Whites Need A Caucus

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
It was recently announced that State Senator Marty Block, (D-San Diego), has started the Legislative Jewish Caucus and that this caucus will also form a political action committee to raise money for Israel-friendly candidates. Block told the press that the Legislative Jewish Caucus "isn't a religious based organization. We see this as an ethnic organization." This statement was presumably made to both forestall Muslims from starting a Muslim Legislative Caucus and also to head off complaints that the Legislative Jewish Caucus is breaching the wall between religion and state.

At any rate, the Legislative Jewish Caucus, as an ethnic/racial organization, now joins the Asian Pacific Islander Caucus, the Legislative Black Caucus and the Latino Legislative Caucus.

WHITES NEED A CAUCUS​ IN THE CALIFORNIA L​EGISLATURE​ - by H. Millard (c) 2014

Sure thing, hit it hard before those stupid ******* and Wetbacks wipe your Whitey asses out....

Kikes on parade? Might as well be those faggots With Stars of David in yellow.

Last edited:
You're right

You bet my skinhead, jackbooted, white God-fearin' neo-Nazi friend. Don't let those mud-people bastards keep you down on the GOP/Dem plantation takin' shit from the Kikes and Jewbitches. You stand strong and proud since your little sister wasn't gonna get laid by that ****** buck unless you did it first anyway. 'Merica, fuck yeah!

Last edited:
Take it easy, sniff my paint
Hey Moses, I'm sittin' in your empty chair jerkin' off until your little sister crawls under the seder to suck my sabbath. Clear enough now?

Last edited:
Take it easy, sniff my paint
Hey Moses, I'm sittin'' in your empty chair jerkin' off until your little sister crawls under the seder to suck my sabbath. Clear enough now?

Perfectly clear, you are no different than a number of racists, bigots and homophobes that hang out on this board.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Last edited:
Perfectly clear, you are no different than a number of racists, bigots and homophobes that hang out on this board.
The pain that I feel, the grief that I suffer, from your condemnation, is beyond mere words. Maybe you and the **** should microwave some popcorn and watch Finding Nemo? I'll sleep better knowing that you did...

This is hilarious because the US government is the "Jewi Caucus." The Lobby runs it.

It was recently announced that State Senator Marty Block, (D-San Diego), has started the Legislative Jewish Caucus and that this caucus will also form a political action committee to raise money for Israel-friendly candidates. Block told the press that the Legislative Jewish Caucus "isn't a religious based organization. We see this as an ethnic organization." This statement was presumably made to both forestall Muslims from starting a Muslim Legislative Caucus and also to head off complaints that the Legislative Jewish Caucus is breaching the wall between religion and state.

At any rate, the Legislative Jewish Caucus, as an ethnic/racial organization, now joins the Asian Pacific Islander Caucus, the Legislative Black Caucus and the Latino Legislative Caucus.

WHITES NEED A CAUCUS​ IN THE CALIFORNIA L​EGISLATURE​ - by H. Millard (c) 2014

Considering that 2/3 of the legislative seats in Caifornia are currently held by Caucasians, in a state where they represent about 40% of the states population, what "self interests" are not beng addressed that a "white caucus" would?

White voters will dominate in California?s redrawn political districts | San Francisco Sentinel

Yep, good idea. And we need our own heritage month as well.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back