White women need to accept being attacked and raped

This has been unofficial policy in Sweden for years, since rape of women and children became commonplace.
Evidence?

it seems to be a problem​

Islam, rape, and the fate of Western women

Muslim men rape non-Muslim women (and girls) in disproportionately high numbers in countries with growing Muslim minority populations. Rape of infidel women is part of Islamiclaw and Islamic...
  • Sweden: Rape Capital of the West :: Gatestone Institute

Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapesby 1,472%. Sweden...
    • Estimated Reading Time: 8 mins

Sweden changed their rape laws in 1996.. which makes your article a lie.

Interesting that you didn't bother to provide any evidence and just expected your assertion to stand on its own. I think you vastly overestimate anyone's opinion of your intelligence, knowledge, or veracity.

This has been unofficial policy in Sweden for years, since rape of women and children became commonplace.
Evidence?

Muslim men rape non-Muslim women (and girls) in disproportionately high numbers in countries with growing Muslim minority populations. Rape of infidel women is part of Islamiclaw and Islamic...

Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapesby 1,472%. Sweden...

Interesting that you didn't bother to provide any evidence and just expected your assertion to stand on its own. I think you vastly overestimate anyone's opinion of your intelligence, knowledge, or veracity.
You have the audacity to doubt his veracity?

So do I.

Evidence?

I have posted links to Swedish rape laws and the changes 4 times. You people are stuck in your damned assumptions.

White women who have expectation of going about your life free of beating and rape are nothing more than white supremacy. They ned to shut up and expect this treatment as part of the punishment for being white.

Should those who still complain be prosecuted and jailed?

Who is raping them?

Evidence?

I have posted links to Swedish rape laws and the changes 4 times. You people are stuck in your damned assumptions.

And this is why everyone sneers in disdain at you. You've made exactly three posts in this thread, and none of them contained those links. If you think anyone values you and your posts enough to have every post you've ever made to the board memorized, or to be willing to go hunting for wherever you posted those links to verify your claims for you, you're even dumber than I've always considered you to be.

So again, you didn't bother to provide any evidence, you just expected your assertion to stand on its own, AND now you expect to be able to further assert that you "posted the links 4 times" somewhere, at some time, totally unspecified, and have that mean something other than "I have no proof, I just really hope you'll let me get away with it."

As far as I'm concerned, it's faster - and probably more accurate - to just dismiss you as a pathetic liar.

Evidence?

You have the audacity to doubt his veracity?

So do I.

Rape conviction rates rise 75% in Sweden after change in ...
Sweden’s 2018 rape law also introduced a new offence of negligent rape for cases where courts found consent had not been established, but that the perpetrator had not intended to commit rape. The...

Evidence?

And this is why everyone sneers in disdain at you. You've made exactly three posts in this thread, and none of them contained those links. If you think anyone values you and your posts enough to have every post you've ever made to the board memorized, or to be willing to go hunting for wherever you posted those links to verify your claims for you, you're even dumber than I've always considered you to be.

So again, you didn't bother to provide any evidence, you just expected your assertion to stand on its own, AND now you expect to be able to further assert that you "posted the links 4 times" somewhere, at some time, totally unspecified, and have that mean something other than "I have no proof, I just really hope you'll let me get away with it."

As far as I'm concerned, it's faster - and probably more accurate - to just dismiss you as a pathetic liar.

This is not the first stupid thread on this issue.. You clots just keep repeating yourself, but YOU NEVER look up the facts.

Sweden approves new law recognising sex without consent as ...
Sweden's government says most sex offences go unreported Sweden has passed a new law saying that sex without consent is rape, even when there are no threats or force involved. The new law, due to...

Evidence?

Sex Without Consent Will Now Legally Be Rape in Sweden | Time
But under the new proposal, which will become law in Sweden on July 1, sex with someone who does not voluntarily participate will be illegal. A person needs to agree in words or clearly ...

White women who have expectation of going about your life free of beating and rape are nothing more than white supremacy. They ned to shut up and expect this treatment as part of the punishment for being white.

Who is raping them?

FACT CHECK: Crime in Sweden, Part I: Is Sweden the 'Rape ...
Malmo, along with other urban centres in Sweden, has one of the highest levels of reported rapes in proportion to population in the EU, mainly due to the strictness of Swedish laws and how rape is ...

It's interesting to see these liberals continuously leak their core beliefs. White supremacy is becoming an accepted fact by the left. Not some goofy idea from a few kooks in hoods. Subtle shift from fighting people who have that idea, to fighting white supremacy itself.

It's interesting to see these liberals continuously leak their core beliefs. White supremacy is becoming an accepted fact by the left. Not some goofy idea from a few kooks in hoods. Subtle shift from fighting people who have that idea, to fighting white supremacy itself.

What does that have to do with your ignorance about Sweden's rape laws?

Ok, Poe

Hetero males

Evidence?

Here you go. Enjoy pretending you read it before dismissing it.

Where does it say that rape is the unofficial policy there? It's not in the article. Please don't tell us you LIED!!!!!!!

Who is raping them?

Men, mostly. But just admit you don't care.

Who is raping them?

Men, mostly. But just admit you don't care.
Men mostly. Sometimes women, depending on the level of lesbo perv.

White supremacy is about as genuine as Santa Clause. It's a made up fairy tale that the leftist leaders convinced their sheep is real.

The Democrat parties goal is to separate people and keep them separated for power.

Forum List

Back