"White Supremacists Greatest And Most Lethal Threat."

O.K. You asked for it: The Room Where it Happened by John Bolton, Tears We Cannot Stop by Michael Eric Dyson (and currently reading his book Unequal), The Plot To Destroy America by Malcolm Nance, Blowout by Rachel Maddow, Beyond Charlottesville by Gov. Terry McAuliff, Raw Law, by Muhammad Ibn Bashir, The New Jim Crow, by Michelle Alexander, Rise Up by Rev. Al Sharpton, How To Be An antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi, Begin Again by Eddie S. Glaude, Is Bill Cosby Right? by Michael Eric Dyson, The Beast Side by D. Watkins, Reflecting Black, by Michael Eric Dyson, Gather At the Table by Thomas N. DeWolf and Sharon L. Morgan, A Woman's Crusade by Mary Walton, Blacks Before America by Mark Hyman, Separate Pasts by Melton A. McLaurin, Open Season by Ben Crump, Structures of Prejudice by Carlyle Marney, The Myth of Race by Robert Wald Sussman, The Sum of Us by Heather McGhee, From Here to Equality, by William Darity, American Apartheid by Douglas Massey & Nancy Denton, Evil Geniuses by Kurt Andersen, White Too Long by Robert P. Jones, Dying of Whiteness by Johathan M. Metzl, White Trash: the 400 year history of class in America by Nancy Isenberg (that one was huge) and here's one of my favorites: White Evangelical Racism: The Politics of Morality in America by Anthea Butler

But sorry, I have a meeting to attend and that's only the first shelf of my bedroom bookcase. Haven't even gotten to the bookcase in the dining room. Don't believe everything Coulter says, deary.
Oh, and forgot to mention the numerous e-books on my kindle. I read every work day on the subway and often for hours on the weekends.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I'll tell you what.
Rather than complaining try and debunk what she's saying.
It's not like the liberals on this board never act like little bitches,that you cant deny.
In fact She's pretty nice when dealing with them compared to how they react to Her posts.
It's pretty obvious they react the way they do because they cant debunk what She's saying.
She just described the two main black racists on these boards.

In America which race CONTROLS the levers of finance, the military and politics?

2. With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

How does 'racism' explain these ...deficiencies????

How are white folks responsible???

In America which race CONTROLS the levers of finance, the military and politics?

3. According to your indoctrination by the Democrats, explain how anti-black racism accounts for this:

Reading ratio

The report states: “White adults spend 36 percent more time than black adults reading to young children, and three times more time talking with and listening to them. Other analyses find that black mothers are about two-thirds as likely as white mothers to read to toddlers daily.”

Later, the report offers this striking factoid: “By age 6, white children have typically spent 1,300 more hours engaged in conversations with adults than black children.”

EPI’s report endeavors to show that these differences are not simply the result of comparing rich against poor. After noting that the number of books in a home is “a reliable indicator of home intellectual environment,” EPI offers this striking chart:

Books

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

These differences in reading to and talking with children begin to add up even before kids get to school...

www.breitbart.com

Report: Negligent Parenting Hurts Black Students' Performance

A newly-published report says that some parenting choices and attitudes can hurt the success of black students in school.
www.breitbart.com

www.breitbart.com

4. The most important take-away from this thread is not that another Liberal meme has been shattered...."the oppression of people of color".....

...but this: most Americans see the pathologies that hold blacks back are attributable to the 'victims' themselves.......: "63% of Americans believe 'blacks who can't get ahead are mostly responsible for their own condition'"
How Americans think about black advancement

While the Liberal Lemmings have been trained, innervated, by any negative revelations about their 'authentic victims'....I'd like to see some of those at the rally against 'oppression of people of color' explain this:

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

And this:
"Standard anti-cop ideology, whether emanating from the ACLU or the academy,[or Barack Obama] holds that law enforcement actions are racist..."

Wake the heck up: you are being used by the Democrats.

Oh, and forgot to mention the numerous e-books on my kindle. I read every work day on the subway and often for hours on the weekends.

Clearly you areading the wrong things.

Say the word and I will provide a correct reading curriculum.....the truth.

Clearly you areading the wrong things.

Say the word and I will provide a correct reading curriculum.....the truth.
Not saying "the word." I pick what I read and intend to continue educating myself and growing in my understanding of how things got to where they are today. You clearly believe that everything I read is wrong and everything you read is right. But I clearly differ. And we are allowed to differ - this is America, after all.

1. Now just stop that laughing......

You can see it all over the state media:

🌐 Top law enforcement officials say the biggest domestic terror threat ...nytimes.com › u.s. › politics

01:58
The cabinet secretaries’ comments reflected a dramatic shift in tone from the Trump administration, which deliberately downplayed the threat from white supremacists and similar groups, in part to elevate the profile of what former President Donald J. Trump described as violent threats from ...
Published: June 15, 2021

🌐 Biden officials testify that white supremacists are greatest domestic ...thehill.com› policy › national-security › 553161-biden-officials-testify-that-white-supremacists-are-greatest
May 13, 2021 - Both Garland and Mayorkas testified that white supremacist groups pose the most serious domestic national security threat in the U.S., reinforcing what analysts have long concluded about far-right organizations.

🌐 DHS: White Supremacists ‘The Most Persistent and Lethal Threat’ ...usnews.com› news › national-news › articles › 2020-10-06 › dhs-white-supremacists-the-most-persistent-and-lethal-threat-within-the-us
October 7, 2020 - I condemn all white supremacists. I condemn the Proud Boys. I don't know much about the Proud Boys, almost nothing, but I condemn that," Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity on Oct. 1. Trump said at the debate and has stressed subsequently that he believes the greatest domestic threat comes from ...

View attachment 646317

3. "Busting Biden’s Buffalo Bluster"

The rare instance of white supremacist violence is a Demo dog whistle diversion from the real disparity in interracial violence.

Biden and his cadre are not about to mention the fact that black people commit 90% of interracial felonies — black on white, Hispanic or Asian — despite representing just 13% of our population. That would include the commission of 21% of hate crimes, as defined by the FBI. Nor will they mention the tragic fact that 88% of the suspects who murdered black people are also black.

The rare instance of white supremacist violence is a loud Demo/MSM dog whistle diversion from the real disparity in interracial violence and the cultural reality of black-on-black violence.

By comparison with the aforementioned 21,000 murders, according to the latest FBI data on “mass shootings” — which it defines as “one or more individuals actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a populated area” — in a nation of 330 million people, there were 38 victims in 2020, there were 43 victims in 2021, and including Buffalo and Sacramento, there have been 30 victims this year."

I can't keep up with the numbers of lies and hoaxes by the Democrats.

After Uvalde massacre AOC livestreams on white supremacy…​

Not saying "the word." I pick what I read and intend to continue educating myself and growing in my understanding of how things got to where they are today. You clearly believe that everything I read is wrong and everything you read is right. But I clearly differ. And we are allowed to differ - this is America, after all.

I've seen your post......and any 'education' has yet to begin.

Probably because, as you post shows, your fear of anything that doesn't support your religion, Militant Secularism.

That's an awesome and well balanced reading list LOIE. I'm reading "The Sum of Us" right now. Heather McGhee is great!

1. Which race has the hightest income, highest educational attainment, lowest incarceration rates?

It isn't white, you dunce.
What race has the biggest intraracial wealth gap?

The same race you are talking about.

What race committed one of the largest mass shootings in American history?

ASIAN AMERICANS FACING HIGH POVERTY RATES​

It is often assumed that Asian Americans are one of the minority groups in the United States that is doing well economically. However, this statement too broadly categorizes all Asian subgroups. According to the official poverty rate from the U.S. Census in 2011, the Asian American poverty rate was actually 2.5% higher than that of Caucasians.

In fact, amongst poor Asian Americans, Southeast Asians face some of the highest poverty rates in the whole country. Researchers at the University of California, Los Angeles conducted a study on income sources, home foreclosures and housing burden. The study indicated that Southeast Asians in the United States have consistently relied on food stamps for many decades. Moreover, language barriers are still major roadblocks that prevent Southeast Asian Americans from entering new labor markets.

The poverty rate for Asian Americans is highest amongst Hmong, Cambodian, Laotian and Vietnamese. Hmong Americans have a startlingly high poverty rate at 37.8%, followed closely by Cambodian Americans at 29.3% and Laotian Americans at 18.5%.
– Grace Zhao

The Asian disadvantage (that's being ignored)

The overall poverty rate for Asian Americans is 12.5%, well below the national rate of 15.5%. But among different Asian American groups, the rates vary significantly. For Indian Americans, for example, the poverty rate is 7.3%; for Chinese Americans it's 15.8%.

"There are still garment workers, and the people who give you your foot massage in Chinatown, there are still low wage workers," said Sylvia Chong, the director of the Asian Pacific American Studies Minor at the University of Virginia. "People don't see that. That's an economic underclass."

1653592336815.png

The “Asian Advantage” is a myth. Plain and simple.​

By Christopher Kang, National Council of Asian Pacific Americans (NCAPA) National Director

1653592447602.png

AAPIs are a very diverse population. While as a whole, 49% of Asian Americans have at least a bachelor’s degree, there are great differences within our community. For example, according to the Center for American Progress, nearly 40% of Cambodian and Hmong Americans have less than a high school diploma. The same is true for roughly 30% of Vietnamese and Laotian Americans and 19% of Chinese Americans.

Furthermore, AAPIs are one of the fastest-growing populations in poverty since the Great Recession. According to the Center for American Progress, from 2007 to 2011, the number of Asian Americans in poverty increased by 37% and Pacific Islanders by 60% — compared to the national increase of only 27%. And while Asian Americans’ median household income may be higher than whites, the rate of senior poverty is 13.5% for Asian Americans and 12.1% for Native Hawaiians and other Pacific Islanders, compared to only 7.8% for whites.

Keep pulling that rickshaw coolie.

What race has the biggest intraracial wealth gap?

What race committed one of the largest mass shootings in American history?

ASIAN AMERICANS FACING HIGH POVERTY RATES​

It is often assumed that Asian Americans are one of the minority groups in the United States that is doing well economically. However, this statement too broadly categorizes all Asian subgroups. According to the official poverty rate from the U.S. Census in 2011, the Asian American poverty rate was actually 2.5% higher than that of Caucasians.

In fact, amongst poor Asian Americans, Southeast Asians face some of the highest poverty rates in the whole country. Researchers at the University of California, Los Angeles conducted a study on income sources, home foreclosures and housing burden. The study indicated that Southeast Asians in the United States have consistently relied on food stamps for many decades. Moreover, language barriers are still major roadblocks that prevent Southeast Asian Americans from entering new labor markets.

The poverty rate for Asian Americans is highest amongst Hmong, Cambodian, Laotian and Vietnamese. Hmong Americans have a startlingly high poverty rate at 37.8%, followed closely by Cambodian Americans at 29.3% and Laotian Americans at 18.5%.
– Grace Zhao

The Asian disadvantage (that's being ignored)

The overall poverty rate for Asian Americans is 12.5%, well below the national rate of 15.5%. But among different Asian American groups, the rates vary significantly. For Indian Americans, for example, the poverty rate is 7.3%; for Chinese Americans it's 15.8%.

"There are still garment workers, and the people who give you your foot massage in Chinatown, there are still low wage workers," said Sylvia Chong, the director of the Asian Pacific American Studies Minor at the University of Virginia. "People don't see that. That's an economic underclass."

View attachment 650068

The “Asian Advantage” is a myth. Plain and simple.​

By Christopher Kang, National Council of Asian Pacific Americans (NCAPA) National Director

View attachment 650071

AAPIs are a very diverse population. While as a whole, 49% of Asian Americans have at least a bachelor’s degree, there are great differences within our community. For example, according to the Center for American Progress, nearly 40% of Cambodian and Hmong Americans have less than a high school diploma. The same is true for roughly 30% of Vietnamese and Laotian Americans and 19% of Chinese Americans.

Furthermore, AAPIs are one of the fastest-growing populations in poverty since the Great Recession. According to the Center for American Progress, from 2007 to 2011, the number of Asian Americans in poverty increased by 37% and Pacific Islanders by 60% — compared to the national increase of only 27%. And while Asian Americans’ median household income may be higher than whites, the rate of senior poverty is 13.5% for Asian Americans and 12.1% for Native Hawaiians and other Pacific Islanders, compared to only 7.8% for whites.

Keep pulling that rickshaw coolie.

1653593041359.png

Did you want to compare educational CVs, too????

Rates of incarceration and violence????

View attachment 650076

Did you want to compare educational CVs, too????

Rates of incarceration and violence????
You can pull out all the charts you want, but I am black and better educated than you. And again, your chart is disingenuous when you consider the wide array of ethinc groups in the Asian diaspora.

"High household incomes among Asian Americans can also be explained by the fact that some live in multi-generational homes with more than one person earning an income, said Jennifer Lee, a sociology professor at the University of California at Irvine and the co-author of the book "The Asian-American Achievement Paradox". "You have parents, grandparents, an aunt, some children," she said."

1653593391148.png

49% of Asian Americans have at least a bachelor’s degree, there are great differences within our community. For example, according to the Center for American Progress, nearly 40% of Cambodian and Hmong Americans have less than a high school diploma. The same is true for roughly 30% of Vietnamese and Laotian Americans and 19% of Chinese Americans.

You are Korean, not Indian. And it is the Indians who pull up the Asian income level. Koreans are well below the Asian median income and that's YOU, coolie.

You can pull out all the charts you want, but I am black and better educated than you. And again, your chart is disingenuous when you consider the wide array of ethinc groups in the Asian diaspora.

"High household incomes among Asian Americans can also be explained by the fact that some live in multi-generational homes with more than one person earning an income, said Jennifer Lee, a sociology professor at the University of California at Irvine and the co-author of the book "The Asian-American Achievement Paradox". "You have parents, grandparents, an aunt, some children," she said."

View attachment 650078

49% of Asian Americans have at least a bachelor’s degree, there are great differences within our community. For example, according to the Center for American Progress, nearly 40% of Cambodian and Hmong Americans have less than a high school diploma. The same is true for roughly 30% of Vietnamese and Laotian Americans and 19% of Chinese Americans.

You are Korean, not Indian. And it is the Indians who pull up the Asian income level. Koreans are well below the Asian median income and that's YOU, coolie.

Just between us, will the day ever come that you are less about complaining and lying, than about success for black Americans?

Will you ever go against the Democrats, who warned blacks never to assume the characteristics of success?

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

Forum List

Back