White Toddler Missing After Being Left With Mother's Black Boyfriend

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
How could the mother think that a man with such a violent past was a fit person to date? Let alone leave her child with!?

Time and again we see white children being abused and murdered by the black scum boyfriends of their deluded mothers. MSM really have blood on their hands for hiding this genocide from the general public.

1437838490621.jpg

Boyfriend of mom arrested Jacksonville toddler still missing

Mr. Dindu Nuffin
635733568324630772-371.jpg

Very sad, and very sad that you would use a missing toddler as a platform for your hatred of black people. I hope the child is found safely.

Very sad, and very sad that you would use a missing toddler as a platform for your hatred of black people. I hope the child is found safely.
All I am doing is exposing the fact that blacks are feral criminalistic savages who are impulsive irrational thinkers.

How could the mother think that a man with such a violent past was a fit person to date? Let alone leave her child with!?

Time and again we see white children being abused and murdered by the black scum boyfriends of their deluded mothers. MSM really have blood on their hands for hiding this genocide from the general public.

1437838490621.jpg

Boyfriend of mom arrested Jacksonville toddler still missing

Mr. Dindu Nuffin
635733568324630772-371.jpg

"Time and again we see white children being abused and murdered by the black scum boyfriends of their deluded mothers."

Oh yeah? I think that is a hasty generalization fallacy, so I'm calling BULLSHIT. I think you are being like a hysterical woman, seeing evil where there is none, and then generalizing from the specific to make stupid fallacious point that is simply untrue.

If you can give me at least say. . . . mmmmm, half a dozen other anecdotal examples, we'll say this generalization has maybe some legs.

But I think this sort of thing happens to all couples, no matter what their color. But go on, find some other mixed race examples.

All I am doing is exposing the fact that blacks are feral criminalistic savages who are impulsive irrational thinkers.

People from all races kill children. Does Susan Smith ring a bell?

Or Andrea Yates drowned 5 of her children in June 2011.

Yup, I remember that one too. I also remember another one where a white mother beat her 3 children about the head with a rock. Two died, and one survived, IIRC. Apparently, she thought the "devil" was going to get them. :rolleyes-41: Crazy doesn't discriminate.

My condolences on your friend who shot himself in New Orleans.

No, not really.....glad he's dead....too bad he didn't off himself first.

So you finally found yourself in others, good for you. Because you're the type of scum that let's the white feral murderers have a free pass...

My condolences on your friend who shot himself in New Orleans.
And who might that be?
Your bud.

A little off topic, but there is a little girl who's body they found in Boston a few weeks back. No one reported her missing and they still don't know who she is. The image is computer animated. Poor little angel.

harbor9n-1-web.jpg

I had nightmares for years worrying about my kids and any harm that could come from other humans.....I can barely stand these threads, they shred my heart...I can never understand how anyone could hurt a child..

A little off topic, but there is a little girl who's body they found in Boston a few weeks back. No one reported her missing and they still don't know who she is. The image is computer animated. Poor little angel.

harbor9n-1-web.jpg
Most likely killed by a feral black savage. So sad.

I still believe you are a plant, which in essence hurts your party/progressives even more. Either way, you are one sick fella.

Forum List

Back