White supremacists hold black man down an beat his ass

I downloaded, coverted and clipped the video in the OP.

I figure it'll save some of us some typing around here in the future whenever conundrums arise in terms of agreement/disagreement on how to resolve this recurring problem...

I entitled it ''Defeating Cloward-Piven (Live)''

I was gonna go with ''Undermining Cloward-Piven'' because that's actually what's playing out here in effect but went with Defeating. Same thing anyway...

Last edited:
I dont know...
He got his ass humiliated on Youtube for all to see so there's no telling what he might do for being "dissed"
Maybe. To me, thouhg, his body language, prior to the store owner going over his insurance policy with him, kind of read like someone who would more likely try to restore his self-esteem by taking it out on some unsuspecting old folks on the street some place.

Yeah but they dont break bones.
Besides I think that was a broom or mop handle.
kendo-stick-shinai.jpg

I downloaded, coverted and clipped the video in the OP.

I figure it'll save some of us some typing around here in the future whenever conundrums arise in terms of agreement/disagreement on how to resolve this recurring problem...

I entitled it ''Defeating Cloward-Piven (Live)''

I was gonna go with ''Undermining Cloward-Piven'' because that's actually what's playing out here in effect but went with Defeating. Same thing anyway...

View attachment 810566
That is a Kendo stick he is using... The one i showed up above.

Forum List

Back