Whites haven't got substantially less racist since MLK

Question for the OP:

Yesterday my adopted brother that is sixty-five had to endure a racist rant from a woman that was upset that the office she was calling didn’t employ someone that could speak proficient English and she wanted only White Nurse and White Therapist to see her mother…

Now you will write about how racist and bigoted that woman was and you are correct but did you know she is Black?

Yep!

So tell me something why is it that Blacks like you are so racist toward other minorities from Asia?

I bet you will deny and call me a liar and if I could I would put the call on here so you could hear that rant by the woman!

Also after her rant the young woman that dealt with her called the Doctor office and he order the mother to be discharged from the Home Health Care and told the office he will drop her as a patient and he is a Whit Doctor!

Now I bet you will be more upset at the Doctor and his actions than the Daughter of the Woman who was clearly a racist bigot like you!

They've just gotten much better at hiding it.

There's no Scientific evidence that you can put your finger on that says otherwise.
No.
You race baiters have just simply changed the meaning of what racism is.
Don't support affirmative action - RACIST!!
Don't support no strings attached minority education grants that have as high as 90% failure rates in some areas? - RACIST!!
Don't support inner city colleges where over 90% of the student population is on grants, and the school graduation rates are as bad as 8%?? - RACIST!!!
Think the police are overall good? - RACIST!!!
Don't swallow liberal policies no matter what - RACIST!!
Support doing something about the southern border - RACIST!!
Think people taking advantage of a situation to loot stores? - RACIST!!!

I have 30 more pages of this.... but you get the idea.

Nah, whites are the least likely group to intermarry. Dramatic increases in intermarriage for blacks, whites

You're right. I had been thinking white women intermarriage was much higher

THe views on race tho....no whites are way less racist. They are much better educated and that has a huge correlation with reducing racial animosity

Had multipole black nationalist attacks in the last year, you cause more racial deaths than whites with a fraction of the population. Just because the media doesn't portray them that way doesn't change the reality.

Is your claim based on scientific evidence?

By literally every metric blacks in 2022 are as racist or more than whites.

You have to make everything black/white to even pretend that they aren't. As soon as you add Asians and Latinos into the mix whites become very obviously way less racist.

You're right. I had been thinking white women intermarriage was much higher

THe views on race tho....no whites are way less racist. They are much better educated and that has a huge correlation with reducing racial animosity

Had multipole black nationalist attacks in the last year, you cause more racial deaths than whites with a fraction of the population. Just because the media doesn't portray them that way doesn't change the reality.
"Views" are just platitudes, as illustrated by the intermarriage rate. Whites being for intermarriage doesn't mean they do it; whites being against segregation doesn't mean they do it in every single city across this country; whites being against racism, bigotry, and sexism doesn't mean they won't vote for the racist, sexist and bigoted Trump. It's all platitudes. The only difference from 1960 and now is that they embrace the platitudes, but do the opposite behind closed doors, whereas in 1960 they would just tell you you're a N&^&%% in public.

It’s both sad and ironic that while blacks go around accusing whites of racism, blacks themselves are substantially more antisemitic than whites. So in one hand, they cry about how whitey is racist to them while at the same time being bigots to a different minority.

That study is bullshit

Give them anglo names like Michael Freeman and you'd see totally different results

They're selecting for culture not race.

If your name starts with "le" you are not of the same cultural group, lol

And the EXACT OPPOSITE happens in anything higher level, that's what affirmative action is. Blacks who aren't useless have a much easier time. Even with some dumbass name that shows your parents were retards.

"boo hoo the whites are racist to us at mcdonalds, they prefer industrious mexicans"

Nobody fucking cares

Harvard, which is one of the ivy leagues schools with massive discrimination in favor of blacks.

"Views" are just platitudes, as illustrated by the intermarriage rate. Whites being for intermarriage doesn't mean they do it; whites being against segregation doesn't mean they do it in every single city across this country; whites being against racism, bigotry, and sexism doesn't mean they won't vote for the racist, sexist and bigoted Trump. It's all platitudes. The only difference from 1960 and now is that they embrace the platitudes, but do the opposite behind closed doors, whereas in 1960 they would just tell you you're a N&^&%% in public.
"There are seven types of interracial/interethnic married-couple combinations that make up 95.1 percent of all such married couples. The largest of these is non-Hispanic whites married to Hispanics, which increased in 43.2 percent of counties."

Forum List

Back