White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

I’ve made no racist comments, and again, you are so brainwashed that you can’t see that I called the white guys who tortured the black guys to death - in the story you linked - savages.

Yes, and the black guys started to harass me. They saw an opportunity to taunt an older white woman, and took it. Not all blacks are decent people, although most are.
Save it, when did I say they tortured them to death?

Save it, when did I say they tortured them to death?
That’s what the story you posted said. White guys tortured two black guys to death. It was an AP story you posted.

To sum up, you made up a false accusation that I only call blacks who do what that teen did “savages” and I never would call whites “savages.” I said that wasn’t true, and asked you to give me a story about whites acting like savages, and I’ll call them that. You then linked to the story, and I called those whites “savages,”

C’mon, Javert….youve created an imaginary enemy.

That’s what the story you posted said. White guys tortured two black guys to death. It was an AP story you posted.

To sum up, you made up a false accusation that I only call blacks who do what that teen did “savages” and I never would call whites “savages.” I said that wasn’t true, and asked you to give me a story about whites acting like savages, and I’ll call them that. You then linked to the story, and I called those whites “savages,”

C’mon, Javert….youve created an imaginary enemy.

Point out where it said that in the story.

I am like a black man that has seen and dealt with racist his whole life.
Oh boo hoo... Your attitude here is probably the same in the real world. I can see why you experienced racism. Of course, you like to fault everyone who you believe were projecting racism against you and never fault yourself. The coin has two sides you know.

Are you nuts? It said right in the story that the white guy shoved a gun in the black guy’s mouth, and that the whites hid their torture of that guy and another black guy,

Something is very wrong with you. I called the white guys “savages,” although in your made-up Javert mind that I’m a racist didn‘t process it, and NOW you’re asking me to show where in the story the white Giy tortured the black?

Again, nuts.

Anyway, find another white woman to insult and harass. I’ve had a bad day as it is, and I don’t need more crap from you.

There is not much on the news about her health at this time....

I found this related to her....but of course we all want to hear she will get better....that's all.

Missouri Teen Kaylee Gain gifted incredible $10,000 by billionaire Bill Ackman after brain damage​

One of the world's wealthiest men William Ackmen donated $10,000(£7.8k) to Kaylee Gain's GoFundMe page, which was created after the teen's head was brutally slammed against the concrete over and over

14 Mar 2024

Are you nuts? It said right in the story that the white guy shoved a gun in the black guy’s mouth, and that the whites hid their torture of that guy and another black guy,

Something is very wrong with you. I called the white guys “savages,” although in your made-up Javert mind that I’m a racist didn‘t process it, and NOW you’re asking me to show where in the story the white Giy tortured the black?

Again, nuts.

Anyway, find another white woman to insult and harass. I’ve had a bad day as it is, and I don’t need more crap from you.

Your again, engaging in personal attacks, and acting like a baby.

Im in Cambodia about to go out with an absolutely gorgeous 21-year-old hot 🥵 babe. You see here they don’t have the poisonous BLM feminist, disgraceful attitude that some women and men have in America.

We do something about the black young culture. I’m talking about those who dress with baggy pants. Talk improperly. They don’t use English properly. And people act like it’s cool or something. They’re wearing the baggy pants. They are living in the inter-cities of America you walk up and down the street they’re going to ask you for money.

“Yo dawg it’s my birthday give me two dollars”

“Gimme some money “

That type of culture, which was unheard of in the great history of Africa, has also affected the minds of some white people who have turned into wiggers.

You act like these problems don’t exist you’re not helping out anything man. Say whatever you want about me it means nothing man. But we need to work together and save the country, and we need to save the intercity communities.
Living like a king in the khmer hood. Hope you have access to a ready supply of antibiotics.
Worst country in SE Asia. No doubt the best choice for your budget though.

Forum List

Back