Whitehouse Halloween pics

lets try to not let the rw hate boil over as it is want to do ;)

I'M SORRY NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES NOW, WITH EXCEPTION OF RESIGNING IT'S JUST TOO FUCKING LATE TO BE NICE TO THE POS!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://youtu.be/uZfRaWAtBVg]Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration - YouTube[/ame]

Well at least moochelle did not have to dress up to be scary

I'm all for bashing Obama on what he's decided to do in the Whitehouse, but always have thought personal attacks on the first lady (especially with regards to non-political topics such has her appearance) are completely tasteless. It brings down the credibility of all who criticize the Prez.

Do what you want, but just saying...

I'm all for bashing Obama on what he's decided to do in the Whitehouse, but always have thought personal attacks on the first lady (especially with regards to non-political topics such has her appearance) are completely tasteless. It brings down the credibility of all who criticize the Prez.

Lighten up Francias

Actually since she likes to make her presence known she's fair game, however I think his daughters should be left alone.

Halloween...Halloween .... oh that long .....gone ...gone past....*sigh* when treating was more prevalent than today .... Obama's tricking.....:dunno: :(

BOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO be scared be very scared ...straight from the early 60s White House :tongue::tongue::tongue: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back