White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

When you get into a fight, you are trying to hurt the person you are fighting
Mature people arent. You only respond this way because the black girl was an out of control aggressor.

IF this were reversed, I'd say the white girl should pay for her crimes. In THAT case, you'd agree with me. But because she's black, all you have are neverending excuses and justification. Most blacks really do think differently.

Girl should be sent straight to jail. Enough with these 3 or 4 year trials in open shut cases.

I'd also like to point out something, it was a one on one fight, there was no mob beating her. LOL. Why lie and then link to a video showing the entire fight? So many of you on the far right suffer from a mental illness and don't even realize it. It's no wonder why you don't believe in facts anymore. Why bother when you can simply make up your own fairytales, like the OP just did? None of you dimwits will call them out on it anyway because yall are so eager to believe just about anything like any other cult.

Mature people arent. You only respond this way because the black girl was an out of control aggressor.

IF this were reversed, I'd say the white girl should pay for her crimes. In THAT case, you'd agree with me. But because she's black, all you have are neverending excuses and justification. Most blacks really do think differently.
You just made brutha’s head explode.

Really? Who threw the first punch?
You go to far with the comedy.

There is no "assumption." A person beat the head of another into the pavement. That person went into a coma and DIED. The aggressor made the that choice. Killing another has consequences.

She died because some can't control their rage. Now th res a pric to be paid. I call it MURDER

Some out the border on the dead victim. I say she was murdered because the aggressor lacks basic self control
She isn’t dead as far as the reports I read. Critical condition for sure, and she could die.

What I meant was, let’s not jump to the conclusion that the fight was about race, because there were blacks and whites on both sides of that fight.

Forum List

Back