White Supremacy: the Left's New Russia Collusion

But now here we have people like you defending haters by attacking the only Americans who actively oppose them. You are fighting the white supremacist cause even if you do not mean to.

On the money and well said

Since you did not say anything about Antifa in this thread that means you defend them. Since you defend them you are now one of those violent fascists.

You're a violent fascist pig IOW

How do you like that game, think it's a winning tactic?

It is beyond idiocy.
One MSNBC hosts said she believes Trump wants to "exterminate latinos in America"... to which she was made to apologize, but not fired.
Right now the Democrats, and their partners the media, look like spoiled children in a grocery store checkout screaming at their mommies trying to get what they want.

The only thing that is new is that it is becoming increasingly difficult to differentiate the haters from the Trumpublicans

That isn't new and it appears to be contrived and convenient.

I voted for Trump. So did my husband and son. So did my parents, my in-laws, and most of my extended family.

Not a single white supremacist in the bunch. In fact close family members have dated outside our race, no problem. When the Left attempts to make all Trump voters into white supremacists they're going to alienate a lot more people than they attract. Believe that.

They already have. It's convenience. They don't have to identify, or even articulate, who did what because white supremacists are everywhere. The deal is to demonize the other team to the extent that nobody votes for him. They can make any claim they wish and for many of them they think it's payback time for the racist crap thrown at Obama. Tit for tat.
The problem is that there are a good many of them that believe their own bullshit.

If they wanted to defeat white supremacy they would go the known locations and confront/demonstrate etc. That's how we know it's contrived.

Additionally, they don't give two shits about Native Americans (or other minorities) unless it's convenient and if none of it can be thrown at Trump they won't touch it.

Two of the three recent shooters were white supremacists with racial motives...(the third had no political or racial motive for the horror he perpetrated)

Just to be accurate...not that you are looking for accuracy.

All three used military style assault weapons they had recently purchased and all three spoke openly about their desires to kill people

The only thing that is new is that it is becoming increasingly difficult to differentiate the haters from the Trumpublicans

I voted for Trump. So did my husband and son. So did my parents, my in-laws, and most of my extended family.

Not a single white supremacist in the bunch. In fact close family members have dated outside our race, no problem. When the Left attempts to make all Trump voters into white supremacists they're going to alienate a lot more people than they attract. Believe that.

They already have. It's convenience. They don't have to identify, or even articulate, who did what because white supremacists are everywhere. The deal is to demonize the other team to the extent that nobody votes for him. They can make any claim they wish and for many of them they think it's payback time for the racist crap thrown at Obama. Tit for tat.
The problem is that there are a good many of them that believe their own bullshit.

If they wanted to defeat white supremacy they would go the known locations and confront/demonstrate etc. That's how we know it's contrived.

Additionally, they don't give two shits about Native Americans (or other minorities) unless it's convenient and if none of it can be thrown at Trump they won't touch it.

Many of them would have never, ever believed this but I didn't not dislike Obama because he was black. I disliked him because of his political views. I voted for John James, black Republican, for MI Senator and will not only vote for him in 2020, but will work for his campaign.

When I say this stuff to them in person their eyes glaze over...literally. It does not compute. I don't think it can. It's like they really cannot process it.

Two of the three recent shooters were white supremacists with racial motives...(the third had no political or racial motive for the horror he perpetrated)

All three used military style assault weapons they had recently purchased and all three spoke openly about their desires to kill people

The Dayton shooter was antifa. The shooter that shot Steve Scalise was an avid leftist. To be accurate.

Again, since you don't acknowledge Antifa that means you're Antifa.

See how easy that is? You like?

The Gilroy shooter was 1/2 Italian and 1/2 Iranian. His target list reportedly contains religious institutions and both Democratic and Republican groups. So.........he isn't it.

Crusius is all over the place. He noted he could target other groups and Americans. He makes reference to eco fascism.

The Dayton shooter was antifa. The shooter that shot Steve Scalise was an avid leftist. To be accurate.

Police has gone through the Dayton shooters stuff and said the shooting had no political or racial motive.

The fact that he said things in support of antifa was not a factor.

Had he been a member of the Boy Scouts of America would you be blaming the BSA?

Conversely BOTH the Gilroy and El Paso killers DID do what they did with racial motives. They were open about it...just as the Christchurch killer was in New Zealand

Many of them would have never, ever believed this but I didn't not dislike Obama because he was black. I disliked him because of his political views. I voted for John James, black Republican, for MI Senator and will not only vote for him in 2020, but will work for his campaign.

When I say this stuff to them in person their eyes glaze over...literally. It does not compute. I don't think it can. It's like they really cannot process it.

Divide and conquer.

Obama was a neoliberal and endorsed the faux privatization of the public education system. He absolutely supported the exploitation and bombing of other countries. Who the hell calls in the bankers to write the banking laws?

If people stuck to the issues we wouldn't be here doing this and there would be unity but it's about power and money.

Police has gone through the Dayton shooters stuff and said the shooting had no political or racial motive.

Conversely BOTH the Gilroy and El Paso killers DID do what they did with racial motives. They were open about it...just as the Christchurch killer was in New Zealand

You're twisting yourself into a pretzle

Rejected

Bullshit. I'm presenting you with uncomfortable facts...that you can't dispute

"Rejected" is not a cogent argument

Dayton was one of yours...a fact.

Sit down

There are no FACTS that the police said "Antifa played no part in his motivation", are you kidding me? They have just started the investigation. You are absolutely full of it. There's nothing anyone can say to such a logical mess other than REJECTED

.....this is like the jackass criminals who are justifiably shot by the cops and the blacks/left try to make it the cops fault!!!!!!

Attacking borders and attacking police are just two forms of the same attack...on civilization and society. When you think about it the attack on fathers, on motherhood, on marriage, on religion, on morality are all the same. Attacks on our culture by barbarians.

White Supremacy: the Left's New Russia Collusion

Bingo! That is correct. And like the Russia collusion, it is a myth; it does not exist.

I wouldn't say white supremacists are a myth and do not exist. However, two things are true:

1. They are few in number and BARELY a threat in modern society. They seem big on sites like this because they must hide behind anonymity AND

2. Leftist exacerbate the problem when they call all of us racists on the smallest of infractions. It pushes some people to over-react by wanting to defend their own race in ways that are not exactly what I would call 'appropriate'--it just makes everything worse.

The problem is crazy people are crazy.

Obama made several statements during his presidency critical of the police. The media jumped on. Then a few nutcases went out and shot police officers.

Trump has made immigration a central theme of his presidency. He and his supporters make statements about illegals entering our country. Some nutcase shoots up a Walmart.

If I was president and made statements that iced coffee is for queers there's always that chance that some fucking nut job would shoot up a Starbucks table of iced coffee drinkers. Just an aside, I would eventually pardon that person.

People are batshit.
These aren't isolated cases.
As soon as Russian Collusion blew up, the Democrats started hearings over white supremacist terrorists.

1. They are few in number and BARELY a threat in modern society.
Tell that to the people in Gilroy and El Paso and Christchurch and Tree of Life
2. Leftist exacerbate the problem when they call all of us racists on the smallest of infractions. It pushes some people to over-react by wanting to defend their own race in ways that are not exactly what I would call 'appropriate'--it just makes everything worse.

So you're blaming people who point out racism for what those racists do?

That's classic ...so when hubby beats you it's your fault for making him mad?

So you're blaming people who point out racism for what those racists do?

So so full of shit that your breath probably smalls like crap. Trump is not a racist: That is a giant fucking lie. There are no white hoards spreading racism. That is a lie.

YOU people are the racists, by screaming racism where there is none.

Now shut your cock gobbler you moron.

Forum List

Back