White Supremacist Accused of Amtrak Terror Attack Also Attended Alt-Right Event In Charlottesville,

You know nothing about it.

Self proclaimed expertise is irrelevant on the internet and you have presented no evidence because you have none to present.

Without extraordinary evidence your extraordinary claims are bullshit and you have no authoritative knowledge.

Yeah, I am an expert as it pertains to the OKC bombing............

No you are not you have no expertise at all

Wow! Coming from someone that has no clue on where to place a "comma"? Your opinion has no sway.....yeah, I know more than you.

You do not know more and I stated no opinion I stated fact and the fact is YOU CANNOT EVIDENCE.

You are a liar, a self proclaimed expert with no expertise.

Evidence, get some.

I defer to the findings of Brigadier General Benton Partin, an explosives expert and whistleblower Cody Snodgres............are you claiming that there wasn't two other bombs found in the rubble? So FEMA was lying?

You provided no links i am saying you have no evidence of your claims.

Cody snodgress is a nobody and not credible.

Patin is not an expert on explosives he is an engineer.

You have no evidence and you just admitted it by deferring to others who ALSO HAVE NO EVIDENCE.

Therefore you just admitted your own dishonesty and failings

Yeah, I am an expert as it pertains to the OKC bombing............

Wow! Coming from someone that has no clue on where to place a "comma"? Your opinion has no sway.....yeah, I know more than you.

You do not know more and I stated no opinion I stated fact and the fact is YOU CANNOT EVIDENCE.

Evidence, get some.

I defer to the findings of Brigadier General Benton Partin, an explosives expert and whistleblower Cody Snodgres............are you claiming that there wasn't two other bombs found in the rubble? So FEMA was lying?

You have no evidence and you just admitted it by deferring to others who ALSO HAVE NO EVIDENCE.

The OKC bombing was a black-ops......no "if, an/or buts". I can lead you to water but I can't make you drink. You have your preconceived notions or you may simply be a shill. I KNOW what I know and I prove it. I have interviewed the key witnesses including the family of officer Terry Yeakey that was suicided. Keep showing your ass.........it's amusing.

Evidence, get some.

The OKC bombing was a black-ops......no "if, an/or buts". I can lead you to water but I can't make you drink. You have your preconceived notions or you may simply be a shill. I KNOW what I know and I prove it. I have interviewed the key witnesses including the family of officer Terry Yeakey that was suicided. Keep showing your ass.........it's amusing.

It was a black op by Tim Mcveigh yes it was not a government black ops as you claim and yes there are ifs and ands and buts.

There are no such thing as shills. Dragging that claim out merely proves you are beaten as it is the last resort of conspiracy fools who lose arguments.

You know nothing about this and can provide no evidence to prove it or you would have done so. YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO.

You keep making grandiose claims which are meaningless and worthless because you cannot provide evidence.

You are merely making proclamations with no evidence and that is the truly amusing part. At this point I showed no ass but yours after I kicked your ass senseless and you are just a fool.

And you know it BOY

Evidence, get some.

It was a black op by Tim Mcveigh yes it was not a government black ops as you claim and yes there are ifs and ands and buts.

There are no such thing as shills. Dragging that claim out merely proves you are beaten as it is the last resort of conspiracy fools who lose arguments.

You know nothing about this and can provide no evidence to prove it or you would have done so. YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO.

You keep making grandiose claims which are meaningless and worthless because you cannot provide evidence.

You are merely making proclamations with no evidence and that is the truly amusing part. At this point I showed no ass but yours after I kicked your ass senseless and you are just a fool.

And you know it BOY

I know more than you...I comprehend more than you. You couldn't catch up with me unless you turned off the TV and spent the next six years of your life reading and researching 10 to 12 hours a day taking in and vetting information. You are a mere child....a political infant that gets his panties in a bunch when someone attempts to tell you that you are being played for a chump. I have noticed a pattern with you by going back and reading your posting history...anyone that has an alternative view as to what we are being told? You go ballistic and lamely swing your purse as if anything you say could or post would silence someone. You are either a shill or simply one of the sheeple.....neither one is an admirable place to be.

Evidence, get some.

And you know it BOY

I know more than you...I comprehend more than you. You couldn't catch up with me unless you turned off the TV and spent the next six years of your life reading and researching 10 to 12 hours a day taking in and vetting information. You are a mere child....a political infant that gets his panties in a bunch when someone attempts to tell you that you are being played for a chump. I have noticed a pattern with you by going back and reading your posting history...anyone that has an alternative view as to what we are being told? You go ballistic and lamely swing your purse as if anything you say could or post would silence someone. You are either a shill or simply one of the sheeple.....neither one is an admirable place to be.

Wrong.

I never claimed knowledge nor do I make any claims without evidence.

What you call swinging a purse is asking for evidence.

One more time demonstrate some evidence, you have yet to show any at all.

Self proclaimed expertise without evidence is worthless.

So fire away little boy.

And you know it BOY

Wrong.

So fire away little boy.

An expert like Benton Partin IS proof........he is a scientist and they attempted to bully him into "shutting up".

And you know it BOY

Wrong.

So fire away little boy.

An expert like Benton Partin IS proof........he is a scientist and they attempted to bully him into "shutting up".
No he is not and he has no specific expertise.

Nor is there evidence of such bullying and like all your claims you have no evidence.

And you know it BOY

Wrong.

So fire away little boy.

Nor is there evidence of such bullying and like all your claims you have no evidence.

LMAO! Did you peruse his resume????????? OBVIOUSLY you didn't........and if you did and claim that he isn't an expert in explosives? Then you are a blind idiot and thus lacks any credibility to refute what I know.

And you know it BOY

Wrong.

So fire away little boy.

Take a look at his resume again.

It says very little about explosives and what is does say is limited to some work in studying smart bombs.

He has no general expertise in his resume on explosives in general especially home made explosives and most of his career was as a chair warming analyst.

You have no evidence.

And you know it BOY

Wrong.

So fire away little boy.

LMAO! Did you peruse his resume????????? OBVIOUSLY you didn't........and if you did and claim that he isn't an expert in explosives? Then you are a blind idiot and thus lacks any credibility to refute what I know.
Yes I did and as i just posted you ignored that most of his work had more to do with aircraft and missiles than explosives.

Sorry boy you have no evidence and he is no expert in what you claim he is.

Wrong.

So fire away little boy.[/QUOTE

Yes I did and as i just posted you ignored that most of his work had more to do with aircraft and missiles than explosives.

LMAO! You did not read his resume...........he was sent to Lebanon to investigate the bombing of the Marines in Beirut. You are a poseur........sucks for you.

ANTIFA vs BLM

ANTIFA's message to BLM.

oGOAZWS.jpg

BLM's message to ANTIFA.

5c7a697325298363f0df762f91942dc1.jpg

Yeah Blacks don't like you very much either, ANTIFA.

UXnBqHN.gif

Last edited:
Wrong.

LMAO! You did not read his resume...........he was sent to Lebanon to investigate the bombing of the Marines in Beirut. You are a poseur........sucks for you.

He presents no evidence period and neither do you and no his uninformed expertise is not proof and those statements are factual.

One more time present some evidence.

Wrong.

Yes I did read it boy and you just got caught in a lie.

His resume makes no mention of beirut although it does clearly point out he retired in 78 well before the bombing.

His resume makes no mention of beirut although it does clearly point out he retired in 78 well before the bombing.

General Partin still did work for the state department after he retired from the military, troll. He did consulting work .I sat down and had dinner with General Partin at Fort Belvoir. His lectures are readily available on youtube. He proves scientifically that it was not an ANFO bomb.

BTW, learn how to use a "comma".........it will only help you to not look so illiterate. I am just trying to help!

General Partin still did work for the state department after he retired from the military, troll. He did consulting work .I sat down and had dinner with General Partin at Fort Belvoir. His lectures are readily available on youtube. He proves scientifically that it was not an ANFO bomb.

BTW, learn how to use a "comma".........it will only help you to not look so illiterate. I am just trying to help!

So you admit his resume says nothing about beirut.

And that means you lied.

As you did about all of your so called expertise.

He offers no scientific proof only an opinion and his resume shows it is not an expert one just as yours is not.

here is a hint boy, experts use evidence not opinion and you cannot provide evidence.

Fuck your comma boy I am right and you are proven wrong and you know it.

Punctuation or not I have made you my bitch and you know I have.

Amtrak terror suspect also attended "alt-right" event in Charlottesville, according to FBI

For all those who claim that violence is only an antifa sort of thing:

"A 26-year-old white man who attempted to commit a terror attack on an Amtrak train in rural Nebraska also attended the doomed “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, last August on the white supremacist side, according to a court document.

St. Charles, Missouri resident Taylor Michael Wilson has been charged with an attempt to commit terror by targeting an Amtrak train in southwest Nebraska in October 2017. FBI Special Agent Monte Czaplewski, writing in an affidavit attached to the criminal complaint, suggested that Wilson wanted to murder black people. The document suggests that he had weapons, as well as a National Socialist Movement (NSM) business card with him at the time he was arrested.

Wilson entered an engineer's seat of an Amtrak train after midnight on October 22 and started "playing with the controls" of the train, according to Czaplewski’s account. No one was injured or killed in the attempted attack.

Newsweek reached out to NSM for a comment about the revelations but did not immediately receive a response. The group is neo-Nazi in nature, has ties to the more traditional American Nazi Party and has been connected to other elements of the modern, so-called alt-right movement at rallies and events."

"The “alt-right,” a deeply anti-Semitic movement that calls for limited immigration, mass deportations and a new state for white, non-Jews only, has been attached to many violent incidents since the “Unite the Right” event collapsed into chaos. William Edward Atchison, who killed two students at his high school last year was a regular commenter on the neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer, according to The Daily Beast. Nicholas Giampa, a 17-year-old Virginia boy, allegedly murdered his girlfriend’s parents, Scott Fricker and Buckley Kuhn Fricker in a shooting incident that took place last month. He had a neo-Nazi social media presence, according to a report by The Huffington Post. The shooter who killed a Douglas County deputy and wounded other law enforcement figures on Sunday was attracted to an “alt-right” ideology, according to a local news reporter.

Wilson, the accused terrorist, was not likely just a casual supporter of alt-right politics. Czaplewski noted in his affidavit that the man also had a photo of a banner broadcasting white supremacist propaganda on his phone."
White American terrorists (including mass shooters) kill far more people in America than so called Islamic terrorists.

Liberals seem to have a massive problem with proportions, they don't seem to get this is a White nation, not a Muslim one.

lol.......
ummmm.... no. america is not a 'white' nation

but you are correct about one thing - it's not a muslim nation.
i'll let you in on a little secret....

it's a secular nation of many colors & flavors that apparently drives knuckledraggers batshit crazy.

The Founding Fathers intended for the U.S.A to be a White nation, and the Naturalization Act of 1790 proves it.
They intended it to be a nation where women didn't vote. THINGS CHANGE.

And an amendment was offered up, was approved by 2/3 of the House (good luck), 2/3 of the Senate (good luck) and 3/4 of the States. Again, good luck.

So...show us the easy debunking--all you really have is 911...the rest were pretty much all home-grown--just like Tim McVeigh...and the Order, remember Alan Berg? Stats don't alway tell the true story..on that--I expect we agree.

But the alt/right--are doomed. Simple as that

Tim McVeigh? A black-ops patsy. The Murrah building bombing was a false flag done by rogue elements of the federal "gubermint" for a litany of reasons. I will be more than happy to school you on what the OKC bombing was really all about...........are ya up for some truth bombs?

let's see.... like obama & hillary smell like sulfur?
or there are lizard people among us?
or a pedophile ring was run outa a pizza parlor?
or mars has child labor camps?
or sandy hook was a hoax?

alex jones is a hero of yours.

'nuff said.

I knew that the OKC Murrah building bombing was a deep state operation long before I knew about Alex Jones and if he has touted the fact that "da gubermint" was behind the bombing? Good on him....I am an expert on the Murrah building bombing and have personally met with those that proved scientifically that it was not an ANFO bomb that caused that damage. Challenge me....ask me questions or debate me.
There is no such thing as Deep State. You people who believe that are sick in the head. it's an explanation for everything you don't like.

I know so much more than you because I have made it my business to know. The "deep state" are just operatives of the shadow government that was established with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

And your primary source of information is your beloved conspiracy sites such as www.Rense.com?

So you admit his resume says nothing about beirut.

And that means you lied.

As you did about all of your so called expertise.

He offers no scientific proof only an opinion and his resume shows it is not an expert one just as yours is not.

here is a hint boy, experts use evidence not opinion and you cannot provide evidence.

Fuck your comma boy I am right and you are proven wrong and you know it.

Punctuation or not I have made you my bitch and you know I have.

LMAO! I rubbed your nose in your own shit and while you were trying to not inhale it? You claimed that it WASN'T shit!!!!

Hilarious!!!!!! There is nothing about what you claim is "right".......what you are is one of the sheeple or a simply a shill.

Forum List

Back