White woman shot to death in front of her 2 year old child in Kroger parking lot by black woman on Valentine’s Day.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

It happened last Tuesday? I didnt hear about it until today.

Interesting.

img.jpg

This is the murderer

464B1F8E-9672-4465-B80F-FE9AE16C57AD.png

Here is the dead woman and her family.

She showed her, didn’t she?!

Interesting.

img.jpg

This is the murderer

View attachment 758633

Maybe NewsVine_Mariyam can respond to this injustice. She seems incapable of acknowledging these.

You're lucky anybody even WROTE about it, much less ADVERTISED it.

If the Dems and oligarchs are ever dealt with and taken care of, the blacks will be next in line for THEM to pay reparations to all the people they've murdered, used, abused, and ruined their lives...........or face slave camps.

If they don't check themselves NOW, they will wreck themselves for all blacks everywhere. The hands of time will turn back to the slave era, if not worse.

They can only blame themselves.

First instinct == Violence for Blacks & many Brown or “other” Mixed-dont know. ~85% of USA Violent crime is committed by this group (Young males). What to do about it? Lock them up? Kill them all? one way ticket to Africa? Put them to work? Lol! Send the illegal Brown back home, in a box if necc?

Obiden is allowing S. America to empty prisons and nuthouses, sending up here. It will only get worse with Obiden in charge with rigged Elections now.

Fast-tracking the collapse of America.…enemy is winning, American children are losing and dont even know. Hard to stop it when the enemy mans the GOVT. Fault lies with USMB board maggots. Remember them when you get a chance.

Last edited:
Hey, lefties. I know you see this thread.

Ignoring it does not mean the incident did not happen.

You guys are frauds and phonies and cowards to boot.
Go pipe in on NewsVine_Mariyam's lynching thread--you can't be prohibited unless you already have been. I have been censored by USMB and I'm prohibited from publishing my opinions on that thread. Shades of Twitter. Censorship by the posters on an OPEN forum. I think I may boycott.

Go pipe in on NewsVine_Mariyam's lynching thread--you can't be prohibited unless you already have been. I have been censored by USMB and I'm prohibited from publishing my opinions on that thread. Shades of Twitter. Censorship by the posters on an OPEN forum. I think I may boycott.

Sorry, that sucks.

You know if it was a white woman shooting a young black mother in front of her 2 year old child, it would be all over the Pfizer paid media.

You're lucky anybody even WROTE about it, much less ADVERTISED it.

If the Dems and oligarchs are ever dealt with and taken care of, the blacks will be next in line for THEM to pay reparations to all the people they've murdered, used, abused, and ruined their lives...........or face slave camps.

If they don't check themselves NOW, they will wreck themselves for all blacks everywhere. The hands of time will turn back to the slave era, if not worse.

They can only blame themselves.

I would agree except.......
The Conservative Right has a LONG track record of being too apathetic and too cowardly to ever do anything.
This isn't just me saying this........

Righties have proven their cowardice and belly up policy since FDR. They aren't gonna change now.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Sorry, that sucks.

You know if it was a white woman shooting a young black mother in front of her 2 year old child, it would be all over the Pfizer paid media.

Yes it would.
Welcome to the Price of doing nothing.
It's beginning to really hurt huh?

HINT: You ain't seen nothing yet.
What if I told you tens of thousands of innocent whites are going to die before this has any chance of turning a corner?
Possibly hundreds of thousands.... depending.

Doing nothing is not the free ride you thought it was.

I would agree except.......
The Conservative Right has a LONG track record of being too apathetic and too cowardly to ever do anything.
This isn't just me saying this........

Righties have proven their cowardice and belly up policy since FDR. They aren't gonna change now.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllll.........................

Not ALL Conservatives OR Repblicans are apathetic and cowardly. Just the ones in political office and their asskissers.

Just like not all Democrats are evil, self-serving, destructive lunatics.

It is OUR fault though, for being allowed to become such slovenly, overwieght, useless turds. WE the people are supposed to keep politicians in check, and evict them from office when they become liars and corrupt. But we haven't. And they've bred like fucking cockroaches. And thats ALL political parties.

And unfortunately the cockroaches own the media, so we never hear from the REAL, ethical politicians anymore.

Interesting.

img.jpg

This is the murderer

View attachment 758633

Not sure what you are complaining about. You guys are the ones who think that everyone has a God-given right to own a gun.

What did you think they were going to do with them?

Forum List

Back