White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

It's called crying when things dont go you're way. Put some big boy pants on and stop your whining like a little bitch.
quit your bitching and stop being so dishonest dumbass. When Trump is elected all those people will be cut loose and we'll hear the stories. It's going to be monumental and painful for you fucking communist.

There is not much on the news about her health at this time....

I found this related to her....but of course we all want to hear she will get better....that's all.

Missouri Teen Kaylee Gain gifted incredible $10,000 by billionaire Bill Ackman after brain damage​

One of the world's wealthiest men William Ackmen donated $10,000(£7.8k) to Kaylee Gain's GoFundMe page, which was created after the teen's head was brutally slammed against the concrete over and over

14 Mar 2024

They've raised $272,000 so far!

yeah this is what you voted for in America....people having to resort to begging to pay their medical bills. You are one sick fuck.
ObamaCare has not been repealed or replaced, how come she is not on ObamaCare.

Everybody working for a legitimate company gets to buy insurance that most corporations help pay for.

Where is the mother's or father's insurance

Horrible tragedy. The other girl who did this should face years in prison, even should this poor girl survive, and we dont even know the permanent damage done. I dont understand whats happening to our youth, when they think its ok to bash someones skull into the sidewalk or stomp on peoples heads. Are they now so stupid that they dont realize a person can die from this? No doubt it was all ove rsomething petty.. probably school girl jealousy or words spoken... no longer are the days when kids can just be happy to get a good punch in... make your damn point and walk away. This girl needs prison and to be made an example of.
Whether it was all about some black mob and all that I dont know. Is there proof it was a racial motivation?
think th evideo is no longer there.

Do you know what the circumstances are around this altercation? Or do you do as racist usually do and just convict the black girl because she is black.
Circumstances? You are only concerned with what the circumstances are because the evidence is going to piss on or narrative. Do you ask what the circumstances are when the roles are reversed and is a white person saying something racial to a black person?

Back to your question. The Circumstances are that white girl drew the ire of a black girl who has no regard for human life.

Horrible tragedy. The other girl who did this should face years in prison, even should this poor girl survive, and we dont even know the permanent damage done. I dont understand whats happening to our youth, when they think its ok to bash someones skull into the sidewalk or stomp on peoples heads. Are they now so stupid that they dont realize a person can die from this? No doubt it was all ove rsomething petty.. probably school girl jealousy or words spoken... no longer are the days when kids can just be happy to get a good punch in... make your damn point and walk away. This girl needs prison and to be made an example of.
Whether it was all about some black mob and all that I dont know. Is there proof it was a racial motivation?
think th evideo is no longer there.
Without a cool headed adult to step in, it is very easy to get carried away while that adrenaline is flowing.

I support the rule of law. YOu're a lawless piece of shit.

That's laughable. Fascists only support force. Force used against their enemies. Law is merely a tool you scum use for maintaining power.

Living like a king in the khmer hood. Hope you have access to a ready supply of antibiotics.
Worst country in SE Asia. No doubt the best choice for your budget though.
Example of a post that doesn’t care about the facts or pay attention to anything that’s been posted in the thread. American malls and public parks are filled with degradation and filth. Trash all over the place. Radical left BLM type protests. Yeah sure you can have that.

Have a good one buddy

Circumstances? You are only concerned with what the circumstances are because the evidence is going to piss on or narrative. Do you ask what the circumstances are when the roles are reversed and is a white person saying something racial to a black person?

Back to your question. The Circumstances are that white girl drew the ire of a black girl who has no regard for human life.
Let the boot licking go for a moment, if the roles were reversed you wouldn't even be commenting on the thread for fear of pissing off someone white.

Let the boot licking go for a moment, if the roles were reversed you wouldn't even be commenting on the thread for fear of pissing off someone white.

Boot licking? That's a laugh coming from a Biden simp.

What possible “circumstances” explain as to why a mindset with absolute disregard for human life kicks in? The fact that you are immediately looking for circumstances says a lot about yourself.

What possible “circumstances” explain as to why a mindset with absolute disregard for human life kicks in? The fact that you are immediately looking for circumstances says a lot about yourself.
Exactly. Here we have a video of a black girl savagely slamming a white girl’s head into the cement, repeatedly, and leaves her convulsing on the ground, and now in a coma with extensive brain damage - and Superbro wants to know how the fight started, as if that makes a difference.

The black girl’s behavior was savage, shows no regard for human life, and reveals that she is a dangerous person who needs to be in prison.

Why do nasty white racist make shit up?

See and you wonder why folks call you a racist POS, now the black cops are savages, but the McMichaels or the 6 white cops aren't. Smfh.

I didn't create a damn thing, your record speaks for itself.
Look back to post #675. I CALLED THE WHITE COPS SAVAGES, TOO!!

As I said, you are so determined to accuse me of being a racist and calling only blacks savages - and insisting that I wouldn’t call whites savages - that your brain can’t process when I prove you wrong. That’s because your entire world view would collapse, Javert.

Look back to post #675. I CALLED THE WHITE COPS SAVAGES, TOO!!

As I said, you are so determined to accuse me of being a racist and calling only blacks savages - and insisting that I wouldn’t call whites savages - that your brain can’t process when I prove you wroemsng. That’s because your entire world view would collapse, Javert.
Don't let him put you on defense. The black girl's behavior IS savage and she should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Nothing excuses that level of savagery

This thread started out that a group of black kids beat a white kid, we found out that was a lie. So yea I am not taking the word of racist liars. I want to know exactly what happened not what racist perceived what happened.

Forum List

Back