white ''supremacists vs blacks/etc-ridiculous

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...we have a lot of members complain about how EVIL white supremacists are--how ridiculous to concentrate/obsess/etc on WS but not blacks:

white supremacists have murdered a whopping 77 people----since 1995
blacks murder over 3000--every YEAR
blacks murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

blacks about 13% population..whites about 67%
# of blacks who murder whites 446
# of whites who murder blacks 187
!!!!!!
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

blacks commit HATE crimes at twice the rate of whites
Offenders
sexual assault at twice the rate
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
commit crime at much higher rates
here's a PARTIAL list of hate crimes/etc by blacks
ANOTHER black hate crime

etc etc etc
remember --not hate but facts

Last edited:
...we have a lot of members complain about how EVIL white supremacists are--how ridiculous to concentrate/obsess/etc on WS but not blacks:

The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
Offenders
ANOTHER black hate crime
etc etc etc

Are your numbers for blacks murdering blacks?

The whites are gonna have it rough after that era where they proved they'll take their superiority ideas and inflict it on blacks. Fair or unfair they're gonna pay for the sins of their fathers, and the NAZI wannabe's that are still around.

Heck, let the whites run out of blacks and they"ll call the Jews non white and go after them. Run out of Jews and they'll decide its worth killing over the different versions of catholicism.

Offenders
ANOTHER black hate crime
etc etc etc

The whites are gonna have it rough after that era where they proved they'll take their superiority ideas and inflict it on blacks. Fair or unfair they're gonna pay for the sins of their fathers, and the NAZI wannabe's that are still around.

Heck, let the whites run out of blacks and they"ll call the Jews non white and go after them. Run out of Jews and they'll decide its worth killing over the different versions of catholicism.

You're a nut

Offenders
ANOTHER black hate crime
etc etc etc

so murdering blacks is not as bad as murdering whites????!!!!??? I thought BLM?
hahahaha--you just fked up
77 in 20 years vs 3000 every year
like Sassy said--you're nuts
your post makes no sense/etc

Offenders
ANOTHER black hate crime
etc etc etc

what about the hate crimes?? ?

Blacks put Black Democrats first, for Republican Presidents they put Abe Lincoln first.
As for Democrat presidents they put FDR first.

This is the hierarchy of death for Blacks.

Black Democrats killed 100's of thousands of Blacks.

Abe Lincoln killed 40,000 Blacks l.

FDR comes in 3rd with thousands of Blacks killed.

The KKK never killed that amount Blacks.

Not that I support the KKK I don't but it is today a very impotent org unlike powerful & destructive Democrats & Republicans.

Blacks put Black Denocrats first, for Republican Presidents they put Abe Libcoln first.
As for Democrat presidents they put FDR

Not that I support the KKK I don't but it is today a very impotent org unlike powerful & destructive Democrats & Republicans.
the biggest enemy of the blacks are------------blacks
their culture is self destructive
...so when they concentrate on and think the problem is whitey/KKK/WS--they are worsening the problem--not helping

Blacks put Black Denocrats first, for Republican Presidents they put Abe Libcoln first.
As for Democrat presidents they put FDR

the biggest enemy of the blacks are------------blacks
their culture is self destructive
...so when they concentrate on and think the problem is whitey/KKK/WS--they are worsening the problem--not helping

That Mullatto on Vice has interviewed a ton of White supremacists & has lived to tell about it.

People are brainwashed the Black gangs are much more deadly for Blacks now- a- days.

Offenders
ANOTHER black hate crime
etc etc etc

blacks about 13% population ..whites about 67%
# of blacks who murder whites --- 446
# of whites who murder blacks ---187
!!!

The catagories "other" & "hispanic" are also a high number if my memory is correct. You may as well include these. This is where they hide mullato or unknown or decline to state.

Your numbers are bare minimum. I can't open it but maybe someone could look at that?

Offenders
ANOTHER black hate crime
etc etc etc

Your dodge is noted.

No one is gonna say the culture in the ghetto doesn't suck. There isn't a debate to be had there

Keeping the white power cowards in line IS a thing on this board and around town here. They are a dangerous crowd.

ryanbomberger45.png

Offenders
ANOTHER black hate crime
etc etc etc

Your dodge is noted.

No one is gonna say the culture in the ghetto doesn't suck. There isn't a debate to be had there

Keeping the white power cowards in line IS a thing on this board and around town here. They are a dangerous crowd.
wrong--the numbers/facts clearly show the blacks are more dangerous
77 to 3000/etc
I see you provide NO proof for your claims

my numbers/facts prove beyond a doubt that WS are not a problem

Offenders
ANOTHER black hate crime
etc etc etc

Your dodge is noted.

77 to 3000/etc

Let me repeat, are your numbers for blacks murdering blacks or whites murdering blacks?

Offenders
ANOTHER black hate crime
etc etc etc

Your dodge is noted.

77 to 3000/etc

Let me repeat, are your numbers for blacks murdering blacks or whites murdering blacks?
??
why?
some murders are ok?
!!!
the numbers undeniably, clearly show WS are NOT a major problem--but blacks are

Your dodge is noted.

77 to 3000/etc

??
why?
some murders are ok?
!!!

Maybe we can agree on this.

So, 446 blacks murdered whites, that is wrong.

187 whites murdered blacks, that is wrong.

1 white murdered 11 jews the other day if I remember the number correctly, that is wrong.

Organized white supremacy groups are wrong.

Organized black supremacy groups are wrong.

Your dodge is noted.

77 to 3000/etc

??
why?
some murders are ok?
!!!

1 white murdered 11 jews the other day if I remember the number correctly, that is wrong.

....the blacks/MSM/Dems talk about how evil the WS are--THIS is ridiculous--especially when we see blacks commit more hate crimes per capita
...the MSM/blacks hardly ever talk about black crime/hate crime/murder/sexual assault/graduation rates
so-----the OP is correct

Your dodge is noted.

77 to 3000/etc

??
why?
some murders are ok?
!!!

....the blacks/MSM/Dems talk about how evil the WS are--THIS is ridiculous--especially when we see blacks commit more hate crimes per capita
...the MSM/blacks hardly ever talk about black crime/hate crime/murder/sexual assault/graduation rates
so-----the OP is correct

No.

The OP is written in the code of cowardly white racists.

White supremacist groups must be stomped every time they raise their heads from the holes they cower in.

My atomic tests in August of 45 would have been in Berlin, the 1/2 we owned and with no warning to the populace.

If you want to take some solace from my post, perhaps the white power freaks are more effective and the greatest threat to civilization.

Your dodge is noted.

77 to 3000/etc

??
why?
some murders are ok?
!!!

so-----the OP is correct

What we are talking past eachother on is I feel the wanna be klansmen who want to fight a race war against jews or whoever are more of a danger than a single car jacker / murderer.

Forum List

Back