White supremacists hold black man down an beat his ass

Teachers are usually behind the times, especially with CRT being taught in schools.

It's tough having a head full of lofty virtues while living in a world full of people who just want to kill each other...

® All Rights Reserved
© 2023 jgalt.net

He stopped too soon and his aim was a little off.

Instead of the legs, he should have been pounding on that area where the legs converge, instead.
A Boy Named Sue

Watch for the follow-up. The humanoid will sue the store and win, which will pay for his drug habit. After he gets his thug reparations, he won't have to rob anybody for months.

Sikhs are bad-ass when they want to be.....They earn their salt.....Much respect.

OIP.u_fClh-WRKz_o0tTVULThAHaFf
Sikhs will only tolerate so much ...I haven't been around .later I read it was from Queens. They're all over NY..I knew a couple brothers in the garment district . A lot of em hard working small business owners

Lol I told some schmuck from NJ to run one over
The sikh was drunk ...i mean shitfaced banging on car hoods ...I was somewhere in midtown ...it was in the wee hours

I think I rolled down the window ...and yelled I wouldn't stand for that run him over

I downloaded, coverted and clipped the video in the OP.

I figure it'll save some of us some typing around here in the future whenever conundrums arise in terms of agreement/disagreement on how to resolve this recurring problem...

I entitled it ''Defeating Cloward-Piven (Live)''

I was gonna go with ''Undermining Cloward-Piven'' because that's actually what's playing out here in effect but went with Defeating. Same thing anyway...

View attachment 810566
It's an instant classic lol

It's up there with the black kid in a downtown McDonald’s beating the shit out of female with an aluminum mop or broom stick

Forum List

Back