America"? Who said? Where are you getting this? Name your sources. We don't all follow the little cult "Christian" guys and the white supremacists and the other anti-American trash.

And so we have yet another mentally ill leftist in lys.

I have not met a sane one yet.

Not at all true.

You never defined what "anti-American" means to you. I don't know how old you are but I probably was an American saluting the flag long before you were born. Why do you think that your are entitled to say who is "American" and who is not? What are your specific credentials? You write as if you are a spoiled little darling with your nose in the air, and the rest of us are supposed to worship you. We don't. I don't think that you believe in "liberty and justice for all." I get the impression that you believe in white supremacy, male supremacy, the establishment of a theocracy led by an insane cult, sexual obsession, nationalism, and fascism. These are not American beliefs.

Yeah, I did define it. Americans who by word and action seek to destroy America.

People like you, esmeralda, care, liewinger, and every other lefty craphat.

If I have to say everything twice this is going to be ponderous.

Not at all true.

I do understand evidence quite clearly you are simply lying about their being any which is why you have not and cannot cite any.

Sorry but the evidence conclusively and irrefutably proves you wrong and you know it so just grow the fuck up

You don't understand evidence or you wouldn't have idiotically have said "there's no evidence".

There is evidence. You just choose to dismiss it.

But just because you dismiss it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Like I said, you poor fools can't follow a logical thought.

Not at all true.

You have never supported any of your statements, and you have provided no back-up materials, so I must conclude that you have a mental problem. You cannot continue to make up our law, our country, our world, our universe as you go along.
Try starting with the Federal Rules of Evidence. Most states' rules are derivative of these.

You have never supported any of your statements, and you have provided no back-up materials, so I must conclude that you have a mental problem. You cannot continue to make up our law, our country, our world, our universe as you go along.
Try starting with the Federal Rules of Evidence. Most states' rules are derivative of these.

What statement did I not support?

And what law did I make up, you sad nut?

anifa nuts pretend to be white supremecists. They've done more to revitalize that movement than anyone else.

Actually joos have done the most to motivate the patriot movement. "The Goyem Know".
:eusa_eh:

Ah. Now we are finding out more about you. You're anti-Semitic. Gotcha! Anti-Semitism has no correlation with being an American. Jewish people are Americans, too. Just what religious sect are you in?

anifa nuts pretend to be white supremecists. They've done more to revitalize that movement than anyone else.

Actually joos have done the most to motivate the patriot movement. "The Goyem Know".
:eusa_eh:

Ah. Now we are finding out more about you. You're anti-Semitic. Gotcha! Anti-Semitism has no correlation with being an American. Jewish people are Americans, too. Just what religious sect are you in?
You figured all that out through my use of a confused emoji?

Lysis is a fruitcake. Seriously of the voice-hearing kind.

STill waiting to hear what statement I haven't supported.

Honey. You are a really sick creature.
You have never supported any of your complaints. No evidence. No nothing. now there is some post about "Joos."You are just a sick confused individual who apparently follows a cult..

Honey. You are a really sick creature.
You have never supported any of your complaints. No evidence. No nothing. now there is some post about "Joos."You are just a sick confused individual who apparently follows a cult..
You keep saying that.
Yet you can't list what it is that I've said that I don't support.

Because it didn't happen outside of your noggin.

I have honestly never seen anything as bizarre as your assertion that I'm a racist because I used a puzzled emoji.

Not at all true.

You don't understand evidence or you wouldn't have idiotically have said "there's no evidence".

Wrong it is you lacking in comprehension of evidence as there is no evidence for your claim.

The proof is your engaging in ad hom bs rather than posting some links to evidence which you are incapable of doing.

You have no monopoly on understanding of evidence you simply have no evidence because there is none and that is a fact and you fucking know it

Wrong it is you lacking in comprehension of evidence as there is no evidence for your claim.

The proof is your engaging in ad hom bs rather than posting some links to evidence which you are incapable of doing.

You have no monopoly on understanding of evidence you simply have no evidence because there is none and that is a fact and you fucking know it
What claim?
You yahoos keep saying I haven't provided evidence of claims I have made....yet you don't seem to know what those claims are.

Does anybody have any idea what all these false claims I supposedly made...are?
I don't recall making any claims. Anyone?

Charlottesville has become a black mark on the anti white agenda. While injustice prevails ; in the true Nathan Forrest tradition White Resistance is in overdrive. Don't think for a minute that the Aryan Warrior has neglected his watch.

The "Aryan Warrior"???? Do you guys have costumes or something?
The left loves labels but how does a maniac who entered a Amtrac train and "played with the controls" get labeled as a "white supremacist"? He sounds more like an anarchist or garden variety nut case. Should we place a label on a left wing maniac who opened fire on a freaking baseball team or should we just forget about James Hodgkinson? What do we label Stephen Paddock who opened fire on what CBS deemed as a "redneck concert" and murdered 58 people? How do we label H'wood celebs who threatened the President of the United States with everything from arson to assault and murder?

This guy apparently left a trail behind him, including traveling to Charlottesville, posts on the internet, etc., linking him to the white-supremacy movement. He is a Missouri resident. What was he doing a long way away from Missouri? Sightseeing?
Which celebrities threatened the piece of shit in the Oval office with arson, assault, or murder?

1yy0qj.jpg

meme.jpg

ban-all-white-people-es-until-we-figure-out-whats-28123551.png
1306493261484.jpg
iu

iu

Not the only images Eastern Europe calls up....

This was a prime example of Balkanization gone wrong... The kind of Multiculturalism you SUPPORT.

Notice the first one was a Balkanized clash between Bosniak / Croats, and Serbs.

Who knew this could happen in the Balkans?
LOL

List of massacres in the Bosnian War - Wikipedia
Errr...I beg to differ...I do not support ethnic cleansing by Whites upon Moslem peoples--more your line, I expect.

Very little diverse about that conflict, actually...same old shit for the last 500 years. They do know how to hate, in that part of the world.

gotta justify yourself by any means. that's ok, lenny. i expect nothing less from you.

There's a question I like ask you democrats;

If you had a magic button that would instantly kill every white person on the face of the earth, would you:
  1. Have a beer first?
  2. Concentrate on getting your phone ready to caste the joyous event to YouTube so you could live it over and over?
Most Democrats are White..dimwit.

mudwhistle

btw- that girl wasn't part of any 'antifa'. they had a permit to protest where they were marching. AND... btw.... as a side note..... 'antifa' = antifascist. violence does not = antifacism.

HOWEVER.... you siding with president tribblehead over his tweet about jailing or stripping American citizenship for those who protest by burning the flag is the epitome of.... dare i say it?......

FASCISM.

i do want to thank you though, lenny... for giving the class a great example of irony. :afro:

Why do they look like dictators?
Niote you are quite wrong.

Antifa does NOTequal anti fascist.

Charlottesville was the only recent event where antifa opposed nazis and of course nazis and fascists are not the same thing.

Antifa violently attempted to silence Ann Coulter who is not a fascist or nazi by any reasonable definition.
Antifa violently attempted to silence Milo who is no fascist or nazi by an reasonable definition.
Antifa attempted so silence Ben Shapiro who is no nazi or fascist by any stretch of the imagination.

And of course the violently oppose trump who is no nazi or fascist.

antifa = anti first amendment. Essentially if you are slightly to the right of pol pot in your political views antifa wishes to silence you.

This is because antifa overwhelmingly is made up of communists it is a communist group.

None of this of course excuses any violence from right wingers and yes they are just as bad.

However to condemn one of them while ignoring the other is just hypocrisy.

who are you kidding? trump embraces fascism. fascism is anti free speech. the extremists use fascism to suppress fascism. ya- that's a weird one. however, i was stating what 'antifa' meant in terms of what they call themselves. doesn't change the fact there was no discrepancy in my post to lenny.

antifa-cover-image.jpg

Wrong trump is many things but he is no fascist by any reasonable definition nor does he embrace it creating huge glaring discrepancies in your uninformed statement
I agree..Trump is no Fascist..but he'd be one if our system would let him..you can believe that..He would love to be the Supreme Ruler..but it will never happen.

You do know the Fascism is one person Right wing dictatorship right? Not so stupid as to believe that bullshit about Fascism being left wing, I hope. Only real dupes believe that.

Forum List

Back